mom & daughter reunite

The journey back to Dwarka was not an easy one, the demon Kalyavan intercepted them on their way.
He physically assaulted Prema causing her left wrist to snap, Radha was Thrown into deep waters and Arjun jumped after to try and catch her but failed falling into the deep waters alongside her. Before Kalyavan could get the chance to cause more harm he was stopped by Krishna and then burned to death by the yog-agni of Maharishi
Muchukunda.

___________________________________________

1 month passed by,

Things were becoming a lot more difficult for people in Dwarka, specifically for the royal family.
Prema entering her 7th month of pregnancy brought with it, shortness of breath, constant backaches, and mood swings, and to top it off she nearly had two breakdowns crying for her mother.

___________________________________________

Chaitra Shukla Chaturdshi,

Prema was sleeping peacefully in her Chambers when she heard a gentle and familiar voice whisper in her ear, "Utha Bala!"

(Wake up, child)

"Zhopudena mothi Aai!"

( let me sleep, Mother!") She turned to the other side of the bed before bolting to sit up straight as the words she just uttered registered in her brain.

She rubbed her eyes again and again,
Just to make sure that whatever she was seeing was not a dream, her mother Shraddha was there, sitting on her bed and trying to wake her up just like old times. She touched Maharani Shraddha distrustfully, but when she felt that she was real. Prema threw herself in her mother's arms and tears started leaking from her eyes. Maharani Shraddha gently separated Prema from her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Aai tumhi kadhi aalat? Baba la mahiti padla tar khup ragavtil! Ani tu ekti Kashi
Alis? Prem dada ale aahet ka? Ani Hriday dada ch Kay? Baba nakich nahi aale asnar! Ani----" Her frantic chatter was stopped as she heard 2 identical laughs and her head snapped in its direction. Tears filled her eyes as she gazed at her brothers after a long time.

(Mother, when did you arrive? If Dad finds out he is going to be very angry!
And did you come alone? Is Brother Prem with you? What about Brother Hriday? Dad must not have come!
And-----)

Both her brothers Prem and Hriday pulled her into a bear hug and kissed both sides of her face. Mata Shraddha pulled her away from her brothers and twisted her ears," Mala tujha varti khup raag aala aahe!"

( I am very angry at you!)

"Ah..ah..ah pan kashala?" She winced

(Ah..ah..ah but why?")

" kashala Manjhe Kay?...hmm....Mala rukmini kadna ka mahiti padtya ki tujha
Satva mahina lagla aahe?" Asks the queen angrily as she twists her ear harder.

( what do you mean by why?... Hmm...hmm why am I getting to know that your seventh month has started from Rukmini?")

Prema freed herself from her mother's grip and started rubbing her ear as she asked," Ata satvya mahinyat Asa Kay aahe ki tyacha baptit patr lehayla lagel?"

( What is so special about the 7th month that I have to write a letter about?)

Mata Shraddha gives her an annoyed look and says," Hey Amba Bai! Hi kharach visarli!"

(Oh goddess Amba! She forgot!")

Mata Shraddha gave her a look that suggested that she was expecting Prema to remember whatever it was in the next few minutes or she was going to launch into a detailed explanation of whatever it was. She looked at her brother for help, Hriday instantly said," Aai, ti atach uthili ahe, Tila kasa athvan yenar!

(Mother, she has just woken up, how would she remember!)

Prem on the other hand just Screamed out,
"Aaj tujh dohajevan (godbharai/baby shower)aahe!" Everybody flinched away at the sheer tone of his voice.

"Halu!" Scolded Mata Shraddha.
Prema Giggled at the site of her elder brother getting scolded but Mata Shraddha quickly turned towards her and said," Jasti hasayechi Garaj nahi aahe! Karan Tula Ata taiyaari la lagaye Chay, Radha Ani Rukmani yet aahet Tula taiyar Kareyla!" With that and a final forehead kiss she and both the brothers left Prema's Chambers. She just sat there confused about what just happened,
When Radha and Rukmini started ushering to get ready.