Chapter 4

When you got home after the training battle with All Might, your Father wasn't home, thank god. With your father's absence, your home felt more like a home and less like a prison. After a small conversation with your sister, you went to bed. The next day at school, you walked into your class with your brother and before you could take another step, someone blocked your path.

"Good morning (Y/n)!" Ashido greeted you with a very wide friendly smile.

"Good morning Ashido" you replied, happy that she wasn't mad about losing yesterday in the training battle, but she doesn't seem like that kind of person.

"Oh, you could just call me Mina, no need to be so formal." She informed you while dragging you over toward the other girls in your class. They were conversing about yesterday's activities and how cool All Might was. You felt very awkward, you don't really know what to do, having just been around your brother most of your life. Then your homeroom teacher comes through the door, as sloth-like as ever.

"Alright class settled down. Today you will be choosing your class's rep. I don't care how you do it, just make sure it's done by the end of class." And with that, he climbed into his yellow sleeping bag and went to sleep. It looked like everyone wanted to be a class rep, but you, so this will be a tough decision. With Iida's guidance, you all decided to do an anonymous vote. You obviously voted for your brother, but it was Midoriya who won the election.

"WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR DEKU?!" An angry Bakugou roared as he saw the scores.

"Come one man you saw him in training the other day." A redhead with eyes just as red as his, but way less threatening said. Trying to calm Bakugou down.

"Yeah, he was amazing. I'm sure he'll make an amazing class two as well." Mina added, throwing her hands in the air to emphasize her opinion. You agreed, Midoriya did seem responsible and trustworthy so why not. Although as soon as Midoriya got up in front of the class, he froze, face beet red and stuttering. After the rest of that awkward class, we went to our other core classes, then lunch.

You stood with your brother outside in the grass eating some food that you bought rather than inside with the rest of your class. It was quieter and more peaceful outside.

"What do you think we'll do today in basic training?" You asked, trying to make small talk with your very quiet twin. He just shrugged his shoulders, taking another bite of your food before brushing off your question completely. This happened every time you tried to talk to him, if he didn't find it important enough he would just shrug and ignore you. It hurt but you grew to learn that this is just how he is. Suddenly you heard screaming coming from inside the building. You and your twin turned to see inside the building where the hall was crowded with panicked people, shoving each other.

The doors were locked when you both went to open it, you guessed the school was on lockdown, but why? You tried not to panic much and stayed close to your brother, making sure that if anything happened, he would be safe, just like your father taught you. That was the case until you noticed Iida, through one of the windows, standing on top of an exit sign in one of the halls yelling at everyone that it was only the news people outside. You informed your brother of this and both calmed down. You were still locked outside but you saw the police arrive so the lockdown will probably stop soon.

Once the lockdown was over, it was time for our last class of the day, basic training. The class started with Midoriya giving the role of class rep to Iida, which was a good decision in my opinion. Then Mr. Aizawa explained what we would be doing today.

"Alright class, today we will be going to an off-campus facility to do some rescue training." he explained, nonchalantly. The class roared in excitement which only annoyed your already tired teacher even more. "I wasn't finished talking." he said, now with a tinge of anger, to which the class felt and stopped talking. "Okay, I know you are all excited for your costumes so it is up to you if you want to wear them, just remember that you aren't used to them yet." he finished explaining, pushing a button on the remote to reveal the cases our hero suits are in.

Your twin and yourself both chose to wear your hero costumes, the rest of the class did as well, except for Midoriya, his suit was pretty beat up from the last training activity. When you all got on the bus, you sat with your brother who took a window seat and started to take a small nap. In front of you was Jirou and Bakugou, the rest of the class were sitting in the open seating all the way in front of you. You started to use your phone and ignore your classmates' conversations until your interest was peaked.

"Well if any of our classmates have pro quirks it's Bakugou and Todoroki." You looked over at the redhead who spoke and he flashed you a smile. "Both of you two have amazing quirks," he said.

"You're right but Bakugou is always angry so he'll never be that popular." The small green haired girl next to Kirishima said. The hot headed blonde in front of you stood from his seat about to pounce.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!" Bakugou shouted. This just further proved the frog girls point.

"Ya see?" she said to Kirishima, sticking her tongue out a bit, kind of like a frog. You couldn't help but let a small chuckle escape your lips. The blonde in front of you caught this and directed his anger to you.

"THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?" he said, now almost climbing over his seat to yell at you.

"What? I'm not laughing." you say, trying to suppress any giggles that trying to escape from you. He didn't accept this answer and kept glaring at you with fierce red eyes.

"You're lucky this is rescue training!" he said before he started to sit the right way in his seat.

"Um, I don't think so." The other blonde boy, sitting next to Asui with a lightning bolt in his hair said. "I mean did you see her in battle training?" He added looking at you and Bakugou. This just made him growl and glare at Kaminari.

"I don't care how good you think you are, I'll take you all on." Bakugou said with a scowl on his face. At this point your twin was now awake and just in time because your teacher had just announced your arrival.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello everyone, this chapter was mostly just filler but I want to stay as close to the storyline as possible but the next few chapters will be amazing!! Anyways, please share any advice or critiques with me, I value all of your opinions. Thank You. BYE!!