Worried Sister

Vaidarbh,
Kundinapur,
Royal palace,
Terrace,

A worried young lady who looked like a princess could be seen working up and down the stairs continuously as she waited for a very important piece of information about her younger sister who had run away or who was chased away. The chief of security came running towards her and informed her that the general had come back with some important information, finally,
she smiled and looked towards the chief and said," Senapati ko atishighra Yahan Lekar aaiae."

it was not other than vaidarbhi Rukmini

 She was dressed in simple clothing with minimal jewellery for somebody of her station being the eldest princess of vidarbh

She was dressed in simple clothing with minimal jewellery for somebody of her station being the eldest princess of vidarbh. She wore a green and yellow saree, her hair pulled back in a loose braid and she had a simple string of pearls around her neck, some chudies,
a pair of Jhumkas and a maang tikka.

The Senapati came rushing in and bowed before the princess, she permitted him to rise and then said," Kya khabar lae Hain Senapati ji? Prema Mili, Uske bare Mein Kuchh Pata Chala?"
The general answered her question by saying," Ji Rajkumari ji! Hamen bahut jyada To Nahin per abhi Itna pata hai ki Rajkumari Mathura ke aaspaas hai aur jivit Hai Bus Itna hi Pata Hai Hamen."
Rukmini was irritated by now the entire Army of vidarbh had been looking for its princess for almost 2 months now and yet no one could spot her.
Seeing her irritation her elder half-brother Hriday(Blood Brother of Prema) said," Rukmani! Senapati ji per chadhkar Koi fayda Nahin hoga. Senapati ji aapka dhanyvad Ham Tak yah Suchna pahunchane ke liye,
aap abhi jaen aur Khoj Jari rakhen Kisi bhi halat mein Hamen Hamari bahan Wapas chahie." The general saluted the prince and princess and went back to his work.

After the general left Rukmini burst into tears because of all the horrible things that she could not help but think
might be happening to her younger sister at this moment, Hriday two was facing the same dilemma but he knew that they couldn't do anything right now apart from search so he decided to console Rukmini for the time being but not give her any false hope.
He sat in front of her and extended his hand forward took her hand into his own gently side-hugged her and let her cry, she clung on to her dear elder brother and cried her heart out in fear for her younger sister.

 She calmed down after crying for nearly an hour and Hriday just sat there patting her head and giving her his shoulder to cry upon and supporting her in her vulnerable moment, as her cries slowly became just whimpers of sadness, he Cradled her in...

She calmed down after crying for nearly an hour and Hriday just sat there patting her head and giving her his shoulder to cry upon and supporting her in her vulnerable moment, as her cries slowly became just whimpers of sadness, he Cradled her in his arms and gently whispered in her ears," koi baat nahin Shona! Hamari Ladu bai ko Kuchh Nahin hoga, Tum To janti ho na use singhani hai singhani. Koi uska Kuchh Nahin kar payega ulta vah use faad ke rakh Degi."

To this Rukmini angrily separates from her brother and says," Mana ki vah singhani hai aur Apna Khyal Khud Rakh sakti hai Kintu aap yah Baat Kaise Bhul sakte hain ki Uske Piche Uske aur aapke mama ne hatyare bhej rakhe hain......
Upar se Mathura ke pass ke junglon mein bahut Aise Hath se ho chuke hain Jahan per Sh--sher manushya ko k-kh-kha gaye ho Agar Meri Bahan ko Kuchh ho gaya na to main Pit--ashri
ko is Janm Mein Kabhi kshma Nahin karungi...... Kabhi Nahin is Janm Mein Toh Kya agale Sa-at Janmon Mein unhen Kabhi kshma Nahin karungi main.........."
  And then she proceeds to cry for another Prahar.