panchal & panchali

1 week later,

"Aur kitni der?" Asked a stressed prema, peering out of the palki windows.
Taking care of 6-month-old twins while travelling was a difficult task,
Also, it being the first time they were travelling made it even more difficult.
Aryavir, the boy had fallen sick with a little fever 2 days into the journey.
He was fine but really cranky due to the sweat caused by the medicines.

"Bus pahunch hi gaye." He said before pointing out the magnificent palace gates which were decorated for their welcome.

___________________________________________

1/2hr later

They had reached the palace gates,
Krishna quickly jumped off his horse and took sashirekha from her arms.
Holding little sashi in one hand,
He offered her other and helped her get out of the palki, then he slid his hands onto her hips to stabilize her before letting her go. She balanced Aryavir on her hips and the family of 4 walked towards the gates, where the royal family was waiting to greet them.

"Pranipat dwarakadhish!" Greeted Maharaj drupad.

"Pranipat Maharaj drupad!" He greeted back.

"Pranipat Ujj---dwar---ah" prema giggled at his dilemma and said,"Dwarikeshwari  ya putri bhi chalega." Her animated expressions made Maharaj drupad laugh and pat her head as he said," yah bhi sahi hai, Tum Aur meri putriya aayu Mein Saman Ho!"

"Yeh hai mera Putra Drishtidyumna."
He said pointing towards a handsome- young-man, a fiery-golden complexion,
Shining obsidian eyes and pin-straight black hair, he easily towered his 3 siblings at 6'4, lean but built like swordsman. He joined both his hands and bent his head low.

The Maharaj drupad pointed towards another young man," yeh hai mera Putra satyajit!" Satyajit was a dashing young man with a weatish complexion, obsidian black eyes and long dark hair.
He was clearly an archer, indicated by his lean built and long but rough palm and fingers, He too greeted them respectfully.

The Maharaj drupad moved towards a lady dressed in masculine clothing," meri jesth putri shikhandini, panchal ki senapati." This made prema's eyes sparkle, as she greeted the elder princess, she was clearly a war-hardend soul, her eyes focused and clear, fingers trained on the hilt of her sword, her beautiful brown was marred by scars,
And her Dark tresses were pulled back in a tight bun.

Prema moved forward and gave the elder Princess a Warriors hug startling her but the princess happily returned it.
Maharaj dhrupad smiled at this display before moving to the youngest of the bunch," aur yah Hai Meri sabse Chhoti Beti, draupadi!" Prema sucked in an inaudible sharp breath looking at the beauty that was drupad kanya.

Her beautiful deep set dark eyes peered at prema in awe and admiration, her dark hair Left open, apart from the few pieces from the front symbolising that she was a maiden, her dark skin had a golden glow to it like that of krishna's,
She had a slender waist and a good height, her eyelashes were so long that they almost touched her eye-brows,
Her eye-brows were perfectly arched and her features sharp with high cheek bones, she had beautiful bow-shaped full lips.

Prema's hand picked-up some kajal from her waterline using her ring finger and applied that kajal as a dot behind panchali's ear making panchali blush.
She gently lifted panchali's chin with her fingers as she said," uff yeh Roop........ Tumhare Soundarya Ko Dekhkar to Devi Rathi bhi Sharma Jaaye!"

Panchali didnt say anything but bent and touched her feet, this made a knowing smile spread across prema's face,"yeh tej, yeh tevar, aur yeh laalitya.....Aisa Lagta Hai Mano Indrani Samne Khadi Ho!" She said she circled draupadi and eyed her from head to toe as if measuring her up, checking the dept in her dark eyes.

" Savdhan Draupadi, Tumhari Pariksha ho rahi hai!" Exclaimed Krishna but Draupadi just kept her head bent.

" Lakshmi ya durga, Ek Rajya ko kiski jyada avashyakta hai?"

" durga!" Draupadi answered in a gentle but firm voice.

" Uttar ka spashtikaran den Kumari!"

" Durga teenon deviyon ki ektra Shakti ka Pratik hai, aur ek Rajya ko Devi ke teenon swarupon ke atyant avashyakta hai! Saraswati Jo Gyan aur sadbuddhi ki Datri hai unke Aashirwad Ke Bina sadbuddhi se ek Rajya ko sambhalna Asambhav hai." She stopped to think

"Devi Parvati ya shakti
Rakshak hai, unhin ke Aashirwad se Raja-Maharaja yuddh Kshetra Mein paraakram Kar Jaate Hain, unke Aashirwad Ke Bina Bahon Mein Bal aur mastishk mein vah sthirta Aaegi hi Nahin Jiski Ek yuddh Kshetra Mein avashyakta hoti hai, Devi Parvati Nari Shakti ka chinh hai, vah Siddh karti hai ki ek Stri Kisi Purush Se Kam Nahin."
She stopped to take a breath

" FIR Lakshmi, yadi Mata Parvati Rakshak hai To Mata Lakshmi sanchalak hai, vah Ek Stri ke Hriday ka pratyaksh Swaroop hain, Komal, Chanchal, Shuddh aur sahanshil, yadi unhone Sita ban ek Stri ke Jivan Ko paribhashit Kiya Hai, toh chenchita Swaroop mein Ek Purush arthat Apne pati Narayan ko apni yogyata Siddh karne per vivash Bhi Kiya Hai, shubh labh ki devi Jiske bhi Taraf Dekhti Hai uska prarabdh Badal Deti Hai, Jis Banjar Jameen per chharan Rakh Deti Hai vahan Se Sona nikal Aata Hai,
Lakshmi Shant aur Chanchal avashya hai Kintu bebas Nahin, Aakhir unhone hi to Mahishasur ka durga Swaroop vadh kiya tha!"

(Yes, it is mentioned in the durga saptshati)(sorry thoda zyaada lamba hogaya)

"Ati uttam! Iska Arth hai jo aapke bare mein kaha Jata Hai vah Satya hai"
Said Prema satisfied with draupadi's answer.

" Hamare bare mein kya kaha jata hai?"
Asked draupadi her head again bent.

" ki Janm Se Hi vedon, Upnishdon aur puranon ka gyan Lekar Janmi hain aap, Har daivya chij ka gyan hai aapko, Kintu manushya ko aur Unki Banai chijon ko Nahin samajhti!" Prema said with a confidence that Panchali dream of attaining one day.

"Ji!" She said and bent her head in respect to the goddess-women infront of her. Panchali felt prema grasp her chin and gently pull her face up to meet her eyes and said," Chalo Ek manviy chij Main Tumhen sikhati hun, Samraginiyan aur Hone-Wali- Samraganiyan kisi ke aage Sar Nahin jhukati!"

Without taking her eyes off Panchali,
Prema said," aapki yah Kanya pure Aryavart per Raj Karegi Maharaj drupad, chahie to Likhit mein le Lijiye!"
This made drupad's chest swell with pride, it was a known fact through out
Aryavart that ujjaineshwari ka bola hua Kabhi falit Hue Bina Nahin rahata.

Suddenly Prema gave Panchali a beautiful, warm and motherly smile which caused any tension and intense emotions that were lingering around to disappear in a second, prema happily pulled panchli into a hug.

Panchali yelped as they separated as the the now very awake Yuvraj Aryavir was holding her hair in his little wrist and raising his hands in her direction, demanding that she take him in her arms. Panchali looked Prema for approval and happily obliged when Prema smiled her.

"Are wah, Lagta Hai Apne aryaveer Ko Moh Liya Kumari!" Prema said as Krishna handed her sashirekha.

" Kumar Ka Naam Kitna Sundar hai,
Aryavir, dekhiaega Ujjaineshwari ek Din aryon ka Mahavir Banega apka Putra!"
Draupadi said with a weirdly sure voice.

Prema just nodded as they both finally walked into the palace, hand-in-hand,
Like long lost sisters.
Prema sighed ad she was reunited with Indrani on the human plane.