Vaghdan Ritual

Early the next morning,
Both were woken by their mother figures and rushed to get ready,
Today was a very important day
it was the Vaghdan ceremony of the couples. All the rituals would be conducted in the house of vrishbhan on his insistence. Also because it was the biggest house in Barsana it would be easier to host guests there.

Both the ladies were looking out of this world beautiful, they looked so beautiful that day could easily make Rambha, Urvashi and Menka jealous. Revati was dressed in the most beautiful red silk saree with golden embroidery and beautiful golden Jewellery, half of half down hair covered with the Chunri of her mother, and beautiful Gajras woven into her silky hair, she looked breathtakingly beautiful.

Prema on the other hand was shocked because right before starting to get ready her brother entered and informed her that her sister Rukmini in the period of just a night had prepared her entire wedding wardrobe and all the things that came from th...

Prema on the other hand was shocked because right before starting to get ready her brother entered and informed her that her sister Rukmini in the period of just a night had prepared her entire wedding wardrobe and all the things that came from the maika of the bride and sent it with the spy along with a letter which she should read later at night. Prema couldn't stop tears from falling as you hugged the letters and by her sisters and then she proceeded to look at the beautiful clothes and jewellery which were sent by her sister along with a piece of paper attached to each one of the plates which said which outfit was to be worn when.

( Rukmini Jiji is a fashionista.)

  She picked up the plate which stated vaghdan, and took off the piece of silk cloth which was placed on top of it revealing a beautiful red and white lehenga choli along with gold jewellery and instruction on the hairstyle which she had to make with this outfit.
She looked so beautiful in the red and white lehenga choli with gold embroidery and floral detailing, the jewellery on the plate was minimal only two Gold necklaces one choker and one long Haar, a pair of bajuband, a pair of anklets, a Mang tika, a pair of jadau bracelets, gold and diamond earrings and four rings, and a small nath. She with the help of Radha tied her hair in a loose braid with a few strands of hair framing her face and the braid was decorated with beautiful red flowers.
She looked like an absolute goddess

__________________________________________

As the brides got ready,
The preparations for the ceremony downstairs were completed and the Pandit ji had also arrived to conduct the ceremony, after completing the initial bit of Pooja with Balram and Krishna.
The Pandit Ji Maharaj Kakudmi and Rajkumar Hriday bring the brides down. Revathi was the first to come down, Balram dau was unable to breathe looking at his beautiful bride,
The next person to descend the stairs was Rajkumari Prema, and looking at her Krishna had Tears in his eyes as he remembered the first time they had met.
He remembers her looking just as beautiful as she was now despite being lost on Mount kailasha.

Now Pandit Ji asks two adults from the groom's side of the family, the mother and father to approach the family of both the ladies in this case the father of Revati and brother of Prema and request their daughter's hand in marriage to their sons, when all of this is going on a curtain is kept between the brides and the grooms not allowing them to look at each other before parents of both sides agree for this marriage.

First Yashoda Maiya moves towards Maharaj kakudmi and says," He Rajan!
Aapki sulakshan Kanya Jiska Naam Revati hai use Hamen putravadhu ke Swaroop Mein pradan kar kar Hamara Jivan Dhanya Kare Rajan, Mera aapse Vachan hai ki aapki Kanya ko Is Jivan Mein Na Prem ki, na sneh ki, na bhojan Ki, Na Suraksha Ki, Kisi chij Ki Bhi Kami Nahin Hogi. Aapki Putri ka Hath Hamare Putra ke Hath Mein dekar Hamen Dhanya Kare Rajan."

" hey, Devi Yashoda! Aapke is shaktishali Putra Balram ke sath yadi Meri Putri Revati ka Vivah hota hai to yah Mere Liye Param saubhagya Ki Baat Hogi,
Main Asha karta hun Revati aur Balram Ka Sath agale Saat Janam Yun Hi sukhmay chalta Rahe."

After both parties agree on the marriage, Devi Yashoda then moves forward towards Rajkumar's hriday and says," Hey Rajkumar! Hamen aapki bahan Jo sakshat Mahalaxmi Hai, uska Hath Agar Aap Hamare Putra Krishna ke Hath Mein Vivah sambandh ke liye Dete Hain To Ham Aapke aajeevan kritgy Rahenge,
aapki bahan se Uttam Kanya Ham Apne Ghar Ki Bahu banne ke liye Nahin Khoj Sakte,
aap Ham per Kripa Karen aur aapki bahan ka Hath Hamare Krishna ke Hath Mein dekar is Vivah ko sunishchit Karen."

Rajkumar Hriday then moved forward and said," Hey Devi Yashoda! Yah Hamara Param saubhagya hai ki aap Hamari bahan Prema ko Apne Ghar Ki Vadhu banne ke yogya samajhti hai, Hamari is Mahalaxmi Rupi Putri ke liye aapke Narayan Rupi Putra se Uttam Var Hamen Nahin Mil Sakta, isiliye aapka yah Vivah prastav Hamen swikar hai."

Then the curtain between the brides and the grooms is taken away and the four of them can see each other,
Then they are made to sit in front of the Yagya Kund and invocations of the Panch mahabhut, the Tridev, tridevi and Pratham Pujya Ganesh begin.
This ritual is done to see the blessings of the divine for this marriage.
After the Yagya was completed,
the Panditji said," Vagh Dan Sanskar sampan hua. Main cal pratah kal hi lagn Patrika ban kar le Aa Jaunga, abhi mujhe Jaane Ki aagya De."

The ritual was completed and everyone was too exhausted to do anything so they returned to the Chambers relaxed for the day and prepared for tomorrow.

Hey guys,
I have a question for you.
So would you like to see drama before the wedding or do you want to smooth sailing happy wedding???

If you want drama then comment here.

If you want a smooth sailing happy wedding then comment here.