Spending Time

After the little incident and introductions, Guru dron requested Prema to go and relax because she had come from Mathura on horseback.

The next morning,
Everyone as usual had gathered Under The Banyan tree and started their lessons for the day, today they were focusing on weapon practice rather than theory, Nakul and Sahdev were practising using wooden swords,
They had been fighting for quite a bit of time but none of them was losing the match, suddenly Sahdev got distracted and Nakul used this to his advantage and swung the sword out of Sahdev's hand and was about to strike him when another sword stopped him and put him back with a sharp hit.

With a graceful yet powerful swing, Prema attacks. Her sword slices through the air aiming for Nakul's defences,
Nakul, a learning but skilled fighter
Blocking her snake-like movements, his sword clashes with hers in a Symphony of metal.

Undeterred, Prema readjusts her strategy combining her Regal finesse with lethal preciation. She launches of flurry of Swift strikes testing Nakul's skill and resolve, though he struggles to keep up with her Swift moments,
his determination shines through as he blocks every one of her attacks.
He unleashes a series of well-executed attacks but Prema who had already completed her education and was considered to be one of the finest sword women of Aryavart easily blocks his attacks by just moving her body around like water, the two fought so beautifully that it feels like they were not fighting they were dancing.

Prema notices that Nakul is lost in the fight and managers to find an opening in his defence and easily disarms in and kicks him to the ground if finishes it dual with his sword in her hand and her sword points at his neck.
He raises both his hands in defeat and she helps him stand up and says," ATI Sundar Nakul, Kuchh Aur varshon Ka Abhyas Aur Tum itne Pravin aur sashakt Yoddha ban jaaoge Ki talwar chalane mein tumhara koi Tod Nahin hoga."

"Prashansa ke liye aapka dhanyvad bhabhishri, agar aap Bura Na Mane To Main Kya yah kah sakta hun Ki Main achambhit Ho Gaya aapko is Prakar ladke Dekhe vah Bhi Aise vastron mein."
He says pointing towards the paithani green saree that she was wearing.

She was wearing a beautiful green silk paithani saree, gold and emerald jewellery covered her, and her hair was pulled back in a bun, she wore her saubhagya chinh, she looked beautiful but the clothing was impractical for things like fighting according to the young princes.

Before Prema could get the chance to explain anything to him a voice comes from behind," Chahe kaise bhi vastra ho ya sthiti Ek Kahin per bhi apni Kala Aur Apne Gyan ka prayog kar Pana Hi Ek sacche Yoddha Ki Nishani Hoti Hai, Nakul." Everyone turns around to see yudhishthir standing there, Prema walks up towards him and touches his feet
he smiles and blesses her.

Then Prema turns towards Sahdev and says," Kya Tumhen pata hai ki Nakul Tumhen Kyon Hara Pa raha tha?"
Sahdev shakes his head indicating that he doesn't know, she Smiles and explains," Ek baat Hamesha Yad Rakhna Sirf Tum hi nahin tum Sab Bhi Sun Lo,
Yuddh kshetra ka sabse pahla Niyam hota hai Najar hati durghatna Ghati,
Kabhi Bhi Apne Dhyan Ko bhatkane Nahin dena hai, Kyunki Agar Tumhara Dhyan bhatka to Tum galti kar baithoge aur Samne Wale Ko Tumhen paraast karne ka avsar De Doge."

Everybody nodded and gathered around her, she asked them to be seated and then asked their questions one by one yudhishthir was the first one curiosity as he asked," Devi, pura Aryavart Jaanta hai ki aap ek Rajya Ki Nahin do rajyon ki yuvrani hai aur Main Janna chahta hun ki aap Itni sari jimmedaariyan Akeli kaise sambhalti hai?"

Prema Smiles and says," aap mujhe Prema bula sakte hain bhratashri,
Aur jahan tak baat Rahi Do rajyon Ki yuvrani Hone ki to filhal Mein Keval ek hi Rajya ki yuvrani hun, Mathura ki."
Before she could get the chance to continue Bheem cuts in as he questions," Yah Kaise Sambhav hai, Prema?"

" Jab Raj sinhasan ke liye Apne Hi apnon ke viruddh ho jaaye tab aisa hi hota hai bhrata Bheem, Mere Apne mama Ne Ujjain ke Raj sinhasan ke lalach Mein Aakar Mujhe marne ke liye hatyare Tak bhej diye, Meri Mata per Bhari Sabha Mein Jhuthe lanchan lagwaye aur mere pitashri Unse Bhi Bade murkh nikale jinhone Meri Mata ko bachane Ke Chakkar Mein unhen kal Kothri Mein Dal Diya aur Mata Bhari Sabha main hua Yah apman jhel Na Saki aur unhone aatmhatya kar li, bus Usi ke bad Se Na Main vidarbh Gai hun na hi Ujjain.
Aur mera vahan Jana Bhi uchit Nahin Hai Kyunki mere pranon ko Khatra ho sakta, filhal Mere mama Shri ko mere bhrata Prem Ne rok ke Rakha Hai.
Unhone Apne Patra Mein Kaha Tha Ki Jaise hi vahan per Mamla thoda Thanda hota hai vah mujhe turant hi Ujjain bulakar rajyabhishek kar denge."

Yudhishthir shakes his head with Tears in his eyes as he says," Koi apni hi Patni ko Bhari Rajyasabha mein is tarike Se apmanit Kaise hone De sakta hai,
Jo apni Patni ki Hi Suraksha Na Kar Paye Aise purushon Ko To Apne Hath Jalal Lene chahie."

" ine Sab ke bare mein itna mat Socho yudhishthir, aur chalo Tumhare prashn per Aate Hain. To Kyunki Krishna filhal Gurukul mein hai isiliye Mathura ki puri dekhrekh mein aur uske Nana Sath Milkar kar rahe hain.
Ek Rajya sambhalne ke liye Agar main tum Logon Ko koi sujhav dun, to vah yah hoga Ki Apne Hi Ghar Ke,
Apne Hi Parivar Ke Logon ke bich Mein kam banto lekin sirf UN Logon per Jin per Aankh Band Karke Bharosa Kiya Ja sakta hai, Jaise Tumhare sage bhai, Mata, Tumhari patniyan. Is tarike se rajpaat Mein Dhokha milane ke Asar Thode kam ho Jaate Hain."

Before anyone could ask anything further Duryodhan in his usual arrogant voice said," Ab Agar mataen aur patniyan bhi Rajpath sambhalne Lagi to ghar Kaun sambhalega, vaise yah sab chhodiye aur Mujhe bataiye Ki aapke Jaisi Rajkumari ne ek gwale Se Kaise Vivah kar liya."

Prema closes her eyes and her palms turn into fists, she takes a few deep breaths before she answers Duryodhan to calm herself down," Duryodhan,
Tumhen kya lagta hai Vivah sirf ek rajnitik Samjhauta Hota Hai, huh?
Mera to yah Manana hai ki Vivah Keval do karnon SE Hona chahie,
Prem ya Kartavya.
Aur han yah Baat Sach Hai Ki Maine Ek yuvrani Hote Hue bhi,
tab Krishna se Vivah kiya tha Jab pure Aryavart mein kisi ko bhi nahin Pata Tha ki Krishna Mathura Aur yadavon Ka Rajkumar hai,
aur Iske Piche ki vajah yah hai ki iski Koi vajah Nahin Hai,
Aur Agar Fir Bhi Tum iski vajah Janna chahte ho to han Hamare Vivah Ke Piche ka Karan vahi hai jo Shiv aur Parvati ke Vivah Ke Piche ka Karan tha,
aur Agar Fir Bhi Tumhari is Jad Buddhi mein baat nahin a Rahi to Bus Itna Samajh Lo Ki Lakshmi Narayan Janm janmantar Tak Ek dusre ki Hi Ho Kar rahte hain Usi Prakar Main Aur Krishna Pichhle kai Janmon se bus ek dusre ki hokar hi hain aur rahenge."

After she complete her monolog she stands up and leaves that place because she was very angry and she did not want to burn anything as the elements of nature react to her emotions.