Rukmini And News

"hehehheheheh*hiccups* yah Kaise Sambhav Hai Narad Muni, Ek ratri Mein pura Rajya Basa liya aur 6 mahine Mein use Rajya ko itna shaktishali bhi banaa liya." Asked Rukmini unable to believe her ears.

A couple of weeks back Narad Muni arrived in without and decided to stay for a few days, Maharaj Bhishmak had requested Rukmini to take care of the mahamuni during his stay in vidarbh,
And she did as her father requested her to do, she did his Seva with all her heart and in return, he would narrate to her stories and Adventures of Krishna,
She did not even realise how fascinated and attracted she was becoming to this person whom she had only heard about,
Maybe it was not attraction, maybe she had fallen in lo-----. Rukmani mentally slapped herself at that thought and a tear came out of her eyes.

Narad Muni, who saw this asked her," Itni Rochak aur manmohak katha sunane ke bad Tumhari Aankhon Mein Ashru Kaise Putri?"

" aapki inhin Rochak Aur manmohak kathaon Ko sunkar, Meri Hriday Mein Jo bhavnayen utpann Ho Rahi Hai usse Mere apnon Ko Itna aaghat pahunch sakta hai ki main aapko Bata Nahin sakti." She said with her hand on her heart and tears in her eyes.

" toh kya apne Prem aur apni bhavnaon ko apni bahan ke liye sadaiv ke liye daba dogi?" He asked raising his eyebrow and smirking slightly.

" Kahate Hain ki Bade Bhai Bahan Apne cotton ke liye Mata Pita ka dusra Swaroop Ban Jaate Hain, Tu Aise Dekha Jaaye to meri Chhoti bahan Meri beti Saman Hui na, to apni bhavnaon ke liye apni Putri ki bhavnaon ko aaghat kaise karun!" More tears started leaking from her eyes as she remembered the happy and excited letters that Prema had written to her during the time of her marriage describing her happy and satisfied she was and Rukmini did not want to ruin that happiness.

Narad Muni gently caressed her head.
and said," Jab tak Swayam Ko Nahin pahchanega tab tak apni bahan ko Jaan Nahin payega, aur jab tak apni bahan ko Jaan Nahin payega tab tak purn Nahin Ho page." He said and touched her forehead it caused her a massive headache as memories started flashing in front of her eyes and soon the pain became unbearable and she fell unconscious.

Narad Muni gently touched her forehead again and said," Jaldi Smaran karo Mata aapke bad aur Kai mataen Prabhu Se Milan Ke Liye Tadap rahi hain.."

___________________________________________

Dwaraka

The past 2 years had been some of the most prosperous years for Dwarka,
The trade grew 20 times and in no time they were the richest Kingdom of Aryavart, they had one of the strongest armies at 5 akshaushini senas, Maharishis, Rishis, Munis and wise people found solace in Dwarka,
The royal family was famous all across Aryavarth for being one of the richest yet the most humble and down-to-earth royal families, Krishna and Prema were known for their diplomatic and political prowess all over Aryavart,
And Balram who was famous for his strength was now known for being able to maintain law to its best as there was almost 0 to no crime in Dwarka.

The people were happiest,
  No matter what situation they faced there was always a sense of protection,
They were never short of wealth, food grains happiness and many more things, Dwarika became famous for being a perfect Kingdom.

___________________________________________

The palace,

The usually dignified and elegant Queen of the palace could be seen running around with a plate in her hand chasing two 4-year-old girls around the palace and begging them to complete their food.
The servants giggled silently as the Queen struggled to feed her niece Tarika and sister-in-law, when she was unable to run anymore she pretended to fall unconscious and two girls came running towards her trying to wake her up

"kakishree/Bhabhishree aa------" Before the two could get the chance to say anything she stuffed that face with two pieces of roti and sabzi and the two of them made an angry face and said," aapane Hamen Dhokha Diya, yah acchi baat nahin hai. Ab aap dekhiae Hamen khana Nahin khatm Karenge." And two of them start running again.

Without the chase of cat and mouse is begin again after a while Prema started getting a little dizzy so she said," Bacchiyon majak bahut ho gaya Mujhe Chakkar a rahe hain!"

The two girls without stopping in the track said," aap Hamen fir se murkh nahin banaa sakti, Ham Nahin rukne wale." And the two of them start running in the direction of the staircase,
They start descending the stairs as Prema follows them but her vision starts becoming lesser and lesser as the world around her starts spinning.

She again says," Bacchiyon Kripa kar ruk jao Mujhse aur Nahin ho raha hai!"
But two of them just show her that tongue and start running down again she becomes concerned because they were running down the stairs and says," Sidhiyon per Se Mat-------" She reaches the edge of the staircase but before she can complete her sentence the world around her goes dark and she loses her consciousness.

She is about to fall from the stairs when Krishna reaches there in the nick of time and catches her before she Falls and yells," shighra rajvaidya Ji ko Bulao!" The two girls come running up to see their sister-in-law / who fell unconscious.

Hearing his scream Revati comes running there and sees the both of them looking pretty guilty and twists both their ears as she says," Prema ko Adhik tang karne se Mana kiya tha na maine, Aisi hi bechari din bhar kam Karti rahti hai aur Sandhya kal Mein Tum donon Ke Piche bhagati rahti hai. Krishna Tum shighra Prema ko Uske Kamre Mein le jao main Rajya Vaidya Ji ko bhejti hun."

_________________________________________

Raj Vaidya ji was examining Prema in her chambers, and everyone else was standing outside waiting for him to come out.

Revati and Balram were giving both the girls an earful, after a while Krishna intervened and said," Dau, Bhabhi bacchiyon Ki Galti Nahin Hai. Unko laga ki Prema fir se majak kar rahi hai,
Jo Hona Tha vah ho gaya ab ine bechariyon ko dantkar kya milega?"

To this Revathi replies irritatedly," Tumne, Radha aur prema Ne Milkar ine donon ko bigaad ke Rakha Hai, Aaj Dekho inke Karan kitna bada Hadsa ho jata agar tum vahan Nahin pahunchte aur Prema sidhiyon per Se Gir jaati To Kya Hota!" Revati finishes her sentence angrily but before she can get the chance to continue her rent Raj Vaidya comes out.

He had a smile on his face as he said," ghabrane ki koi baat nahin hai Dwarkadhish, Maharani Ji ko Kuchh Nahin Hua bus aaj ke bad Thodi थकी-थकी Rahengi, aur han inke Manpasand chijen taiyar rakhiega Nahin to gussa bhi jaldi ho jaayengi, Kuchh Dinon ke bad se subah taklif ho sakti hai khana pet Mein Rakhna Mushkil ho jaega."

Revathi nearly jumps in realisation and everyone looks at her as if she is crazy she looks at Raj Vaidya with a look that clearly says tell them the truth right now, the doctor laughs a bit and says," Aise Na dekhiae Dwarkadhish,
Abhi to Utsav manane ka samay hai Dwarika ko uska uttradhikari jo milane wala hai." And then the realisation sets in everyone as Rohini and Devaki jump in joy along with Revati.
Balram and Vasudev Pull Krishna in a hug, he pulls away from them and runs inside the Chambers.

He Sees Prema is awake with slight Tears in her eyes, both of them look towards each other, both eyes filled with tears of happiness as Krishna runs towards her bedsand pulls her into a hug and places a gentle kiss on her forehead as she leaves her head on his heart and in a low voice mumbles," hone wale pitashri ko dher sari Badhai!"

To this he places another kiss on her forehead and wipes her tears away as he says," Hone Wali Mata Shri ko dher sari Badhai." And pulls her into a gentle but tight hug.