6 months later

Prema glides her fingers across the blade of a sword as her other hand gently holds the hilt, her hand steady and perfectly bent as she holds the sword above her head, suddenly she leaps into the air and swings the sword at a 45 degree angle before tilting it to 90 degrees and managing a perfect landing.

She looks up as the Sound of applause fills the area as satyabhama excitedly claps her hands together.

" are vah Prema jiji! Ek varsh Adhik ho gaya hai aapko Aakhri bar Talwar chalaye, lekin dekhiae Talwar Hath Mein aate hi Aise Chalne Lagi Jaise makkhan per chhuri!"

She placed the sword back in its covering and said," Talwar Ek Yoddha ke Ang ka hi to Bhag Hota Hai, Chahe Kitna bhi Samay Kyon Na bheja Apne Ang ka prayog koi Bhul Nahin Jata. Tumse Behtar Yahan per yah Baat Kaun Jaanta hai bhama!"

" Satya vachan Prema!" Exclaimed Rukmini as she laid comfortably on the cot in the the inner gardens.

Satyabhama picked up a sword from the rack and pointed it towards prema," to Ho Jaaye do-do hath?"

"Avash-----kadapi nahi!" Radha's voice cut the conversation as she walked into the garden holding the yuvraj of dwaraka in her arms." Aapke ladle Rajkumar ko Itni Bhookh Lagi thi ki Nind se uthate sath pura Rajmahal Sar per Utha liya tha!"

" Aapke ladle Rajkumar ko Itni Bhookh Lagi thi ki Nind se uthate sath pura Rajmahal Sar per Utha liya tha!"

"Acha ji!"  prema asked giggling as she raised her hands to take her son in her arms.

"Hanji!" Radha replied as she forwarded the prince to his mother.

" sashirekha kya kar rahi hai?" Asked prema as she cradled her crying son.

"Aaram se apni Mata Mitra ki God mein so rahi hai!" Hearing this a Smile spreads across prema's face. But before the ladies could continue their conversation, the little prince became even more cranky as he yanked his mother's hair demanding to be fed and put to sleep like his sister.

"Ssh..aah...badmash, bhama yah chunauti Udhar Rahi, FIR Kabhi ladenge!"

" main use din ke liye utsuk hun!" Replied Bhama as she pressed a quick kiss on the forehead of The Young Prince and side hugged Prema.

___________________________________________

Later that evening,

Prema was lighting diyas as she waited for Krishna, his last letter said he had left panchal a week ago which meant he would be reaching home any day now.
Which is why she lit diya every evening waiting for him.

After waiting for hours no dastak (knock), she wiped her tears and started walking back to her Chambers disappointed, she sighed heavily as she started pulling the curtains to stop the cold winds from reaching her peacefully sleeping children.

Suddenly she heard familiar footsteps
And ran outside with tears in her eyes,
She stopped at the foot of the fountain
And laughed as she saw Krishn playing in the water," bahan ki Janm ki shubhkamnaen Krishna!" She said without even realising it as a big smile took over her face.

Suddenly she heard familiar footsteps And ran outside with tears in her eyes,She stopped at the foot of the fountainAnd laughed as she saw Krishn playing in the water," bahan ki Janm ki shubhkamnaen Krishna!" She said without even realising it as ...

"Ahh...hahahaha Krishna Mere vastra Gile Ho jaenge!" She exclaimed as Krishna Into The Fountain with him,
" Tumhen kaun sa vastron ki Kami Hai Priye? Ek jodi Gile Ho Gaye To Kya Hua dusra pahan lo!" He said loudly as he pulled her closer, making her fall on his chest. She just looked at him with love filled eyes as they both were drenched by the fountain water.

 She just looked at him with love filled eyes as they both were drenched by the fountain water

" Aur ine abhushanon Ka Kya?" She asked, her voice laced with fake concern

"Hmmm....Agar aap kahe toh Kuber Ka Khazana Khali Karva De aapke liye?"
He asked thoughtfully, she put her hand on his chest and playfully pushed him.

" Mujhe Aisa Kyon lagta hai ki yah Tum pahle bhi kar Chuke Ho....aur use baat ke liye......aaj tak bharpayi kar rahe ho!"
She laughed delighted at the memory

" ab Itni nakhreli Patni Ho to Narayan Bhi Kya Kare?" He kept his right hand on his chest and acted as if he was falling unconscious. She just gave him a bored look and both of them burst into laughter.

He picked her up and walked them to their chambers," Draupadi Tumse Milana chahti hai." He said as helped her   put the kids to bed.

She doesn't reply instead she goes dead silent for a few seconds," Draupad uska Swayamvar karne ja raha hai? Hai na?"

"Hmmn" Krishna nods and she sighs as she puts her daughter to bed

"Use ek stri ke saath ki bohut avashyakta hogi is Samay!" He says

"Hmmmn!"

" Ham agale Saptah hi nikalenge,
Kanha Tum Satyaki se kahkar taiyariyan karvao, bacche bhi Hamare Sath chalenge!" She declared leaving no room for argument, Krishna just nods and soon both of them fall asleep.