Nasty Bro

Vidarbh

Rukmini was happily dancing with the common people,
She enjoyed taking strolls in the streets of vidarbh and interacting with common people, she narrated the young children tales from the Puranas and played with them.

It was nearing evening when she heard the voice of her elder brother,
" Rukmini in Aam Logon ke sath bahut Khel liya! Abhi ghar chalo pitashri Ko Tumse Kuchh bahut Jaruri baat karni hai." Hearing that she felt chills go down her backbone as she got a feeling that something bad was about to happen.
She followed her brother back to the palace and followed him to their father's study.

___________________________________________

After she reached the study her father asked Rukmi to leave the study,
So that he could talk to his daughter alone, after Rukmi left Rukmini asked,
"Kya baat hai pitashri? Koi Chinta ka Vishay To Nahin?"

Bhishmak sighed and said," Dekho Putri ab tum 21 varsh ki ho chuki ho,
Aur Jis Pita ki Putri 21 varsh Ki taruni Ho use Pita ko Chinta to Lagi hi Rahegi.
Maine Tumhen Yahan isiliye Bulaya Hai Kyunki Maine aur Tumhare bhaiyon Ne Milkar Tumhara Vivah karne ka nirnay liya hai.

" MERA VIVAH!" She exclaimed," Kya aapane Mera Vivah nishchit kar diya hai Pitashri?" She asked in a worried tone.

" Maine Nahin, Tumhare bhrata ne apne Mitra Shishupal ke sath Tumhara Vivah nishchit kar diya vah bhi mujhse Bina Puche aur Agar ab Ham Piche hate toh vidarbh ka bahut apman hoga."

" aise kaise bhrata Shri na aapse aur mujhse Bina Puche Mera Vivah nishchit Kar Diya!" She exclaimed angrily.

" Putri, Jo Ho Gaya so Ho Gaya.
Main tumse puchna chahta hun Kya Tum Kisi Se Prem karti ho?"
He asked placing a gentle hand on her shoulder but before she could get the chance to answer her brother Rukmi
Storms in the rooms and holds her roughly by the shoulders and says," Agar Kisi Se Prem Karti bhi ho to use nikal fenko Apne Hriday se! Kyunki Main Mitra Shishupal ko Apna Shabd De chuka hun."

She removes his hands from her shoulders and angrily says,
"Dwarkadhish Shri Krishna se Prem Karti Hun Main, Aur Kisi Aur se Vivah Mujhe is Janm Mein To Kya agale Saat Janmon Mein Bhi swikar Nahin Hai."

" Tumhen kya chahie isase Mujhe Koi Fark Nahin Padta! Maine apne Mitra ko Shabd De Diya Hai Aur Kisi gwale Ke Liye to main Apne Shabd se Piche Nahin hatunga." Then he drags her by her left arm and throws her inside her Chambers, then he notices the paintings of Krishna made by Rukmini and tears them apart.

Rukmini stands up from where she had fallen and wipes her tears as she says," aapane mere kaksh se to Unka Chitra Hata Diya Kintu Mere Hriday Mein Base unke Chitra ko kaise hatayenge bhratashri!"

" Main Nahin Jaanta ki Kisne Tumhen kya Patti padhaai hai Kintu Meri Bahan Kisi neech nikrusht wale ke sath Vivah Nahin karegi, are tum apni Hosh Mein Bhi Ho Kya? usne Apne mama ko bhi Maar Diya!"

" kya aap aur Main Nahin Jante ki kansa Kaisa tha! Agar vah jivit Rah Jata to n jaane aur kitne Logon ke Jivan nash kar deta." She tries to reason with her brother but He is adamant.

" vah Sab Kuchh Mein Nahin Jaanta,
Kintu Tumhara Vivah Keval aur Keval Mere Mitra Shishupal ke sath hi hoga!"
He exclaimed angry as he held her by her hair.

Tears would not stop leaking from her eyes as she says," mahrshi bhrigu, Shukracharya, sabne bahut Prayas kiya tha ki Mahalaxmi aur Narayan ka Vivah Na Ho Kintu ant Mein vah Sab asafal Rahe, Jay Shri Lakshmi keval apne Vishnu Ki Hai vaise Rukmini Keval Shri Krishna ki hai, Mujhe rokane ke liye Ab Jo Chahte Hain vah Kijiye bhratashri
Kintu Mera Vivah Keval Shri Krishna ke sath hoga!" She exclaimed and closed the door on his face.

_________________________________________

Dwaraka,

Everybody was sitting at the breakfast table waiting for Krishna and Prema,
" Kanha Mujhe niche utaro ise kshan!"
Exclaimed an irritated Prema because Krishna was not letting her out of his arms, just because she had fallen unconscious in the morning.

" na Baba Na Priye! Tumhare sath mein koi jokhim nahin Utha Sakta, tum jab Dekho tab behosh Ho Jaati Ho Aur khaskar Ke tab Jab Tum sidhiyon ke pass hoti Ho." He says dramatically as she pouts and flicks her tongue.

" ab Aise Munh mat bnao, Agar Aaj Bhi Main Nahin pahunchta to Tum Wapas sidhiyon se Girne wali thi! Agar tum Khud Ek Jagah sthir Nahin Rah sakti tum mujhe Tumhen sthir Rakhna padega na, chanchla!" He teases her and she goes to pull his hair but before the fight can escalate Radha diffuses the tension by saying," Krishna, Prema ko ISI kshan niche utaro! Aur Prema Tumse sthir to Raha Nahin jaega To fir kam se kam Apne aaspaas Ka Dhyan to de diya karo."

Krishna puts Prema down on the orders of Radha and Prema holds her ears in apology, then Radha pulls her to sit beside her and starts to fill her plate up.
Just as Radha fills the plate with a bit of pyaz ki sabji, Prema covers her nose and turns her face away as she starts to get nauseous and pushes the plate with the sabji away making everyone realise that Prema is unable to tolerate onions during her pregnancy.
Radha swiftly takes it away from her and replaces it with her favourite fruits and dry fruits and kheer, then proceeds to feed her with her own hands.

They spent this family time laughing and eating before everyone left for their respective duties, Krishna helped Prema to the courtroom because she insisted on being present despite being pregnant and she assured them that at this lightest hint of this comfort, she would inform them and retire back to her Chambers.

__________________________________________

Vidarbh,

a tear-filled Rukmini did not know what to do, her brothers had announced her engagement to Shishupal in front of all the court and the subjects and the preparation for her marriage had begun,
It was to be held in a fortnight.

In this Tunnel of Darkness,
an unknown lady whom she had met in the temple of Mata Gauri gave her the idea to write a letter to Krishna expressing her love for him and requesting him to come and take her away before she got married to Shishupal.

She pulled out a Quill and a piece of cloth and started pouring her heart out
  It took her about half an hour to complete writing the letter,
Then with the help of a few Spies of hriday, she sent the letter to Dwarka.
It would take about a week to reach and if Shri Krishna accepted her then it would take him about a week to reach vidarbh to take her away,
So it would be one day before her wedding.

__________________________________________

In the next chapter, the letter will be mentioned with all its details.

Hope you enjoyed reading!
toodles!
XO XO,
your author.