Hastinapur & Jambvanti

PAUSHYA SHUKLA SHASTHI

The journey to Hastinapur was long and strenuous, especially for a pregnant lady. Many times during the journey Prema thought that had Radha been not there, she would not have been able to complete the journey and collapsed in the middle of it.

Finally, after 2 weeks of travel,
they reached the gates of Hastinapur where the entire royal family was waiting for their arrival.
Radha gently helped Prema out of their shared palki and helped her stabilize her feet on the ground before both of them walked towards the royal family.

After entering the fifth month of pregnancy, prema's bump became quite visible and larger than usual it was for women in their fifth month,
Maharani Gandhari did the customary Arti before asking a servant to get some Red Chillies, this confused Radha as she asked," Meri baat ka bura mat maniega Maharani ji, Kintu is Samay Lal Mirchi ki kya avashyakta?" Before Gandhari could get it chance to explain Kunti cut in and said," Ab Hamare ghar ki bahuein, Akele Itna Rasta Tay Karke Dwarika se Yahan Tak aayi hai, Kahin Raste Mein Kisi Ki Najar Lag Gai ho toh!"

Kunti's words made everyone laugh,
As Gandhari did the ritual to ward off
Bad spirits and negative energy are from the ladies.
After the ritual, Kunti suddenly gasped making everyone curious as Maharaj Dhritrashtra asked," Kya baat hai Kunti? Tumhare Swar se to anuman ho raha hai ki Kuchh bahut hi Shubh Samachar hai."

Kunti smiled as she took Gandhari's hand and placed it on prema's baby bump, making her gasp and pull Prema into a hug, then Gandhari replied to her husband by saying," Shubh Samachar Hi To Hai Arya! Kunti Dadi Jo banne Wali Hai!"

"kya!!" Exclaimed dhritrashtra

" han Jeth ji! Mere Krishna ki Vadhu Prema Garbh se hai!" Exclaimed Kunti in an extremely excited voice.

After a round of continuous congratulations, Prema and Radha were guided to their Chambers and they were informed about the timings of The Kala Pradarshan by Mahamahim Bhishm before Prema requested to be allowed to visit Her Gurudev Dronacharya.
Who was watching over the preparation of the Rang Bhoomi along with mahamahim, mahamantri Vidur, and kulguru kripacharya.

Mahamahim Bhishma himself escorted Prema and Radha to Aacharya dron,
He walked up to the Acharya who was busy instructing the workers how to create the stadium and tapped on his shoulder, attracting his attention as he said, "Guruvar! Ek kanya aapse behnt ki abhilashi gain!"

"kon?" he asked wondering who was that young lady, who wanted to meet him.

" aap Swayam Hi dekh Lijiye!" replied Mahamahim Bhishm before moving, revealing the small form of Prema who was hiding behind Mahamahim Bhishma or as she had been given permission to call him, 'pitamah'.

Seeing his young student after two years brought tears of joy to his eyes, and his hands automatically raised to bless her.
Then Prema introduced Radha to him,
" guruvar, yah hai meri priye sakhi aur behan Radha."

Realisation dawned on the face of the guru dron as he blessed Radha before saying, "Toh tum hi ho Radha, jiske karan hamari prema abhi surakshit hai nahin toh yah toh---vah kya kahte hain---
Haan bilkuli dhad-padi (clumsy)
hai."

This makes Radha nod in agreement as she says," Bilkul Gurudev, कभी-कभी to mujhe lagta hai ki yah Jyada dhad padi hai ya tarika aur Tarika Hamari 2 sal ki bhatiji ka naam hai!" This makes Guru dron laugh and Prema pouts like a baby who has been denied sweets. This makes them laugh even more and causes Prema to stomp away in faux-anger and Radha has to run after her trying to cajole her.

__________________________________________

Dwaraka,
Forests,

Krishna and Balram had left the Royal Palace and went on the Quest to get back the Saymantak Mani, which was currently held by Jambavant and they were roaming the forest looking for jambvants home.

They were deep inside the forest,
where attacks from wild animals were a common occurrence.
When they were resting near a small stream they heard something shuffling in the bushes and something reflected in their eyes, it seemed like their eyes had been exposed to the afternoon sun.

Hearing what seemed to be the footsteps of an animal, Krishna turned around at the speed of lightning and went to strike the animal,
But his sword stopped mid-air, and it seemed like time had stopped,
The world froze in its place as Krishna took in the mesmerizing form that his beloved laxmi had taken on earth.

"Narayan-Laxminarayan,
Narayan-Laxminarayan,
Ek atma hai magar,
Do bhag hum,

Krishna watched as her thick-luscious hair blew with the wind and her cheeks which had turned bright red because of the chilled wind.
.y try they yd
Sri hari dhara agar,
Toh hai vibha Gagan,
Dono ka yah Sangam,
Janmon ka hai Varnon,
Rahna, nishchay hai yug-yug sang."

He was brought out of his trance,
He saw her looking like a deer caught in headlights, and she was sweating in fear. Then he realized that he had a sword pointed at her neck,
Suddenly she hit him on the wrist making his grip loose he quickly pulled his hand away and looked at her beautiful brown eyes as he held her wrist and stopped her from moving away.