Chapter 32

After a while of small talk with Mina, Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari, some decided to take a nap, while the others just used their phone to pass the time. Mina was fast asleep on your shoulder, but you didn't mind. You just looked over at were your brother sat. He was on the other side of the bus siting with Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka, and Tsu. You couldn't help but feel that this was a sign of you two drifting apart. 

You were pulled out of these thoughts when the bus came to a stop. You looked outside, thinking that we arrived at the camp but you were on a cliff above what looked like a forest. 

"Ok Kids, out." Your teacher said while standing and lazily pointing at the bus door that was wide open. 

"But we're on a cliff, this doesn't look like the ca-" Kaminari started question but was interrupted by Mr. Aizawa.

"Out." He said slightly raising his voice and all of you hurried out the door, not wanting to make your teacher mad. As you all stood outside the bus wondering what was going on, you heard bushes rustling. Before you could turn to look at them, 4 people jumped out. 

Mina grabbed onto you and you protectively took a step in front of her, thinking you were in danger. Then, you noticed their kitty ears and cat paws and were even more confused when they all struck a pose. 

"Don't be frightened." One of them said with a wide smile, one hand on her hip and the other making a piece sign. 

"We are the Pussycats!" They all announced in unison. Everyone was silent as they were trying to process who these people were until your teacher spoke up. 

"Class, these are the Pussycats. They are the hero's that will be training you for the week. I expect all of you to listen to them." He said with a loud sigh. The class all let out a small 'oh' as he explained. 

"Yup!" Another one of the them spoke up. " And this is your first challenge." She says pointing to the forest under the cliff you were all currently standing on. "You will all be staying at the base of that mountain. Make it there before 12 pm or you will not be having any lunch. Quirks are allowed." She finishes and places her hands on her hips.

The entire class erupts in complains and questions. This makes your teacher sigh and turn to look at the Pussycats. The one that was just talking looks back at him and smiles, understanding. She then makes a motion with her hand and the ground beneath all of you starts to crumble and you all fall into the forest that was bellow you. 

You turned midair to land on your feet while most of your other classmates weren't as fortunate. You looked to see if your brother was okay and were glad to see he did the same as you. 

"That was so mean." Mina groaned as you walked over to help her off the ground.

"I know, some hero she is." Kaminari added, also getting up off the ground.

They would have kept complaining if it wasn't for the huge monster made of dirt, that everyone was just now noticing, coming at all of you. You took a fighting stance and conjured fire in both of your hands but before you could do anything, Bakugou beat you to it. Sending a huge explosion to the monster, obliterating.

"Weak ass monsters." He let out and started to make his way towards the forest.

"Wait Kacchan, it would be better if we all stuck together. There might be more monsters." Midoriya called out to Bakugou. The blonde boy only lifted his hand holding up his middle finger and telling him to 'fuck off'.

"Hey wait up Bro." Kirishima said running after him. Kaminari, Sero, and Mina followed him. 

The rest of your class went their separate ways as well, which just left you, your brother, Iida, and Uraraka, standing with Midoriya. He dropped his head in defeat noticing that nobody listened to him.

"It's fine Midoriya, let's just get there before times up." Your brother said, putting a hand on his shoulder. This surprised you. You've never seen your brother try to comfort anyone before. 

They all started walking towards the forest together making small talk. You didn't want to force yourself into their conversation so you just followed a little behind them.