Chapter 3

You, along with the whole rest of your class, were just watching as this innocent battle that was only supposed to be training, turned into feelings being hurt/shared by either Midoriya or Bakugou. It was hard to watch these two because everyone knew this was way deeper than just training. As you were watching everything unfold, you felt someone grab your arm. It was Ashido.

"I feel kind of bad. Should we even be watching this?" she asked, guilt in her eyes as she watched the screen in front of her. You followed her eyes, now watching as Bakugou looked like he was going to kill Midoriya but had tear-filled eyes.

"I honestly don't know. This looks really personal." you say honestly. You wanted to look away but you couldn't. Ashido eventually ended up linking her arm around yours, but you were too busy staring at the screen to notice. By the time their time ended, Midoriya and Uraraka ended up winning. Although they technically won, Midoriya had to go to the nurse and was pretty beaten up.

When the rest of the group got back, All Might evaluated each of their actions and came to the conclusion that Iida was actually the one that came out on top. Then, it was time for the rest of the teams to go, your brother's team went next, and by no surprise to you, his team won in like five minutes. He just froze the whole building, show off. When it was your team's turn you were a little nervous, your team was the villains. Sato didn't look all that nervous so that calms you down a bit, and you two were up against Aoyama and Ashido, so it couldn't be that bad.

"Okay, I have a plan." Sato said, turning to you. "I go try to find them before they find us, and you stay here protecting the weapon just in case they get past me. Is that okay with you?" he asked.

"Sounds good." You said smiling, giving him a thumbs up as he started to exit the room. At first, you didn't see anyone, so you just kind of stood there preparing yourself just in case someone came in. The nerves started to come back once you remembered that everyone was watching you, including your twin, you didn't want to make him look bad since he won his match with ease. Your mind started racing with these thoughts until you heard footsteps. You got in a fighting stance towards the door waiting for someone to come in. First it was Ashido.

"Hah, finally found you." she said smiling. "Take this." she shot acid from her palms at you. You dodged by stepping to the side and sending a rather large flame towards her. It just missed her face, it singed a bit of her hair though. "AAH! Watch the hair." she panicked. Finding her weakness, you stepped closer to her, using both hands now to send even more flames her way. She started stepping further and further back. Then, Aoyama comes bursting through the door, propelling himself through the door with his laser with his back facing us.

"I have arriv–" he got cut off when he slammed right into Ashido, not having seen her right in front of the door. Before either of them had a chance to get up you engulfed them in your flames, making a ring around them so they couldn't move. As they got up, you started to walk around the ring you made and slowly started to make it smaller and the flames higher, making them panic. When they were back to back and the flames were almost touching them, the time ended. As you were putting out the fire that you trapped them with, Sato came rushing in.

"Hey I couldn't fi–" he started but was cut off by the sight of you putting out Aoyama's cape that happened to get just a little too close to the fire. "Oh." he said dumbfounded.

"Hey, it's okay, they didn't touch the weapon so we win right?" you try to reassure him with a smile.

"Uh yeah, it just sucks that I didn't help." He says disappointed. You saw the look on his face and wanted to make him feel better.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." You say starting to walk next to him, both of you now walking to the others. "You tried right?" You asked.

"Y-Yeah." He answered, walking with his head down still a little disappointed. You patted his back.

"That's all that matters." You say looking in his eyes. A small shade of pink on his cheeks appears once he looks at you. Now back with the rest of your class, you walk over to your brother, who gives you a look.

"What?" you ask, wondering what could cause your brother to give you a look. He didn't say anything, just looked at Sato and back at you. You slowly connected the dots. "Really? Come on, he was just sad he didn't do anything so I tried to cheer him up, that's all." you assure your surprisingly protective brother.

You didn't know it at the time but there were a pair of red eyes staring at you and your twin and they belonged to Katsuki Bakugou. He noticed how the two of you won your matches easily and didn't even break sweat, more envious every second he kept staring at you. The longer he stared the more you felt a pair of eyes on you, because of this, you turned your head to see who could be staring at you this hard and you were met with red eyes and a deep scowl. Then, he walked out with the rest of class that were heading to get changed and then home. You paid it no mind and followed the rest of the class as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: OKAY, we got Bakugou in the mix now. I can't wait until they finally interact!!

Besides that, please share any advice or critiques with me, I value all of your opinions. Thank You. BYE!!