post natal

Prema opens her eyes as her nose is hit with the scent of dhoop,
Her eyes flutter as she tries to adjust to the light, she feels something tugging at her hair and looks to her side to see the gummy smile of her baby girl.

"bilkul Krishna ki muskurahat lekar aayi hai!" Prema looks up to see rukmini spreading lobhan around the room.
(You can see above)

"Sahi kah rahi ho jiji!" She says as she tries to sit up but fails. "Aaram se prema!" Scolds rukmini and helps her sit properly. Suddenly the princess starts crying from hunger and prema picks her up to feed her, as her daughter feeds she asks,"Mera Putra kahan hai? use dubara bhook nahi lagi?" She had woken in the middle to feed him.

Rukmini helps her adjust her saree,
"uske Baba use tarika aur subhadra se milane legaye hai!" Prema nods and puts her to sleep.

"Jiji mujhe snan karna hai." Rukmini nods and instructs a maid to prepare the bath

___________________________________________

A luxurious bath was arranged for the queen, with the help of rukmini she entered the bath."ekant!" The servants hesitated to but left. Rukmini looked at her with a raised eyebrow, she just closed her eyes pleading.
After rukmini left she started walking deeper into the bath before dumping
Herself in the water.

After finishing her bath, she changed into a simple white lehenga choli, a nath, her hair open and a bindi

She just laid down and rocked her children in the palna and did not realise as she drifted of into sleep.

"Aaiga kiti God!" She heard her mother's voice as she woke up and saw her mother peering into the palna looking adoringly at the twins.

(Oh my goodness, so cute!)

She slowly sat up on her bed taking in the fragrance of the lobhan that was kept at her headside. Tears filled in her eyes as she saw her mother.

"Aai!" She exclaimed and pulled her mother in a hug

"Aai!" She exclaimed and pulled her mother in a hug. Her mother kissed her forehead and then did the same for the twins.

Her mother settled the children in her prema's lap and took their nazar.

" Bala, main Itni Khush hun Ki Main Tumhen Bata Nahin sakti!"She said as she held Prema by her Shoulders

She said as she held Prema by her Shoulders. Prema collapsed into her
arms as she said," aur aap Nahin Janti Ki Main aapko Yahan Dekh Kar kitne khush hun!" Her mother just laughed and replied," Mujhe To Apne Pota aur poti se milane ke liye Aana Hi Tha,
Lekin tum abhi uth jao bacchon ko Bhookh Lagi Hai!" She said.

___________________________________________

Prema's dream broke and her eyes fluttered open as the cries of her children filtered through her ears.
She also heard the voice of radha trying to calm them down.

She opened her eyes to see radha cradling her boy with tears filled in her eyes." Tumhari Aankhon Mein Ashru Kaise Radhe?" Her question startled radha, radha looked at her at with tears still breaming in her eyes," Dukh Ke Nahin Khushi Ke Ashru hai yeh prema!"

" Tumhari Aankhon Mein Ashru Kaise Radhe?" Her question startled radha, radha looked at her at with tears still breaming in her eyes," Dukh Ke Nahin Khushi Ke Ashru hai yeh prema!"

Radha kept the young prince back in his cradle and moved to pull prema into a bear hug. "Krishna kahan hai?" She asked as radha broke the hug and help prema settle down to feed the children.

Before Radha could get the chance to answer they heard a voice boom," Krishna yahan hai meri priyaon!"

Both of them quickly covered the children's ears hoping that would block the voice but it failed and the children burst out crying, after giving Krishna a death glare they tried to calm the kids down. Understanding his mistake Krishna decided to correct it and started playing his Bansuri which put the kids to sleep.

He pulled both Radha and prema into a side hug, and pressed kisses on their foreheads.

" Rajguru ne Ek Saptah bad ka muhurt nikala hai namkaran ke liye!" Krishna informed as he let go of them and sat by the bedside.

"Hmmn...kya subhadra ne Naan chun liye?" Prema asked.

" Subhadra Kyon Naam chunegi?"
Asked a confused radha.

" vidarbh Mein Parampara hai ki bacche ka naam Uski bua hi rakhti hai!"
Krishna explained and Radha nodded.

" lekin kya ek 5 sal ki bacchi ke Hath Mein Itni Badi jimmedari Dena Sahi baat hai? Aur Naam to Kundli ke anusar Rakha jata hai na? Toh phir....." Inquired radha

" Mujhe Bhadra per pura Vishwas hai,
Vah avashya sabse Uttam Naam hi chunegi! Aur jahan tak baat Rahi Kundli ki toh kundali ke anusar mera naam hiranmayi hai Kintu bulate Sab Mujhe Prema hai!"

"Hmmm." Radha nodded