In Madhupur

The princess of madhupur, Madhulika
Can be seen getting ready with a beautiful and eager smile on her face.
She was very grateful to her well-wisher who had sent her the letter informing her of Ayan's visit to Madhupur.
Whatever the person had mentioned in the letter everything happened and today she was taking him to the temple of Devi Ambika. All she could hope for boys that everything goes according to the plan.

The Princess was very pretty but not an equal in beauty to Radha or Prema.
But she was extremely pretty in her own right. The dusky colour of her skin,
Beautiful brown fish-like eyes, a high and thin nose, perfectly arched eyebrows and overall sharp features.
She was wearing a very beautiful Jade, green and orange lehenga with golden embroidery. And a set of very over-the-top Emerald and diamond jewellery. Her hair was made in a half up half, half-down style. Generally, the brides would wear a complete bun but
Nobody could know about her intention of getting married today despite her Over the Top clothing and jewellery.
Everybody knew that she was a spendthrift.

 To say she was excited today would be the understatement of the century

She was practically on her toes all morning and was very particular about her looks today.

_________________________________________

Ayan was sitting in the dining room Waiting For The Princess to arrive.

( I am going to write all the points of view in English maybe Hindi but all the dialogues will be written in Hindi)

/Ayan pov/

I don't know what is wrong with the princess today, since the morning she has been on her toes everything needs to be perfect today for some reason.
She is also dragging me to Ambika Temple, I don't know why but I don't have a very good feeling about this visit.
But if I dare deny the princess then the Treaty will be cancelled.
I would lose my one chance of gaining any attention and admiration from Radha.

This princess is a bit annoying but there is no denying that she is extremely pretty and really flirtations for some reason. Not that I don't like it but her beauty cannot be compared to that of my radha's or even of that nakchadi princess prema's. But this Madhulika is not too bad and she is all over me all the time maybe I can take her to be my second wife after all,
I am a man who can stop me.

/pov ends/

The Princess arrives and they both leave for the Ambika Temple, the parents weren't actually aware that both of them were going to the Ambika Temple because then they would have most definitely stopped them. Madhulika had told her parents that they were going to visit the nearby forest and that she wanted to show their guest the beauty of Madhupur.