the heartbroken god

The village of Barsana was beautifully decorated as the daughter of the head of the village was getting married to the son of the head priest of the village.
All the villagers, parents of the bride and groom everybody was very happy.
Except for two people whose love story would now remain incomplete because the girl was getting married. The bride RADHA was continuously crying underneath her Ghunghat meanwhile her lover and best friend KRISHNA kept crying as he saw his lover take the seven Promises of marriage with another person.

Their agony and pain intensify as the marriage ceremony completes and they both gaze at each other, they don't speak a word to each other but their eyes and the pain in their eyes are enough to describe the trauma and Agony they are going through.

Unable to bear the pain anymore Krishna runs away to the nearby forest to calm himself down, as he was approaching the forest he heard his elder brother Balram Call Out for him in complete shock

Unable to bear the pain anymore Krishna runs away to the nearby forest to calm himself down, as he was approaching the forest he heard his elder brother Balram Call Out for him in complete shock. He turns around and asks his brother," Dau mujhe kuch Samay ke liye Akela Chhod dijiye, Mana Mein Narayan hun aur Mujhe apne aap ko Shambhala padega Kintu Kuchh Samay ke liye rok kar Apni pida To nikal hi sakta hun na."

" Main Jaanta hun Kanha Aur Main Tumhen Nahin rokunga aur Tumhari pida Shayad main Kabhi Samajh Mein Na paaun lekin apni pida mein itna mat Bah jao ki apni hi baat bhul jao."
He says this as he holds Krishna's shoulders and pulls him into a comforting hug.

" kya matlab hai aapka Dau?"
He says wiping his tears.

" Shayad Tumhen Yad Nahin Raha lekin Radha Chhaya Sita hai, Devi Sita ki vah Chhavi Jise Tumne Vachan diya tha ki jitne varsh Pichhle Janm Mein Tumse Dur Rahe utane hi varsh vah is Janm mein tumhare sath Rahegi,
jo hai pure 14 Varsh. Ab batao ki tum Radha se kab mile, Jab Tum Ek varsh ke the ab Tumhari aayu kya hai 15 varsh.
Tum samajh Rahe Ho Main Kya Kahana chahta hun, tumhara aur Radha ka naam sadaiv ke liye ek Sath Amar ho gaya hai Kintu bhulok per Tumhara Sath Yahi Tak tha, Aur Tum Hi Kahate ho na Ki Kisi nai chij ke prarambh ke pahle purani ko chhodana padta hai."

This confuses Krishna a bit, which has never happened but he still asks Balram what he is talking about Balram replies by saying," ruko Tumhen Aise samajh Nahin aaega main Tumhen Kuchh dikhata hun." And he shows Krishna an 8-patalled lotus which did not grow during the season.
The only time it grew out of season it was considered that Mata Lakshmi was making her way towards that place.

Krishna's heart misses A Beat, his breathing is very fast and tears start to leak from his eyes as he pulls the Lotus close to his heart and says, "SRI".

" bilkul sahi pahchana Kanha! Meri Mata aur Tumhari Shri a rahi hai."

Krishna just for a moment forgets his pain and Smiles wholeheartedly and starts to giggle but his happiness soon turns into horror as he hears a very familiar voice scream, "NARAYAN!"