closure

1 week later

As the morning sun gently bathes the room in a warm glow, prema slowly opens her eyes, feeling a sense of peace and contentment wash over her.
She leans in and kisses the face of her newborn son, she smiles as her eyes find her husband looking ruffled but carefree and happy as he cradles their daughter and hums a sweet song.

She extends her hand to her husband who comes to sit beside her bedside,
Their fingers intertwine, he pulls her hand and places a gentle kiss on her palm before pulling her into a hug.
They sit in this position for sometime before the serenity of the moment is broken by their Hungry children.

Krishna helps her settle into the bed,
as she feeds the children. He moved to sit beside her and she Layed her head on his shoulder.

" Tumhare pitashri Aaye Hain!" He says Breaking the serenity of the movement,
The immediately moves her head from his shoulder and looks at him.

" yah Koi majak karne wali baat nahin hai Krishna, kuch bhi kya bol rahe ho!"
She says getting agitated.

" majak nahin kar raha hun main!
Cal ratri ko hi Dwarika pahunche vo."
He said pulling her back into his embrace.

"Ab unko mujhse kya chahiye? Meri Mata Mujhe se chhin Le utna bahut nahin tha kya?" She says getting angry by the minute

" Shant ho jao aur meri baat suno,
vah Tumhare pitashri hai apne pota aur poti Se milane Aaye Hain!"
He tries to calm her down but fails as she becomes even more angry.

" unko yah galatfahmi kaise ho gai Ki Main unko Apne bacchon ke Shakal bhi dekhne Dungi!" She was now completely Furious as she stood up from her place and gently placed her children in their cradles.

" Dekho Priye Meri Baat Ko Suno aur Samjho-----" he goes to explain but she stops him by screaming.

" mujhe kuchh sunna-samajhna Nahin Hai!" And throws a plate kept beside her

"Prema!" Krishna raises his voice just a bit to bring her back to her senses,
He holds her as she collapses into his arms crying and says," Kyon Aaye Hain vah Yahan?" He doesn't reply just caresses her head."Meri Mata ko Mujhe Dur kar kar unko Shanti Nahin mili kya?" At this Krishna pulls her even closer and tighter.

" Tum Bolo mat vah Unki Patni bhi thi,
Jitni pida Tumko Hui Hai utani hi pida unhone bhi sahi hai! Bus ek bar Mere Khatir vah kya Kahana chahte ho utna sun lo, phir tum apna nirnay lene ke liye Mukt Ho!" He finishes his statement and hold her face in both of his palms and gently wipes her tears using his thumb.
She nods still crying.

___________________________________________

Prema finds herself in the dimly lit expanse of Krishna's study,
its Ambience casting a veil of melancholy upon her delicate countenance. Tears well-up in her eyes,
Glistening like precious gems, as she intently absorbs every word that Falls from her father's lips. The weight of he is revelation hangs palpably in the air,
Suffusing the environment with a profound sense of gravity.

As her father's voice resonates through the room, each syllable becomes a poignant brushstroke, painting over with tapestry of truth before her eyes.
Prema emotion surge forward as a tempestuous tide, crashing against the shores of her heart with an intensity that defies comprehension. Denial, that insidious specter, seeks refuge within her, unwilling to surrender to the harsh reality that unfolds before her.

Yet, as her father's narrative unfolds,
The fragments of her shattered world begin to coalesce into a semblance of understanding. Anger, like a tempestuous flame, ignites within her,
Fuel by the searing pain of betrayal from her own uncles. She cannot contain the torrent of emotions that cascade within her, and with a voice that trembles with raw intensity, she unleases a torrent of words she never fathomed to utter infront of her own flesh and blood.
Tears, like crystalline rivulets, stream down her porcelain cheeks, she lowers her lashes in shame of her uncultured words and silently sobs.

In the depths of her despair, the voice of bargaining which was in her ears seductively, enticing her with the Alure of rewriting the past, yet, deep within her, she harbours the knowledge that life is not beholden to such capricious desires

In the depths of her despair, the voice of bargaining which was in her ears seductively, enticing her with the Alure of rewriting the past, yet, deep within her, she harbours the knowledge that life is not beholden to such capricious desires. For she is, the mother of the universe and source of all knowledge.

She closes her eyes and pulls herself into her subconscious just for a moment,
In that one moment is remainded of who she truly is because despite having all her memories, somewhere she had forgotten her trueself as the mother goddess.

Just for a few seconds if she feels free from all earthly bounds, before opening her eyes and being hit with all the emotions, all over again but she Smiles as she feels herself shaking and throws her arms around her father as both of them breakdown in tears.

Suddenly she feels the presence of her mother standing behind her father,
She looks up from his neck and comes face to face with her. A smile spreads across her face as she sees her mother looking every bit of the queen that she was before she left the earthly plane.

 A smile spreads across her face as she sees her mother looking every bit of the queen that she was before she left the earthly plane

She drinks up the beauty of her mother,
Her mother moves towards her and places a gentle kiss on her forehead before disappearing.

Prema separates herself from her father and says," Apne Pota-poti se nahin Miloge Pitashri?"

" yah Bhi Koi poochhne Ki Baat Hai?
Avashya, Humse to Raha Nahin Ja Raha Ham Apne पोता-पोते ko abhi dekhna chahte!" Prema laughs and drag him by his hand just like she used to when she was a little girl.

_________________________________________

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

I really think that the character of adult Prema, is going to be very different from the childish character that it was,
no doubt it was powerful.
But at the end of the day the character was a teenager who was still exploring things, testing waters but the adult version of prema is going to be very tranquil, playful, it will encompass this motherly energy and will be very Serene.

So, with this chapter Prema moves into her adult version, where she truly becomes this all powerful mother goddess that she is, she is stepping into her power, she is letting go of earthly bonds that are tying her down.

It is the reason why I am now changing the face claim of prema from chahat Pandey to Deepika

It took me over 2 hours to write this chapter so I really hope that it was worth it and you people enjoyed it.