Namkaran And Gifts

The entire palace of Mathura was in a rush, 11 days after the birth of The Young Princess had gone by.
Today was the of the Naamkaran,
The royal family was heading towards the garden as the ceremony would be held there, Balram and Krishna were already present there conducting the initial Pooja so that they could directly move towards naming the child but first the Kundali of the kid would be made.

Everybody held their breath as the ladies of the royal family made their way into the garden,
The first to enter was Revathi with her newborn in her arms, she was dressed
A dark pink, silver and blue saree, her hair was pulled back in a braid decorated with flowers and a gold chudamani, she wore delicately crafted silver jewellery and her hands were covered with Alta.
She was shining with the radiance of motherhood and she wore such a warm smile on her face that it could melt even the most Frozen Hearts.

Revati was being supported by Prema and Radha on either of her sides,Radha who had been much of her maidenhood wearing shades of pink and blue after marriage had started favouring and frequenting yellows and oranges, today she was dressed in an or...

Radha who had been much of her maidenhood wearing shades of pink and blue after marriage had started favouring and frequenting yellows and oranges, today she was dressed in an orange Lehenga Choli with red and gold embroidery, Gold jewellery and chudamani and she completed her look with her saubhagya chinh.

Revati was being supported by Prema and Radha on either of her sides,Radha who had been much of her maidenhood wearing shades of pink and blue after marriage had started favouring and frequenting yellows and oranges, today she was dressed in an or...

Prema who stood on the right side of Revathi looked elegant, innocent and refined at the same time and her gorgeous light pink ghagra choli,
She was covered with gold and pearl jewellery, her hair was made in a beautiful half of half down style decorated with Parijat flowers and Shri Chin was painted all over her body.
( it seems like that to normal people but they had always been there)

The two sisters-in-law helped Revathi to be seated beside Balram and the pooja began after the pooja was completed,The Pandit Ji who had conducted the marriage of all the married pairsBalram-Revati, Radha-Krishna and Prema-Shyam had been called fo...

The Pandit Ji who had conducted the marriage of all the married pairs
Balram-Revati, Radha-Krishna and Prema-Shyam had been called for the Naam Karan Sanskar of the eldest child of Balram and Revati, he was none other than Brahma Dev in disguise.

He started making the Kundali of the little princess of Mathura or how all of them had started to address her Prisha,
After completing his work he started narrating her Kundli to her parents grandparents, uncle and aunts.

" aapki Kanya ka Chandra, Uttara Falguni Nakshatra ke Chaturthi Charan Mein Kanya Rashi mein hai."

Just as Brahmdev was about to continue Devaki Giggles a little bit so he asked her why she was giving and she replied by saying," Mere Mukh Se Hansi isiliye Nikali Kyunki Iske Kaka Arjun ke Nakshatra Mein Jami Hai Keval uski Rashi Tula hai aur Iske Kanya."

This causes everyone to giggle a bit,
They gain back their composer as Brahmdev continues.

" Surya, Ashwini Nakshatra teesre pad Mesh Rashi Mein Aata Hai."

" lagn Rashi Singh, Nakshatra purv Falguni, chaturth Charan."

" Janm Vaishakh Shukla trayodashi ka hai, aur Janm Nakshatra jaise ki aapko Pata Hai Uttra Falguni."

" Putra Balram, Tumhari Putri Surya ke Bhati Chamkegi. Kintu uses Kabhi Ek Sthan per bandhne ka Prayas mat karna, vah bilkul mast Maula Hogi Apne Dhun per naachne wale, dhanurvidya main Arjun ko Satya Mein Takkar Dene Wali Koi Hogi to vah Tumhari Putri Hogi, na raj paath Ka Moh use Kintu चलते-फिरते rajsikta Ki Murat Hogi,
Lakshmi ke Angan Mein khelti Bhawani Hai Tumhari Putri,
Sambhal Ke Rakhna use, Kyunki Ek Din pura Aryavart Uske Shaurya ke gungan gayaga."

Everybody was holding their breaths as Brahma Dev described her future to them. After that Brahmdev left the vicinity and they started naming her one by one, first it was Balram put her in his arms and said," Maine to apni Putri ka Naam Karan Uske Janm ke din hi kar diya tha, Meri Devi ki bhent 'PRISHA'"

Everybody started hailing,

" Rajkumari Prisha ki Jay!"

" Mathura Kumari Prisha ki Jay!"

Then her mother took Her in her arms and said," Surya Ki Bhanti chamakna likha hai Meri Putri ke prarabdh mein isliye uska naam hoga, Raghavi ."

" Rajkumari Raghavi ki Jay!"

" Mathura Kumari Raghavi ki Jay!"

Finally Krishna and Prema to her in their arms and said in Unison," Jagat Ke Liye yah Chahe Jo Bhi Ho lekin Hamare Liye yah sadaiv Hogi humari,' TARIKA'."

" Rajkumari Tarika ki Jay!"

" Mathura Kumari Tarika ki Jay!"

After that they made their way towards the balcony, where the entire public was eagerly waiting for one look at the princess, Balram raised his daughter into the air and announced her name and soon the only sound that would be heard was of the Jay Jaikar.

On the Balcony Prema brought out something, it was a very beautiful Diamond flower pendant in a gold chain, she gently made Tarika wear it and kissed her forehead.