Gruh-Pravesh/ Pahli Rasoi

A grand procession came back to the house of NAND where everything for the grah Pravesh of the two new brides had been already prepared by Yashoda Maiya and Rohini Maiya.

Rohini Maiya did the Aarti of Balram and Revati and then requested Revathi to kick the Kalash and enter the house,
After that, she brought a plate of Kumkum in which she made Revathi keep her legs on and then walk inside the house, which made markings of red feet along the floor.

Then Maiya Yashoda did the Aarti of Krishna and Prema, then she asked Prema to kick the Kalash and enter the house but before she could do that Hriday stopped her and said, nav gheyeych visarlis is?" Prema gently hits herself on the forehead, everybody is confused, Yashoda Maiya asks," Iska kya matlab hota hai beta?"

Hriday Smiles and says," vidarbh ki Parampara hai ki ek Patni Gruh Pravesh ke pahle Apne Pati ka naam Kuchh panktiyon Mein Leti Hai."

" atyant Rochak Hai yah Parampara,
Toh Hamari nai Bahu Rani ji shuru ho jaaiye." Rohini Maiya causes everybody to laugh.

" Prarthana Thi Saat Janmon Ki,
Bune Har Janm Mein Prem Ke Dhaage,
Per ab Har Janm Mein Krishna ka hokar hi man Lage." Her blush is red and hides in Krishna's chest, but he just hugs her and starts laughing everybody starts laughing along with him,
Prema hits him on the shoulder

__________________________________________

The next morning,

It was around 6 am when Prema opened her eyes only to see Krishna already awake and staring down at her with such loving eyes that it made her blush and say," Kya baat hai Arya Aaj Mujhse pahle Uth Gaye!"

" fir se Kahana!" Krishna says pulling her into his lap," Kya Karun, Arya?"
She smiled knowing very well what he wanted to hear. " Tum Jante Nahin Ho Tumhare Mukh Se Arya sunane Ke Liye Main Kitna Taras gaya tha."

" To Agar ab Vasudev Krishna ko Tripti prapt Ho Gai Ho, to kripya Mujhe Jaane De Kyunki Mata Mera Intezar kar rahi hongi." But he holds her even closer she tries to free herself for a few moments but then becomes angry,
pushes him onto the bed and leaves the room in a huff. In a few moments, she is out of the room and Krishna is laughing uncontrollably.

___________________________________________

She quickly takes a bath and starts getting ready, today her saree and jewellery were extra special because they were owned by her mother before she passed away,
A traditional vaidarbhi yellow silk saree, with a Pink blouse and Golden embroidery, hair pulled back in a braided bun with a chudamani on top of it and her hairline filled with sindoor,
A Chandra bindi between her eyebrows,
Her beautiful ocean-like eyes are covered in Kajal, Moti and gold choker necklace a long Moti necklace, another pure gold necklace, and finally Her mangalsutra, the colour of her Mehndi was the most beautiful shade of red and the green and gold bangles adorned in her hands made them looked even more beautiful and delicate. And the finishing touches wear her engagement ring and a classic Scorpion nose ring.

 She looked outside the window and panicked because it was already the third hour of the second prahar of the day, she quickly completed her Pooja to Devi Gauri and Mahadev and rushed down to the kitchen, today was her first Rasoi ritual, Revathi ...

She looked outside the window and panicked because it was already the third hour of the second prahar of the day, she quickly completed her Pooja to Devi Gauri and Mahadev and rushed down to the kitchen, today was her first Rasoi ritual, Revathi Jiji was already making the halva for everyone,
Prema quickly got to work not before saying," Suprabhat ji ji!"

" suprabhat Prema, apni Pahli Rasoi mein kya banaa rahi ho? Main To halva banaa rahi hun, Lo Baton Baton Mein halva Ban Hi Gaya abhi main Chalti Hun Tum apna kam kar lo." And with that, Revati Jiji leaves the kitchen

Prema put the potatoes in water and set it on the chulha to let them boil, then she started making dough to make puris,
After she finished making the dough, she kept it aside to let it rise and turned her attention to making sabzi.
After nearly half an hour,
Puri and sabzi are ready for everybody but now for sweet, she decided to make her special Kheer which was loved by everyone in Vaikunth and Swarg Lok.

Prema was very tired because she had just completed cutting up the dry fruits to be put inside the kheer and now she had to put them in but the plate was too heavy,
to her sudden shock, somebody took the plate from her hand and a hand slid into her waist a voice whispered in her ear," Mujhe sahayata Karne Do na Priya!"

She quickly turned around and health Krishna by the ear," sahayata karna chahte ho to sahayata karo Hansi ittauli Nahin!"

" Meri Man Ki Maharani Ke Jo aagya,"

Both of them spend the rest of the time laughing and making the Kheer together, everybody loved the halwa made by Revati jiji but their hearts went out to the delicious Puri and sabji made by Prema but the real shopper was the delicious Kheer which Yashoda Maiya complemented by saying," Kitni swadisht khir Banai Hai Prema! Mahalaxmi Jab Baikunth Mein khir banati Hogi tab voh kheer bilkul Aisi hi Hogi."