Chapter 80

You start walking to Inasa after being pushed by the girls. He notices and starts walking to you as well.

"Hey Y/n! It's been a while huh?" He says once the two of you were close enough.

"Yeah, uh it has." You had no idea what to say and mentally cursed at yourself for being so awkward. "Uh, why did you switch schools? I was expecting to see you at UA." You said trying to start a conversation.

"Oh, I just got a better opportunity at this school. But um... I wanted to see you again too." He said with a big smile on his face and spoke quite loudly.

That's not what you said at all. You said you 'expected' to see him not that you 'wanted' to see him. But correcting him would just be weirder.

"You should switch to Shiketsu High." He says, breaking the silence. " I think it would benefit you a lot and we could be to-uh-TRAIN, train together, that's what I meant." He said almost loud enough for everyone to hear. You just let out a forced laugh as he explained why you should switch schools.

Balugou's POV~

As I'm standing next to shitty hair waiting for the stupid tests to be over and get my license, I hear this annoying ass voice. I look over and it's this tall ass dude with a stupid hat on talking to someone, or more like screaming at them.

Then I realized it's Y/n. The fuck is she talking to him for?

Shitty hair notices where I'm looking and turns to look too. Then a stupid ass grin appears on his face.

"He's stealing your g-"

"Shut...the fuck up." I cut him off with my hand in his face.

What's he saying to her? He hasn't stopped fucking smiling and keeps fucking blushing. It's pissing me off. He's a pretty big dude but I could take him.

"Bro chill ou-"

"Don't tell me what to do." Is all I said as I made my way over to them.

"Yup, totally, why do I even try?" I hear shitty hair say to himself.

As I get closer I hear him telling her to switch to whatever shitty school he's from. Oh Hell No!

I grab your wrist once I'm close enough and start pulling her away.

"Bakugou what are you doing?" She asks me, but I just keep walking. "Uh, good luck Inasa!" She tells him as she notices I'm not slowing down. I brought her back to where our class was and finally let her go.

"Don't talk to the enemy." Is all I said as she looks at me with furrowed brows.

Then the director tells us to take our places in the exam area which looks just like the USJ and I can't help but feel a little uneasy.

Your POV~

Why would Bakugou do that? It was so unnecessary and rude. But you couldn't think about it too much since the exam was about to start.

As you all went to your place, your class unintentionally grouped together in what seemed like the middle of the arena. Then, the buzzer rang and the exam started.

Just like you predicted, your class was instantly surrounded by other schools. Your brother looked at you and you knew that he wanted you to follow him. You could read him like a book.

The two of you made your way out of the crowd without anyone hitting your targets. You and Shoto planned to work together without anyone else because the bigger the group, the more risky it is.

You both made it to the top of a building, looking over the edge you see Inasa, he's surrounded by a group of people. You think about going down to help him but then you feel the building start to shake and wind blowing everywhere. Was this his quirk?

You reach for your brother's arm but you're too late as the building starts to collapse. You both run to the opposite side of the building and manage to escape.

However, as you go around the now crumbled building to find him, he's gone, and you couldn't just scream his name or anything like that. You saw him jump off the building in this direction so he probably went looking for you too.