Chapter 47

"The round was supposed to end 15 minutes ago. Should someone have come to find us or something?" You said worry in your voice taking a step closer to Bakugou. 

"Damn it, we lost." He said turning away from you with a scowl. 

"That's really what you're worried about? Something could have happened." You argue but he just scoffs.

"Stop overreacting you idiot. Let's just go back to the damn campsite." He says and was about to start walking off when you both heard rustling in the bushes next to you. You both stopped. Baku got took a step back but you took a step forward hoping it was someone trying to scare you again, meaning that there was nothing wrong. 

You moved the bush slightly but toy your disappointment, it was only a bunny rabbit. You let out a sigh as it hopped away. 

"Bakugou you should...call..." You were going to suggest that he call someone but when you turned around to face him he was gone. "Bakugou? Bakugou!?" You called out to him. Did he really just walk back without you? That asshole. 

"He's gone." You heard a rough voice say behind you. You quickly turn around getting in a fighting stance, not knowing who that voice belonged to. To your surprise you were face to face with an unknown man, black hair, dark purple scars all over his face, and bright blue eyes that kind of reminded you of...of...

"Oh Y/n, it's a surprise seeing you all by yourself. Aren't you always with your other half?" The man said with a wicked smile. You just looked at him with furrowed brows, he was obviously a villain, and this wasn't part of the camp. 

"What? Did you donate your ability to speak to Shoto too? You always were so... giving." He said to you, taking small steps closer. Your eyes widened. Your donations were between you and your father, no one else should know. He saw the shock on your face and chuckled. "Did you really think you could keep that a secret forever?" He said, followed by another chuckle.

"Shut up. You know nothing." You said, growing angry and concerned about how much he actually knew about you. You took a step forward and threw a burst a flames his way. To your surprise, he blocked it with his own set of flames, but they were...blue.

"I'm not that easy Y/n." He said, running at you, swiping his arms and releasing a wave of flames your way. You stepped back and redirected his flames to the side. He let out a laugh this time. "Wow. You've really grown so much haven't you." He put his arms down as he spoke. You still had no idea why he talked as if he knew you. Does he know you?

"You see. in all honestly, I didn't come her with the intent to fight you. I actually came for your brother." Your eyes widened and he laughed again. "But then again, losing two toys is worse than one is t it?" He said while running at you again. You ran at him as well. Like hell you were going to let him hurt Shoto. 

You attacked before he could, first a burst of flames from your right hand, he dodged, then flames from your left hand, he dodged, then rapid fire balls from both hands, but he was too fast. You jumped back, having to catch your breath. 

"Wow, you're really out for blood aren't you? Not very heroic if you ask me." He said with a grin on his face.

"I didn't ask you." You replied lunging forward at him again. You shot flames left and right but we either dodged or blocked with his own flames. You took a break and you noticed that he was standing right in the middle of two large trees. 

"Why did you only now start fighting for real, after I mentioned Shoto. Do you not matter? Is that what your father told you?" He asked with a smile, tilting his head slightly to the side. He put hid hands up when he saw you raise yours, but you did t release fire and that caught him slightly off guard.

"I'm not losing another brother." You said. He froze. Eyes wide in shock. He slowly put his arms down. You took this opportunity to use all your energy into bending the trees next to him, wrapping them around his body with his arms at his sides. You were prepared for him to let out more flames, to fight back, but he just stared at you, wide eyed and...sadness... all over his expression.