Dau Ki Shaddi And Maiya Ka Dimag

The village of Barsana along with the house of NAND had been most beautifully decorated because the king and princess of kushlasthali had arrived
For the Kundali Milan and to take out the tithi for the marriage of Balram and Rajkumari Revathi.

The Princess after arriving instantly recognised both Prema and Radha and Chattered away with both of them,
Catching up on all the things that were happening to them in this lifetime.
Revati and Radha also narrated the interesting story of Revati Swayamvar.

Soon after the Pandit Ji arrived the ritual of Kundali Milan began, the Pandit Ji called Prema and said," Mujhe ine donon ki kundaliyan lakar do."
Prema quickly fetched both the kundalies and handed them over to the priest and he started examining the Kundali after a little while he kept both of them down and with a beautiful smile he said," Kundli ATI Sundar hai, donon ke 36 mein se 34 gun Milte Hain.
Rajan is Rishte ko Apne Hathon se Jaane Na De Aisa Rishta Jivan Mein बार-बार Nahin Milta."

Everybody smiled at the delightful news but soon the face of the Pandit became a little worried as he said," Kintu Putra Balram ki Kundli ke anusar uska Vivah Uske Chhote bhai ke Vivah ke Sath hi Hona chahie Nahin to var aur Vadhu donon ke pranon ko Sankat ho sakta hai."

This caused pin-drop silence to spread among everybody, after a little while Yashoda Maiya said," Kintu Pandit Ji Ham Itni shighra Krishna ke liye ek Achcha sambandh Kaise dhundhenge aur Hamen to yah Pata Bhi Nahin Hai Ki Krishna ki Kundli Mein abhi Vivah ka Yog Hai Bhi ki nahin."

" Ek kam Kijiye Devi aap mujhe Krishna ke Kundli abhi dikha dijiye main Abhi dekh deta hun ki uski Kundli Mein Vivah ka Yog hai ya nahin, aur jahan tak baat Rahi acche Rishton ki to Man Se khojne per to Ishwar bhi mil Jaate Hain Ek Achcha Rishta Kya chij Hai." The Pandit said in a very cryptic manner.

Yashoda went in and brought Krishna's Kundali and gave it to the Pandit,
Pandit Ji examined the Kundali and smiled as he said," 2 mahine mein Krishna ke Vivah ka Yog ban raha hai, aur Balram ki Kundli mein bhi Usi Samay per Vivah ka Yog ban raha hai.
Pata nahin yah Kaisa Chamatkar hai Kintu hai, to aap ek kam Kijiye Krishna ke liye abhi Rishte dekhna Shuru kar dijiye. Abhi main nikalta hun." And Pandit Ji left the house leaving everybody dumbfounded.

All five of the children were completely shocked, the five children being, Krishna, Balram, Revati, Radha and Prema. Nand Baba was sitting holding his forehead in his hands and Yashoda Maiya was too shocked to say anything.
After a few minutes, The Silence finally broke when Krishna said," Vah! Kya Kismat Hai Meri, apne bhai ke sath sath Mera bhi vivah ho jaega. He said that in a very sarcastic tone.

" Agar Tumhara majak Ho Gaya Ho To Tumhare Liye Kanya Kaun Hogi vah sochne ka Hamen Samay do aur Apna Mukh band rakho," said Yashoda Maiya completely done with his antiques.

Everybody retires back to their home Chambers deep in thought,
while Yashoda Maiya starts pulling strings and uses her networks to find a single eligible girl for her Krishna.
She had a white social circle which is why by the evening she had more than 16 Rishtas for Krishna.
__________________________________________

The next day,

"Krishna, Balram, Prema, Radha!
Charo shighra niche aao."
The four people in question come down instantly and say in unison," Kahiye Mata Ham aapki kya sahayata kar sakte hain?"

" Meri Baat Dhyan se suno, main aaj Kuchh Samay ke liye Bahar ja rahi hun to ghar ka sara kam Karke Rakhna aur main Sandhya kal tak Wapas a jaaungi, theek hai." She didn't say it she ordered them.

" Jo aagya mate!" The four of them chorused.

The four of them were confused about why Yashoda Maiya was leaving this early in the morning but little did they know she was leaving to go and meet the 16 girls whose Rishta had come for Krishna.

___________________________________________

By the time Yashoda Maiya returned home it was already very late at night and three out of the four kids had gone to bed only Radha was awake,
When Maiya returned Radha instantly started doing her Seva and filled,
She sat near the feet of Yashoda Maiya and started pressing them, Maiya relished the delicious food made by Radha and Prema, she was too busy enjoying the food when Radha suddenly questioned her," Mata aap Krishna ke liye ladki dekhne Gai thi na."

Yashoda Maiya was startled, she had not expected Radha to be the one to understand what she was doing but she just smiled at Radha and said," Bilkul sahi samjhi, Radha."

" toh bataiye Mili aapko Koi Hamare Krishna ke kayak ya Jo use jhel paye aajeevan." She asked in a very curious tone.

" Nahin Putri, Tumhen chhodkar to Aage ke 24 Gaon Mein Aisi Koi Kanya Nahin Hai Jo is Krishna ko aajeevan jhel Paye,
Main chahti to Krishna ka Vivah Tumse Hi Karva deti Kintu tum abhi Ek Aur varsh Tak Vivah nahin kar sakti aur Balram ka Vivah roka Nahin Ja Sakta."
She said in a very sad voice, Yashoda Maiya loved Radha as her daughter,
She was the daughter Yashoda never had but now god had blessed her with two daughters in the form of Radha and Prema and soon she would get another daughter in the form of Revathi.
That is when something clicked in Yashoda Maiya's head, even though Prema was very different from Radha she was more than capable of handling Krishna sometimes it felt like she was able to handle Krishna much better than Yashoda Maiya or even Radha could handle him. It seems that they both had been together from yugas and yugas,
Then she looks at Radha who seems to be thinking the same thing as her.

" Radha, Kya Tu Bhi Vahi Soch Rahi Hai Jo Main Soch rahi hun?" Yashoda says with an excited look on her face

" Krishna ke liye Prema se behtar aur koi Kanya Nahin Hogi," Radha says with a very happy and excited smile, she couldn't wait for Prema and Krishna to get married.

" main cal pratah hi, Nand ji se baat karte ho aur cal Sandhya kal tak baat Pakki bhi kar denge." She says and both of them stand up hug each other and start doing fugdi in happiness