Chapter 81

You kept searching around the building that the two of you were on before but there was no trace of your brother. You couldn't just go off without him, he could be seriously hurt.

You checked most of the rubble from the building to make sure that there was no chance he could have got buried under it. At last, you just decided to continue with the exam and keep an eye out for your brother.

Just as you made that decision, you were surrounded by two girls circling you, they were from a different school and they looked angry.

"Awww, what is it? Lost your other half?" One of the girls said laughing.

"Aren't we lucky. He probably could have held his own against us but you, not a chance." The other girl chimed in.

"Yeah we saw the sport's festival, you barely even fought." The first girl said and they all started to laugh. You knew they meant offense but you were actually glad that your brother looked stronger in the sports festival, you were worried about it but it seems like your plan worked.

One of them had short dirty blonde hair, sharp fangs, long talon-like nails, and bat wings. The other had black long straight hair that was in a high ponytail, she was quite tall but other than that she looked normal. That was until her hair suddenly grew longer and she swung it around in her hand like a weapon.

You saw that they still had all three targets so you could take all of them to have enough for you and your brother to pass.

"Are you scared princess? You should be." The blonde said.

"Daddy can't help you in here can he?" The other girl said as they began to cackle again and they kept closing the circle they were making around you. All you did was smirk and prepare yourself.

It didn't take you too long to obtain all six badges in your hands. The two girls had strong quirks but they relied on them too much so it was easy to beat them. Now it's on to find your brother.

As you made your way through the arena, you had to make sure that you were quick enough not to get noticed by anyone. You were a pretty hot target since you go to UA and your father is now the number 1. This made you worry about your brother even more.

You heard on the speaker that spots were filling up fast and you could only hope your brother made it already but you couldn't be too sure.

As you were walking through the arena, you saw a group of familiar boys. You were about to ask them if they saw your brother when you noticed they were in trouble the closer you got to them.

Kaminari was facing off against a random boy from a different school after he turned Kirishima and Bakugou in these gross human blob things. You almost didn't recognize them in that form you felt like you wanted to barf just watching them twitch.

You snuck behind the boy and over all the other students that were now blobs. You made eye contact with Kaminari and quickly put a finger against your lips, signaling for him to be quiet.

As he distracted the boy you delivered one harsh kick to his legs causing him to fall and another to the head just hard enough for him to pass out.

"Oh thank god Y/n you literally saved us." Kaminari thanked you, on the verge of tears.

"It was no problem. I was actually going to ask if-"

"If we saw your stupid twin?" You heard Bakugou say behind you. You nodded.

"Yeah we saw him walking back to the lobby a while ago with his three targets, this was probably so easy for him." Kirishima explained with a laugh.

"Oh that's good to hear." You say with a smile. "Well then do you guys want to split these?" You pull out the six targets you stole and extend three of them out to the boys in front of you.

"Damn Y/n how did you already get six!?" Kaminari and Kirishima asked.

"These two girls from a different school tried attacking me earlier." You explain.

"Let me guess, you were saving the other three for your brother?" Bakugou assumed, crossing his arms.

"Yeah, I was, and now I'm giving them to you three." You smile mischievously at him.

"Don't mind if I do." Kaminari said as he grabbed one of the targets.

"Say less." Kirishima said as he did the same.

"I'm passing on my own, I don't need your help idiot." He huffed.

"Then don't think about it as help, think of it as..." You paused for a second to think. " As a thank you, for helping me sleep." You say with a light smile as you grab his hand to place the target in it. He was too shocked at what you said to stop you. Kaminari and Kirishima stood incredibly still with a look of shock on their faces, you didn't really understand why though.

"I should get going then, good luck to you guys." You wave to the three boys as you make your way back to the lobby to turn in your targets and finish this part of the exam.