Kundali Milan

It was the next morning,
Everybody was extremely excited as they had again called the Pandit Ji but this time to fix the time and tithi of not one but two marriages.
The entire House was beautifully decorated, and the three young ladies of the family Radha, Revathi and Prema with sitting in a corner chatting and helping their mothers every once in a while. All the ladies were looking very beautiful, Revathi was dressed in an elegant pink and Golden saree with gold jewellery, and Radha was dressed in her usual lehenga choli with floral jewellery,
Prema was dressed in a beautiful white and yellow saree with hair Left Open and minimal gold jewellery.

 All the ladies were looking very beautiful, Revathi was dressed in an elegant pink and Golden saree with gold jewellery, and Radha was dressed in her usual lehenga choli with floral jewellery, Prema was dressed in a beautiful white and yellow sar...

The Pandit Ji came in and everybody joined their hands in respect, Pandit Ji smiled as he looked at Prema and Krishna who were holding each other's hands and said," Kaha tha na maine Putri Yashoda, Dhyan se dhundhne per to Bhagwan bhi mil Jaate Ha...

The Pandit Ji came in and everybody joined their hands in respect, Pandit Ji smiled as he looked at Prema and Krishna who were holding each other's hands and said," Kaha tha na maine Putri Yashoda, Dhyan se dhundhne per to Bhagwan bhi mil Jaate Hain Ek Achcha Rishta Kya chij Hai."

" bilkul sahi Kaha apne Guruvar,
Hamare to pass mein hi Itna Achcha Rishta tha aur ham pure Duniya Jahan Mein dhundh rahe the." Yashoda said with a respectful smile

" Chalo ab in donon ki Kundliyan la kar do." Ordered the Pandit Ji. Yashoda Maiya quickly fetched both the kundalis
They had to get prema's Kundali made in a hurry because they didn't have it beforehand. The Pandit Ji starts examining both the kundalis, he becomes so happy and in a very cheerful tone he says," Aisi Kundli to Shayad pichhali bar Shri Ram aur Devi Sita ki hi Judi Hogi, 36 ke 36 gun aur Sare Yog bhi Milte Hain. In kundaliyon Ko Dekhkar lagta hai ki Shayad Lakshmi Narayan ke Kundli bhi aise hi Rahi Hogi. Agar yah Vivah hua to Patni, pati ke har Karya Mein uske sath Hogi aur nishthaavaan Hogi Aur saubhagyshali Bhi Itna Prem karne wala Itna sambhal ke rakhne wala Pati itne aasani se nahin milta.
Putri kaun se 16 Somwar ke Vrat kiye the Tumne?" Pandit Ji teasingly adds the question at the end.

Prema blushes the most beautiful shade of red and says," 16 Somwar ke Vrat To Nahin, lekin Narayan Jaisa Pati pane ke liye bahut anushthan Jarur Kiye Hai."
She said it as a joke but it is true as well.

" chalo To Tumhare anushthan Safal Rahe, to theek hai Char Logon Ka Vivah karvana hai, Shravan Nakshatra Mein Janme Balram aur Revathi Nakshatra Mein Janmi Revathi. Rohini Nakshatra Mein Janm Lene Wale Krishna aur punarvasu Nakshatra Mein Janm Lene wali Hiranmayi. Tum Charon ke Vivah ke liye Anuradha Nakshatra sabse uchit rahega aur Anuradha Nakshatra aaj se 15 Dinon bad Purnima Ke Din A raha hai. Nahin to Uske bad agale 3 mahine Tak is Nakshatra Mein Koi Bhi tithi, Nahin Hai, is Nakshatra mein kya agale 3 mahine Tak koi bhi Vivah Shubh tithi Nahin Hai."

This causes everybody to become concerned because planning for not one but two marriages in just the time of 15 days was a hectic job but before anybody could protest Yashoda Maiya said," Theek hai to cal vakdan kar lete hain, aur 3 Din Mein Sagai Karke Vivah ki sari Rasmein prarambh kar deta hai.
Leaving no room for any protest.

" yah bahut Uttam vichar Hai Yashoda Jiji." Said Devi Kirtida.

Prema was looking sad, which made everybody confused because she had been very happy just a little while ago vrishbhan Kaka grew concerned and asked," Kya baat hai Putri Tumhare Chehre per Achanak 12 Kyon baj gaye?"

" Ek Chinta Mere Man Ko khae ja rahi hai, ki mera Kanyadan Kaun Karega!"
Said Prema in a dejected voice.
But before anyone could go to t
Reassure her they heard a voice from behind say," Main Karunga!" This caused everyone to turn around to see who it was and Prema was shocked to see the person standing in front of her and only one thing out of her mouth," Hriday bhaiya."