Rukmini Haran

Vidarbh,

1 week later,

Everyone in the palace of Vidarbha was extremely busy as the princess was getting married the next day,
The groom's procession had already arrived and where kept in the wing opposite to that of the princess.

Prince Rukmi was extremely happy because somehow Rukmini had agreed to the marriage and seemed to be happy.

Rukmini had spent the week pretending to think and be happy about the wedding but in reality, she was happy because she knew Krishna good come for her.

_________________________________________

Shishupal and Rukmi were playing a game of dice when a servant came and said," Rajkumar Rukmi ko Mera Sagar Pranam, Rajkumari Rukmini ab Se bhent Ki ichchuk Hai, Rajkumar!"

Rukmi looked at Shishupal and said," kshma karna Mitra Kintu bahan Bula rahi hai jana padega."

" avashya jaaiye Mitra, Aakhir aapki bahan Hamari Hone Wali Patni hai Unki Har jarurat Ka Khyal Rakhna Hamari jarurat hai," he said lewdly

Rumki left the chambers to go find his sister, he met her down the hallway and asked," Kya Baat Hai Bahana? Tumhen Kuchh chahie?"

" han bhratashri anumati chahie,"
Said Rukmini shyly.

" kis baat ki anumati chahie Bahana?"
He asked curiosity was clear in his voice.

" Gauri Mandir Jaane Ki!"
She said turning even red.

" Achanak Gauri Mandir Jaane Ki Kaise Suji Bahana?"

" bhratashri aap bhul gaye, Hamare Yahan Parampara hai Ki Hone Wali Vadhu Apna man Chaha Pati Mila isiliye Gauri Man Ko dhanyvad Kahane jaati hai aur apne Pati ki lambi Umra ki Kamna karne bhi." She said turning completely red from the continuous blushing.

Rukmi gets a big smile on his face as he sees his sister blushing for Shishupal,
and says, "Avashya jao Bahana!
Kintu Apne Sath dasiyon Aur sainikon Ko Bhi Lekar Jana aur Jyada Aam Logon Mein ghulna Milana Nahin,
Thik hai." she nods her head and he gently pats her hair in affection.

Rukmini scoffs in her head as she remembers these very hands were pulling her hair a week ago when she had wanted to marry Krishna.
She rushes back to her room and completes getting ready, she looks at herself in the mirror and blushes as her maids compliment how good the Pitambar was looking on her.
They made her wear heavy jadau jewellery, as it was another custom that the soon-to-be bride must always be decked up.

They soon left the palace.

__________________________________________

After reaching the temple,
Rukmini started her veneration and started singing Artis, she pleaded to Ma Gauri that her Narayan come and get her before she was forced to marry that shishupal.