Chapter 44

You knew what he was referring to. He wanted you to remove the water from the tree.

"If the water is already in the tree, I'm not really 'making' it." You replied.

"Do it." Is all he said before taking a few steps away from the tree. You walked over to it and placed both of your hands on the tree. You tried to find the water inside the tree, like you did with the water on the ground but you couldn't. "Hurry up." Aizawa sassed. 

"I can't." You turned to glare at him. "The water isn't concentrated enough like it was in the ground. The tree has small molecules of water all around the tree. When you poured the water on the dirt, it was all in one specific spot." You explained trying not to show your anger. 

"It sound like excuses to me." He said, crossing his arms. He saw the rage entering your body. This was his plan. 

"Fine, if you want to be here all day then so be it!" You said, not hiding your anger anymore. "How do you expect me to do that in an instant when I've never even attempted it before!" You kept arguing. Your hands unconsciously moved from being spread out and upright on the tree, to side ways and almost gripping it. "You expect me to just do whatever you want me to do as soon as you tell me to do it!" You began to raise your voice and squeeze the sides of the tree.

"CANT YOU SEE I-I'm...trying?" You were in the middle of your sentence when you felt your hands fully squeeze shut. You looked at where you were holding the tree and saw that your hands squeezed the tree. You quickly removed your hands and there were two large indents of where your hands were gripping the tree. 

Mr.Aizawa widened his eyes in shock. He went up to the tree to inspect it, thinking that you might have used your fire quirk but the tree want burnt or anything like that. You really just molded your hands into the tree. 

The more you thought about it the more it made sense. There area water molecules inside the whole tree, so you just used those water molecules to...bend the tree? You'd definitely have to talk to Midoriya about this later. 

"Do you know how you did that?" He said turning back to you.

"I have an idea." You said not entirely sure. 

"Good. Do it again." He said walking over to some other trees. "Bend those two branches so that they cross over each other and tie a knot." He demanded pointing at two somewhat thick branches that were a couple feet over your head. You would have usually complained but this was getting kind of fun. You extended your arms over your head, facing the two branches, but this time, instead of trying to remove the water from the inside, you treat the whole branch as if it's water itself. 

You shut your eyes, slowly starting to bring your arms down towards you and the beaches followed. Once they were low enough for you to reach, you opened your eyes and grabbed them. You grabbed the tips of the branches and crossed them over each other before bending them into a simple knot. 

You took a couple steps backwards, suddenly feeling out of breath. You were going to turn to Aizawa when you felt something drip from your nose. You swiped your nose with the back of your hand and saw that it was blood. Damn it. You tried to clean it with your other hand and noticed Aizawa looking at you. You turned away from him, not wanting him to see, even though you knew he already saw the blood. 

"I think that's enough for today." He said, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"I'm fine." You said continuously rubbing at your nose trying to clean the blood. 

"Y/n." He said, stepping in front of you. "We're done for today." He said assertively as he grabbed a napkin he had in his pocket and gave it to you.

You took it, ashamed at how weak your body had become when using your water quirk. The two of you made your way back to the campsite. Everyone was still gone so Aizawa made you sit inside away from the sun and gave you food and water. The bleeding stopped eventually but the others wouldn't be back for a couple more hours.

You took the chance to take a small nap, feeling tired, probably because of how much blood you lost.