Events Of Rangbhoomi

Radha and Prema sat poised on the royal balcony beside Mata Kunti, the air around them crackled in anticipation. They watched Duryodhan defeat each one of the Pandava princes using blatant cheating and none of the elders squeaked a word.

Prema nearly lost control as she saw Duryodhan trick Bheem into losing his anger and drawing blood, and she went into a full-blown panic attack when the pillar crashed on Arjun's head.

Dushala jumped with joy and Prema stabilized after arjun came out from underneath the boulder unscathed. Excitement arose in the royal balcony and the commoner's area as Arjun started turning the tides, he finished the duel by freezing Duryodhan in place using Ice. People started cheering and chanting his praises but the happiness quickly deemed down
As a Rouge Arrow freed Duryodhan,
This drew the attention of guru dron and Kripacharcharya. Bhishma demanded that the Rouge Archer reveal himself.

Like the blazing sun, a head rose amongst The commoners.
A young man proudly proclaimed that he was the Archer who freed Duryodhan, Bhishma demanded the young man introduce himself
but he hesitated,
finally, upon the insistence of Kulguru Kripacharya and Mahamahim Bhishm, the young man introduced himself as the son of Radha and Adhirath (the royal charioteer). The tension Skyrocketed as the crowd reacted to Karna's audacity with insults and humiliation.

A heated argument erupted As Karna faced ridicule for daring to compete,
Seeing the fire burning in the young man, shakuni contemplated aligning Karna with Duryodhan but before he could get the chance to plant this idea in the head of Duryodhan,
a voice boomed across the Rang Bhoomi.

" is murkhta ko isikshan rok dijiye!"

The voice had come from the lady's section of the royal balcony and it was Prema who had spoken up, everyone sat quietly as she continued," Mujhe kshma Kare Gurudev Kintu yah murkhta mein aapko karne Nahin de sakti,
is Yuvan ke Samarthya per prashn uthakar aap apne Gurudev ke samarthay per prashn Utha rahe hain!"

This grabbed the attention of Bhishma,
" Yeh Kaise Sambhav Hai Putri Prema?"
He enquired calmly.

" ab Parshuram ke shishya ke Samarthya per prashn uthana Bhargav Parshuram ke samarthya per prashn uthane Saman Nahin Hai?huh?"  This got the people's tongues wagging.

Every Royal was stunted for a minute but their trance broke as Prema continued," vaise Jo bhishm Pitamah kah rahe hain vah sahi hai, karn is Pratiyogita Mein Bhag Nahin Le Sakta Kintu Uske Piche ka Karan Uske neech jaati Nahin Hai, Iske Piche ka Karan hai ki yah Pratiyogita Keval Guru Dronacharya ke shishyon ke liye hai, Parshuram shishyon ke liye Nahin!
Yah keval ek Pratiyogita Nahin hai,
Yahan Ek Guru Apne shishyon ki samajh aur Samarthya ko Parakh raha hai."

Before anyone could get a chance to say anything further Arjun proclaimed," Ek Parshuram shishya se dvand karne ka saubhagya Pratidin prapt Nahin Hota,
Mujhe aapki yah chunauti swikar Hai Kumar!"

After knowing that karn was the disciple of Parshuram, Bhishma was quite excited to see what unfolded and allowed the battle.

The two skilled Warriors stood face to face, bows were drawn, arrows ready to fly and at the command from guru, dron they launched a series of attacks on each other. The tension in the air was palpable as they reached the climax of the duel neither willing to back down.
The crowds held their breaths as the warriors resorted to using divyastras but before they could understand their error the arrow was already released.
Everybody tried to shield themselves from the impact of the crash but the arrows never met and were frozen Halfway by the sheer force of nature.

Both Warriors were completely spellbound but pulled themselves back together as a strong command from Prema came," Tum donon ne murkhta ki sari Seemaiye Paar Kar Di Hai, ise kshan astron ko Wapas Bulao."

They quickly pulled the astras back and gave each other a warrior's hug before both faced Prema the deadly glare of Prema and gulped.

Karn moved forward and much to everyone's shock bent down and touched the feet of Prema and Radha.
Arjun quickly did the same.

" Prema maa/ bhabhi ma kshma kardo."
Were their words as they held their ears
And their necks snapped towards each other so fast that they might have broken.

___________________________________________