Chapter 9

You all .composed yourselves and stepped out of the room as Present Mic announced your class. You walked a little faster, catching up to your brother, wanting an explanation.

"Hey , are you ok? What was that?" You asked worriedly. 

"I'm fine, I just wanted him to know that I am going to beat him because he seems like the biggest competition." He responded only giving you a small glance. You knew what this was, he wanted to show your father that he could win this thing without using any fire, and you were going to do everything you could to help him. 

Midnight was this years sports festival host and she announced that, before everything started, the person who scored the highest in the entrance exam had to say a few words. Unfortunately for your class, this person happened to be Bakugou, everyone groaned as he walked up tot he stage next to Midnigt.

"I just wanted to say that I'm gonna win." He said rather calmly, ignoring all the boos coming from the students and the audience, giving everyone a thumbs down. 

"Alright alright!" Midnight announces with a crack of her whip. "It's time to start the first activity." Midnight said pointing to a big screen that was switching between different activities. "The first activity is an Obstacle Course Race!!" The crowd cheered as she announced the first activity. After that, we all lined behind the start line preparing to start the race. You took one final glance at your brother who was standing on your right, remembering the plan that your father came up with, specifically for you and expected you to follow. Then the bell rung, signaling the start of the race. 

"AND THEIR OFF!" Present Mic started. You and your brother ran past the rest of the crowd as he covered the floor with ice, tripping everyone but you. "LOOKS LIME THE TODOROKI TWINS ARE TAKINGYHR LEAD!" Present Mic announced to the whole stadium. 

"GET BAVK HERE! BOTH OF YOY HALF AND HALF BASTARDS!" Bakugou shouted while blasting himself forward, in front of the crowd of students. "I'M NOT LETTING EITHER OF YOU WIN THAT EASILY." He adds, right on your tail. Then suddenly, the ground started yo shake. You look up and see a ginormous boot heading your way. 

"OH HERE COMES ONE OF THISE ROBOTS FROM THE ENTRANCE EXAM!" Present Mic elaborated for those who didn't know. "WILL THE TWINS STAY IN THE LEAD? LET'S FIND OUT." He added. 

Your brother decided to act before you did, freezing the legs of the robot mid-step so it was leaning. You both were able to pass but as soon as everyone else was coming it fell on them, kinda harsh but he wanted to win. You saw the look in his eye, he wants this victory, so you were going to help h8m get it any way you could. 

"LOOKS LIKE THE TWINS HAVE MADE IT TO THE SECOND OBSTACLE! WHST OUT, WE CALL THIS ONE THE FAALLL!" Present Mic narrated, stretching out the last word. You both found yourselves at the second obstacle, we had to cross from pillar to pillar on thin ropes. You let your brother stay in front, just in case someone came from behind, he quickly slid across the ropes as he froze them with his feet. You slid across as well, right behind him, holding the back of his shirt with one hand and look8ng back to observe as the other students were now right behind you again.

"THE TWINS MADE THAT LOOK EASY!" Mic announced as the two of you were now running towards the third obstacle. "TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAMWORK, ISN'T THST RIGHT AISAWA?" He said, nudging your very tired looking homeroom teacher.

"That might be true in some cases but they should know there can only be one winner here." Mr. Aizawa added to Mic's comment. This was meant for you. He heard from All Might about what happened at the USJ and almost didn't believe it. You always seem to be holding back, only doing things in your brother's best interest. 

"GET BACK HERE!" You heard Bakugou scram as he blasted himself toward the both of you. He was Gerri g a little too close so you turned around quickly shooting a flame at him from your hand. He stopped himself before your flame could hit him which gave your brother enough time to get some of a head start on the last obstacle. 

You started to ruin towards your brother, now halfway across the obstacle, but then you see Bakugou start to blast his was towards him through the air. You shoot a flame out of your hand, like a whip, it hooks around his leg, pulling him back to the ground.

"You bitch." He mutters,  not turning his anger to you. You start to run to your brother but also trying to be careful of where you step. You get to him but so does Bakugou, he starts punching you, trying to get you to fall and you do the same. You can't use your quirks on each other because you don't want to risk setting off an explosion. As you two are fighting, you see... Midoriya? He was on what looked to be a piece of the robot from earlier flying way over your head. 

You both stop fighting, both now focusing on stopping Midoriya, so is your brother. As the three of you get closer, you see that Midoriya is coming down and doesn't  look like he has anything to stop him. You guess that he is going to try and land on more bombs when he comes down to shoot himself to the finish line. Noticing this, you send a flame towards Midoriya grabbing the metal scrap he was using and pulling it away from him. This caused Midoriya to come backwards, onto the three of you. 

You didn't have time to move so he hit the three of you head on, this caused all of you to fall to the floor, setting off many explosions. You got up quickly, trying to clear the smoke to see where your brother was, you saw his figure running towards the finish line. You ran to him seeing as Bakugou was as well, he was shoving you once again trying to trip you so you wouldn't beat him. You let Bakugou go in front of you as you saw your brother pass the finish line, you thought he won. Then you looked past him and saw Midoriya, you were so focused on Bakugou that you forgot about Midoriya. After passing the finish line and walking over to your brother, you looked at the screen.

1st: Izuku Midoriya                                                                                                                                                              2nd: Shoto Todoroki                                                                                                                                                      3rd: Katsuki Bakugou                                                                                                                                                      4th: (Y/n) Todoroki