swayamvar of mitra & time to return home

Prema paced the length and breadth of her room and Radha tried her best to come her down but failed. Finally, Radha had to become physical and force Prema to sit down and shoved a few grapes in her mouth.

" kya baat hai Prema? Cal Tak to sab theek tha aaj Achanak Itna taap kyon?"
Radha asked as she cupped her face gently with her palms.

" baat hi Kuchh Aisi Hai Radha jiji!
Yah Avanti Naresh Kana dimag ghoom gaya hai! Kuchh Samay pahle Tak bhrata Prem Ko tang kar rahe the Rajkumari Mitra ke liye Var dhundhe aur ab Achanak unke man mein Swayamvar ka vichar agaya hai." She had being frustrated with the changing moods of the king of Avanti.

Radha keeps her hand on Prema shoulder and says," yah to acchi baat hai na, Hamara To Kam Saral Ho Gaya!"

Prema looks towards Radha and waves her hands frantically as she says," Saral Nahin Karya jatil ho gaya hai, Swayamvar to ho raha hai Kintu Dwarika Ko aamantran Nahin Hai!"
Radha has to control her desire to bang her head on the nearby wall as she asks," toh ab?"

" to ab Hamen Kuchh Bhi Karke yah pata karna hoga ki kya Rajkumari Mitra ko Krishna se Prem hai ya nahin voh bhi 6 din mein Kyunki Avanti Kumari ka Swayamvar 6-------" before she could get the chance to complete her statement, a soldier announces that Pandavas have returned from their Quest victorious and that the king and queen have someone them in the audience chamber.

" Rajkumari Mitra ke Bhagya mein jo hoga unke Sath Vahi Hoga Prema,
Unki Chinta Chhodo aur Swayam per Dhyan do, Vah Lakshmi Hai Unka Sthan sirf Narayan Ke Sath Hai!"
Prema nods at radhas words and checks her self in the mirror.

She was Dressed in a beautiful pink navari saree paired with a blue uttarayi and a blue embroidered blouse, hair pulled back in a braided bun with the few pieces loose to frame her face, Her engagement and signet rings decoratedher fingers,
Mangtika covered her sindoor,
Layers of necklaces and a classic Naath,
The look was completed with a pair of Jhumki, chandrabindhi and green bangles. Making her look every bit of the queen that she was.

They quickly made the way towards the audience chamber and spent the rest of the evening and the upcoming days celebrating the victory of the Pandavas and the consequent Crowning of yudhishthir as the Crown Prince

___________________________________________

7 days later,

Prema was practically jumping with joy mainly for two reasons, one of them being the excitement of returning home as the doctors had suggested that it was best time to move forward with any sort of journey because after the coming week it would be impossible and she must start her confinement period.
And the second reason was the joy of United with not one but three pieces of herself in the form of Satyabhama, jamvanti and Mitra.

Turns out that Mitra was already in love with Krishna and had a written a letter to him requesting him to come to Avanti and take her with him as his bride.
And of course Krishna agreed.

Radha once again had to forcefully calm Prema down as she was becoming hyperactive, Radha was beyond glad Mata Kunti took up the responsibility of keeping Prema in cheque as Radha packed their things up.
___________________________________________

Radha pov

Nothing can remain calm in our life,
can it! Even something as simple as journey back home has become a threat.
Because apparently Kalyavan has decided that it is the best time for him to get revenge on Krishna.

"Huh...ah.....main hi kyon??" I thought as I witness the ever calm Mata Kunti meltdown in fear.

Pov over

___________________________________________

After 2 immensely long arguments
With Mata Kunti and Gandhari,
Prema and Radha agreed to let Arjun accompany them to Dwarka.

On the morning of phalgun shukla ekadashi, they left Hastinapur after a send of filled with tears and Promises of returning.