2 Months Later

1 year had gone by since the marriage of Ayan and Radha was dissolved,
And 2 months after the wedding of Prema and Krishna.
It was probably the biggest event of the year for the people of the villages but little did they know something even bigger was coming up soon.

In the past two months not many things had changed, people believed that once the mysterious boys of Barsana got married they would calm down a bit but no they didn't, the Ladies Only Got to other people to complain about Krishna and Balram.
Revati, Prema and Radha had developed this sisterhood in which they did everything together. They refuse to let the Mothers work and all the household chores and duties of the household when now managed by these young ladies. Yashoda Maiya and Maiya Rohini are very happy with the decision to get their sons married, they were finally able to relax without the burden of all the household work on their Shoulders.

Hriday had returned 10 days after the marriage, and Prema would get regular updates about what was happening in Ujjain from Prem,
Her mamashri was trying his level best to see the Throne of Ujjain but Prem was suppressing him single-handedly,
Prem in his letters promised to her that he would get their mamashri out of her way so that she could claim her rightful throne.

The Sons of Barsana are still mischievous as hell, everybody thought that day would calm down after their marriage but their naughtiness had just increased, it was like they were determined to irritate everybody like it was the last time they were able to. Krishna was extremely romantic,
And dau he was struggling without the help of Krishna he might have angered Revathi in just these two months.

Revati and Prema had taken charge of the household, and both the elders and the servants were cared for, Prema also had Nand Baba successfully establish his hold on the Dairy market, and everybody was shocked to find out that Prema was an expert of Arthshastra when they asked how she told him that she was a Shishya of Dronacharya and that she had studied under him since the age of 3 till the age of 10. When everybody was gushing about how good Prema was at handling business and trade Krishna just his head and said," Jagat Mein Aisa Koi Karya Hai Jo Meri Priye nahin kar sakti!"

To this Yasoda Maiya had just laughed and said," Achcha apni Patni per Itna Ghar Bhulo mat Kyon use Tumhare Liye Maine hi Chuna tha." After this Krishna started buttering Yashoda Maiya as he said," Meri Mata ka Chayan is Jagat mein sarvshreshth."

To this buttering Prema just rolled her eyes and said," Apni मीठी-मीठी Baton se Mata ke kanon mein Itni bhi shakkar mat gholo ki Mata Ko madhumeh (diabetes) Ho Jaaye."

Everybody was very happy and content with their life, but if the Saga of Mahabharat has to happen then some sacrifices must be made.