The News And Pains

Jarasandha had already attacked Mathura two times by now,
Both times were a grand failure because Krishna and Balram single-handedly managed to defeat the entire army of
Jarasandh both times.

Krishna and Balram both were on the battlefield, and Jarasandh had attacked Mathura for the third time.
It had been nearly 3 weeks and not a single news from the battlefield had arrived at the palace.

" yuddh Bhumi Se Koi Khabar aayi Prema?" Revati asked with her right hand on her huge bump, she was 9 months pregnant and could give birth anytime now.

Prema sighed as she knew she was about to disappoint the soon-to-be mother 6th time this week.
" Nahin Jiji Yudh Bhumi se abhi Koi Khabar Nahin aayi."

Tears started leaking from Revati's Eyes,
The doctors had informed her that she might give birth within the next week or so and Balram was still not there.
Rohini Maiya tried her best to console Revati, she was 6 months pregnant
It was a rather delicate pregnancy,
the doctors had strictly confined her to bed and only allowed her to move for a small interval of time.

The newly married Radha,
Enter The council Chambers in a hurry.
3 months back Radha and Krishna had tied the knot in just the presence of family and a few celestial beings
( Mahadev, Devi Parvati, Ganesh and Kartikey). For the first time in nearly a Year Radha looked so happy,
Especially after the beginning of Jarasandh's back-to-back attacks.
She was practically glowing in her Orange silk saree, with gold ornaments and her saubhagya chinh.

" Prema! Tumhen Yad hai Hamen sandeh tha ki Jarasandh ne Hamari Praja ko pratadit karne ke liye Hamare Taraf Bahane wali Yamuna mein Kuchh Mila Diya Hai Jiske Karan Fasle Barbad ho rahi hai

" Prema! Tumhen Yad hai Hamen sandeh tha ki Jarasandh ne Hamari Praja ko pratadit karne ke liye Hamare Taraf Bahane wali Yamuna mein Kuchh Mila Diya Hai Jiske Karan Fasle Barbad ho rahi hai." She asked excitedly.

" han mujhe Yad hai, Kintu is Baat Ko Itna utsahit hokar Kyon kah rahi ho?"
Asked the confused Prema

" Mujhe use dhaatu ka Tod Mil Gaya hai,
Pahle mujhe laga tha ki Shayad usne Koi Rasayan khol diya hai Pani Mein Kintu agar koi Rasayan Hota To vah ab tak Bah chuka Hota, usne Usi Rasayan
Thos vigrah ko Kuchh guptcharon ki sahayata se, sakht pattharon Mein bandhkar Jamuna Mein fenk Diya.
Jiske Karan Jab Bhi dushit Pani jakar swachh Pani Mathura ke ilake mein Aata vah bhi dushit ho jata.
Per ab ghabrane Ki Baat Nahin Hai Maine vah Pathar Jamuna se nikalwa liye hain, ab Sab Kuchh pahle Jaisa ho jaega."

Hearing this everybody is stunt for a few minutes before everyone jumps on Radha and pulls her into a bear hug,
Prema says," Wah Radha jiji, Apne To Khud Hi mahinon mein samasya aur Tod donon hi nikal Diya."

" Aakhir Jiji kiski hun!" Radha exclaims with a proud smirk.

Everybody burst into laughter at that comment, and a few minutes later when everybody had calmed down.
Prema says," Chalo Ek Bala to Tali!
Kintu ab samasya yah hai ki teen Saptah se yuddh Kshetra Se Koi Suchna Nahin aayi hai, Dau bhaiya aur Krishna ke Patra to Chhodo, Satyaki ka Sandesha bhi nahin aaya hai.
Aur ISI Halat ko Dhyan Mein rakhte Hue mujhe aisa lagta hai ki yuddh Kshetra Mein Halat theek Nahin Hai."

Before she could get the chance to continue they heard the distressed voice of Archisha the head maid of Prema screaming to get prema's attention,
Everybody knew that the Archisha would never disturb a council meeting unless and until it was something grave.

" kya baat hai Archisha? Kyon Chilla rahi ho?" Asked worried Prema.

Archita was continuously huffing because she had from the ground to the first floor of the palace," yuddh ksh-----tra---se----- yuddh Kshetra se Khabar satyaki ji ne Suchna bheji hai ki Dau bhaiya per Kisi Ne piche se Prahar Kiya, unke Sar per chot aayi aur filhal vah achet avastha mein hai."

Everybody freezes on the spot,
Not even the sound of breathing resonates throughout the room,
  Everbodies brain stops functioning,
And they go into a trance.

Suddenly they are brought out of the Dreamland when they hear sharp intakes of breath, Radha and Prema simultaneously turn to their side.
Revati Bhabhi was holding her stomach with both her hands and taking in deep breath as she started crying.
They tried to console her by hugging her but she suddenly fell to her knees,
And started screaming out in pain holding her stomach as some liquid wetted the floor.

Radha and Prema looked at each other and in perfect sync shouted," Rajkumari ji ki prasav pida (labour pains) parambh Ho Gai Hai, jaldi Raj Vaidya ko unke Kamre Mein Aane bolo.
Aur sari chijon ki vyavastha karo."

Then slowly Prema, Radha, Mata Rohini and Mata Devaki helped her reach her Chambers and laid her down on her bed.
The Raj vaidya and the maids arrived 10 minutes later with all the necessary equipment and the Raj vaidya requested Rohini to retire to her Chambers and deviki to support her just in case something goes wrong.

Rohini did not want to leave but one glare from devki and she was out of the chamber like a good child.