Sagai

Two days later,
Today was the day of the engagement ceremony, the entire household was beautifully decorated using flowers of different colours and fragrances.
Diyas decorated the front of the household, and a beautiful big Rangoli was drawn by the maiyas, Yashoda and Rohini.

 The brides were busy getting ready and the grooms were busy causing mischief and also making sure there were no assassins around, Krishna jokingly mentioned you should never undermine the strength of a mama's hatred

They found not one but two, Soon those two were back on the way to vidarbh,
Tied to their horses because they were unconscious from the beating that they received from Dau.

Then the boys were forced by their mothers to start getting ready or else they would be looking like monkeys before their engagement ceremony.
Hriday was controlling his laughter as their Mothers pampered the shit out of
Krishna and Balram.

___________________________________________

Radha was busy making sure that the brides had all the things that they needed to get ready, after she made her they had everything she left and started getting ready by herself as did Revathi,
Radha was only worried about Prema because she had still not come out of the bath.

Prema pov,

Prema sat in the hot water with tears rolling down her eyes as she remembered her mother, her mother always wanted to see her in two looks first as the Maharani of Ujjain and second as a bride and here she was getting married and her mother was not by her side. A sweet and family voice brought her out of her musings, "Kay ga bala? Kashala Radtes? Etikka Changla Divas aahe Aaj. Sakharpuda aahe na Aaj tu ja, mug aai chi athvan kadun radu nakos, Tuzh radna bagvat nahi ga mala."

( what is it, my child? Why are you crying? It is such a nice day, it is your engagement then please don't send tears remembering your mother, I can't bear to see you cry)

" Jab Rona Dekha Nahin Jata To Chali Kyon gai?" She said gently wiping her tears.

" Gai Kahan Ho Main mera baccha,
Yahi to Hun Tere Sath, Tere Dil Mein. Aur Dekho aaj tere itne Bade Din per Main Tere Sath hi hun na. Chala ata lavkar sadi nesaila ghya nahi tar usher hoil."