the injured girl

As soon as he heard the scream he ran towards the voice and when he reached there he saw a young girl lying on the ground unconscious and a lion was about to leap at her, he quickly scared the lions away using fire. He gently bent his knees as he tried to examine her but when he saw her face he was both happy and shocked but this waned quickly as he realized she needed immediate medical attention.
He picked her up bridal style and made a run towards the village.

He met Balram Dau halfway through, he was shocked as he said," Kanha yah to Mata hai."

" Mere Sath Rahte Rahte aap bhi bahut buddhiman ho gaye hain Dau, lekin abhi aapke ajambhit hone ka samay Nahin Hai ise turant Vaidya Ko Dikhane Ki avashyakta Hain. Aap Jante Hain vah kahan hai."

"Han Kanha vah Mandap per Hain."

Without thinking twice kanha towards the wedding podium, where the first thing he saw was a crying Radha he wanted to go and console her but he couldn't because there were many people around and his Sri needed immediate medical attention," Vaidya ji!" Screamed Kanha getting all the attention from the people towards him.
___________________________________________

Ayan Radha's husband saw Krishna running away from the podium, he saw this as an opportunity to humiliate Radha a bit, he knew that Radha and Krishna loved each other and wanted to Sprinkle some salt on their wounds he gently whispered in her ear," Tum To kahati thi ki Tumhara Kanha bahut Bahadur hai lekin Abhi dekho Kaise kayron Ki Tarah Bhag Gaya."

Radha doesn't say anything as they move forward and start taking blessings from other people. After a while, everyone was about to go but Krishna had still not returned and Ayan continued to humiliate Radha bit by bit.

Suddenly everyone was startled as they heard Krishna scream," Vaidya ji!"
Everyone turned around to see Krishna holding a beautiful but extremely injured young girl in his arms, both Radha and the doctor ran towards the girl and Krishna immediately. The doctor instructed Krishna to take the girl inside the house immediately and requested Radha to open up one of the rooms as the house belonged to Radha.
___________________________________________

2 prahar later(6hrs)

The entire village was waiting in anticipation as the doctor continued to treat the girl, one of the doctor's assistants informed them that the girl was in an extremely critical condition and could die. Ayan tried to take Radha home but she refused stating that she was the queen of the place and somebody was extremely injured and hanging on a very thin thread of life
She would not go anywhere as doing that would be her neglecting her duties which she wouldn't do.

Krishna was hysterical on the inside but maintained a calm and cool Facade on the outside. Only Radha and Balram were able to tell what he was facing.
Radha had instantly recognised the girl
To be the sampurn avatar of Mahalaxmi.
She was also aware of the fact that she was herself for the Lakshmi Ansh and Krishna was Narayan.
She stayed by his side comforting and consoling him.

After a while, the doctor came out and said," Kanha beta Achcha hua ki vah Tumhen Mil Gai Agar thodi si bhi aur Der Ho Jaati to Uske Pran Ja Sakte the.
Abhi vah Puri tarike se surakshit hai."

" yah to acchi baat hai per Vaidya ji Hamen kis baat Ka Dhyan Rakhna Padega." Asks YASHODA MAIYA concerned for the young girl.
Yashoda and Nand had volunteered to take the girl in if they wouldn't find her family in time.

" Dekhi Mukhiyain ladki ka dahina Hath Puri tarike se Tut chuka hai, Uske Hath ko theek hone Mein 4 se 6 mahine lag sakte hain tab tak use Hath per bilkul bhi Jor Nahin padhna chahie. FIR Uske Peeth per Talwar ke ghav Hai Jise bharane Mein lagbhag 3 se 4 Din lagenge Aur Uske bad Bhi pida Rahegi ek se do mahine Tak, uski baki Chhote to bahut Chhoti Moti hai jaldi Bhar Jayegi, lekin use Kisi bhi tarike ka mansik Tanav Nahin Hona chahie. Aur han Uske Halat ke anusar usne lagbhag 1 mahine se Kuchh Bhi theek se khaya Piya Nahin Hai To Aap Jo use khana Den to Thoda Thoda Karke De. Ek Sath Jyada khana Ko pahcha Nahin payegi, aur khana Shuddh Hona chahie Jyada Tel masala Nahin aur uski aushdhiyan use Samay se Deni padegi aur uski pattiyan bhi badalni padegi Har 4 ghante mein, aur han Uske pass se yah Mila." He completes and hands over a locket to Yashoda.

After listening to what had happened to the girl everybody was crying including Ayan and his family, and everybody took a decision that they would care for her immensely.

" use kab tak Hosh aaega Vaidya ji?" Ask Krishna his cracked voice betraying the cool and calm Facade.

" abhi Kuchh Samay Mein a Jana chahie aur Agar Nahin Aaya To Mujhe turant Bula lena."

Then the doctor and the rest of the villagers leave them alone and Ayan takes Radha home, but Krishna just goes inside the room where hiranmayi is sleeping sits beside the bedpost and starts to cry holding her hand.