Murkhta Ki Seema

It had been nearly a week since Prema returned from the Ashram of Dronacharya, upon her arrival she found out that her bhabhi had gone to her Maika (parents' home).
It was tradition for soon-to-be mothers to spend time with their mothers in their homes.

After returning the first thing she did was sign and stamp a few documents,
Got some paperwork done and then she went to check the progress of the soldiers, whom she had commanded to be trained in case of an attack.
Satyaki had proudly told her that he had managed to rain not 10000 but 30000 soldiers. She was happy with the progress but told him that she needed at least 20000 more soldiers prepared by the end of the month and if he needed help she was going to aid him.

Then she spent the next couple of days working out battle plans and discussing strategies with her father-in-law and grandfather-in-law.
Her mother-in-law Devki informed her that the basic layout for the renovation of the slums had been ready and the initial work would begin as soon as Prema gave the order.
The renovations wouldn't be that big but they would be enough to provide the people living in the slums with comfortable homes for each family.

Under the care of Radha, the cattle and the agriculture of Mathura had bloomed in just 2 months and that turnover had been much more than what Mathura alone would produce in a month.

Overall everything was going according to plan, Prema hoped that Krishna would complete his education soon and return because handling so many duties alone was becoming very difficult for her, especially with the administrative and military duties which have been thrust upon her.

__________________________________________

Prema was relaxing in her Chambers with her maids by her side,
One of them massaging her aching feet and the other drying her hair, one of them was applying Chandan over her palms which had gained cuts due to a lot of sword Play and archery, and her 4th maid was singing Samudra Manthan-like ballad.
Rare white peacocks sat near her,
And her entire chamber was decorated with Diyas.

 The serenity of the movement was disturbed as her lady-in-waiting, Came rushing into her Chambers with a look on her face which stated that something bad had happened

Came rushing into her Chambers with a look on her face which stated that something bad had happened.

She was one of her most beloved friends whom she had met after settling in Mathura during one of her many visits to the Shiva temple she had been the daughter of one of the few people who were raising their voice against kansa,
Her name was, Archisha.
She was also the newly married wife of Satyaki.

( there are no actual references to who he married but he did have a son called Jaya)

 She came running in and was unable to say anything because she burst into tears, Prema stood up from her relaxed position and pulled her into her hug as she in a very gentle and motherly tone asked," Kya baat hai Archi? Itni ghabrai Hui Kyon lag ...

She came running in and was unable to say anything because she burst into tears, Prema stood up from her relaxed position and pulled her into her hug as she in a very gentle and motherly tone asked," Kya baat hai Archi? Itni ghabrai Hui Kyon lag rahi ho?" But she doesn't say anything as she continues to cry.
" Archu, Agar tumne mujhe nahi bataya
To main tumhari samasya ka nivaaran Kaise karungi, Bahana."

" Anarth ho gaya yuvrani!
anarth ho gaya! Arya ko अभी-अभी guptcharon se Pata Chala Hai Ki use dusht Jarasandh ne--------"
she is unable to speak as she continuous to cry But finally gains courage and says
" Rajkumari Revathi Jab Mathura Wapas a rahi thi to bich Raste Se Hi Jarasandh Ne Rajkumari ji ka apharan Karva liya hai." Just as she finishes her statement Prema who was holding her tightly starts losing her grip, and her face starts to become pale, and she loses her balance.

Just before she could fall, Radha stabilizes her and holds her close knowing that Prema has gotten the shock of her life and probably needs a bit of time to process everything but to the surprise of everyone the shocked look on her face disappears within a moment and it is replaced with cold Fury and contempt, the eyes which would always Shine with emotion and describe whatever was going on in her heart lose their Twinkle and it is replaced with no emotions as she goes completely blank.

" Jarasandh ka itna dusahas!
Yah neech Itna Gir gaya hai, ki jitne ke liye usne yah Tak Nahin Dekha ki vah garbhvati hai." Prema clasps her hand on her mouth and a couple of Tears leak from her eyes before she wipes them away, she closes her eyes and tries to use her powers to figure out where exactly Revati is and she suddenly starts laughing as she says,
"kitne bade murkh ho tum jarasandh,
Kya Tarika dhundha Hai Nag Lakshmi ko bhaybhit karne ka!" And she claps sarcastically.

___________________________________________

Border of Magadh and Mathura,
Camps of Jarashandh,

Everybody was eagerly waiting for the princess of Mathura and kushalasthali to start screaming in fear, but to their surprise, they didn't hear a single voice coming from the metal box in which Jarasandh had thrown Revati.

They thought that Revati had already died, and Jarasandh ordered two of his soldiers to open the box.
As soon as they did that venomous snakes bit them right in the cheek and they died instantly, and from the box came A Thousand different kinds of snakes some that would eat you alive and some that would kill you with their poison and they started crawling all over the soldiers and people from his ministry.

Suddenly they heard laughter Boom from the box, the snakes parted the way for them to enter inside the box and what they saw sent them chilled shivers
Down their spinal cord,
Revathi in all her beauty and Glory was sitting on a Throne made up of snakes,
Two snakes wrapped around her like bracelets, some providing their bodies as cushions for her head, the soldiers and ministers of jarasandh's court ran with the tail between their legs and only the general and jarasand himself were left.

As soon as the others ran away Revathi stood up from her snake Throne and proudly said," Tch tch tch..... mujhe lagta tha Prema aise hi bolati hai Kintu Tumhari Buddhi to Satya mein bhrasht ho gai hai," this angered the general of jarasand as he said, "aye ladki apni jiva per Lagam De!" This causes Revathi to laugh even more as she points her finger at Jarasandh and holds her stomach with her other hand she laughs and says," Kyon, Tumhare Raja murkh Nahin Hai! Jab Nag Lakshmi ko bhaybhit karne ke liye aur marne ke liye nagon se Bada Hathiyar Jise Na Mila Ho,
use Hamari bhasha mein murkh hi Kaha jata hai."

( Prema is brushing off on bhabhi)

Revati continuous to laugh which angers Jarasandh's general
Because Jarasandh was still too shocked because of everything that had transpired, the general lifted his sword and ran in the direction of the princess to kill her but he didn't realise as something collided with his back and fell straight into her feet,
This brought Jarasandh out of his stupour, as Revati happily skipped to the side of her husband.

Krishna quickly pulled Revati onto a tree with him and helped her sit comfortably, and handed her some fried poha which was made by their Guru Maa to munch on as both of them enjoyed the show of Balram Daud beating the shit out of jarasandh's people, and threaten jarasand but not kill him because it was not his job to do.