Chapter 66

Your POV~

There you lay, right next to Bakugou, in his bed. You honestly didn't know why he was being so nice, and you didn't know that he was going through the same thing you were. You were glad you weren't alone at least. 

As you pulled the blankets closer to your face, you nuzzled your face closer into the pillow. You noticed that the further you engulf yourself in the blanket and rest your head on the pillow...they smell like...Bakugou. 

His strong, almost sweet smell, you couldn't exactly describe, but you knew it was his scent. You knew it was a little strange but it was really comforting. It felt like he was holding you, like you were back at the training camp when he tried to comfort you by patting your head as you were crying in his chest. 

You couldn't help but let your eyes shut and finally drift to sleep. This time, you didn't wake from a nightmare or worried about anything, it was finally a nice rest. 

~In the morning~

"Hey. Idiot wake up." You hear as you're shaken awake. Slowly opening your eyes, you turn over and you see Bakugo. You were confused at first but remembered you stayed here as to not wake anyone and get in trouble. You sit up and rub your eyes.

"What time is it?" You ask, letting a yawn escape your lips. That was probably the best sleep you've have in a while. You didn't even remember falling asleep. 

"Time for you to go to your room before everyone else wakes up. Now get up." He orders. You stand up, looking at the alarm clock beside his bed, it 6 am. Slipping on your shoes, you make your way tot he door. 

Bakugou follows you to the door, but before you open it, you feel like you should thank him. He did let you sleep in his bed, and was pretty vulnerable last night. You turn around to face him, he had his usual scowl on his face already.

"What?" He said bitterly. You looked up, straight in his eyes, wanting to sound as sincere as possible. 

"Thanks for everything." You started. "You didn't have to do that for me but I'm glad you did. I promise it won't happen again." You continued.

"Whatever." He scoffed, looking away from you. "It was nothing, but it better not happen again." He added, but deep down, that was the best sleep he's had in months.

You gave him a small smile, finally opening the door and leaving. 

You quickly made it back to your dorm room. Beginning to get changed into your uniform, you heard the others barely waking up and getting ready.