Pre-wedding Rituals

At 6:00 pm, a day before the Poornima in Anuradha Nakshatra of the margsheesh month,
two beautiful young ladies dressed in all-white sarees with red and Golden borders were sitting in a temple inside a house surrounded by all the ladies of the household, beginning the day with the pooja of Gauri Ganesh and seeking the blessings on the day of their marriage. Those ladies prayed to Ganesha seeking his blessing and requesting him to make sure that all the rituals of their wedding were completed without any obstacles and they prayed to Devi Parvati or Gauri asking her for a happy married life and requesting her guidance as they enter this new stage of life called grahast Ashram.

This is not how the Gauri Ganesh puja is generally conducted,
it happens on the day of the wedding but because the marriage was at 4:00 a.m., and according to the muhurtha a day before the wedding day at 6:00 p.m. was very good to conduct the Gauri Ganesh puja after which the haldi ceremony would be held.

___________________________________________

Nand house,

Yashoda and Rohini Maiya were unable to control their tears when they saw the Matki filled with haldi, which in just a few minutes would be applied to both their sons, according to the mothers they had grown up too fast already getting married. Both of them were lost in the childhood memories of their sons when they were brought out of their musing by Nand Baba as he said," are Tum donon mataen Agar roti ragi to Fir haldi Sanskar prarambh Kaun Karega,
Aur agar tum donon ne Yahan der kar di to vahan Vadhu Paksh wale Ruth Jaenge." He said the last sentence as a joke which caused everybody to laugh.

"that, Kuchh Bhi bolate hain aap Arya.
Aur ham RO Nahin rahe the yah to bus Khushi Ke Aansu hai." But before Yashoda could continue Krishna cut her and said," Mata Agar Sare Aansu Aaj hi Baha dogi to cal kya Karogi, aur vaise bhi aapke Aansu is Jagat Ke sabse kimati hire Motiyon Se Jyada mulyvan Hai inhen aise hi vyarth Mat Kiya Karo."
To this, Yashoda Maiya replied by holding his ear and twisting it as she said," Dekha Arya kitna bada ho gaya hai yah abhi apni Mata ko hi Updesh dene Chala Hai, hmm!"  To this Krishna made an innocent face and said," aapko Updesh dene Jitna Bada Apradh to main Kabhi Nahin kar sakta maate."
This caused Yashoda Maiya to leave his ear and hug him tightly, then she pulled Balram by his hand and 3 of them shared a Big hug.

They joke around for a few minutes before starting the ceremony with Yashoda applying haldi to both her boys followed by Rohini then Nand Baba and after that all the villagers and guests that had come there. Finally, after the haldi Sanskar was completed,
The Haldi was sent to the bride's family.
Because it is a tradition that the bride applies the same haldi which was applied to her soon-to-be husband.

___________________________________________

Radha's house,
Prema's chamber

Prema was sitting in front of the mirror unable to believe how fast everything was happening, when her mother had died she thought her world had ended but here she was, getting married to her Swami all over again.
She was thinking all this when her brother came from behind and gently said," Mata Shraddha Ne Tumhare Liye Kuchh bhijwaya Hai Bahana."

" kya bhijwaya hai unhone bhratashree?"

" vah Apne Patra mein likhati hain Ki vah chahti thi ki Tumhen humhari Mata ke Vivah Ka Joda bhejen,
Kintu vah Sambhav Nahin Kyunki
vah Joda kahan hai Kisi Ko Nahin pata Lekin unhone Hamari Mata ke haldi ki Sadi Tumhare Liye bheji Hai Taki Tum Aaj use pahno aur sadaiv apne sath rakho." This causes Prema to start shading tears as she says," Meri Mata Shraddha Mujhe sabse acche se Janti Hai! Mujhse Itna Dur hones ke bad bhi unhen Pata Tha ki mujhe kis chij ki avashyakta hai."
Hriday forward the plate that he was holding in his hand and said," Mata ke jode mein bilkul Mata Ki Bhanti lagogi Prema, Aaj Tumhara Shringar Mein Swayam karunga."

He helps her drape the traditional Vidarbhi saree, with a red embroidered blouse and yellow saree, gold jewellery.
Then he takes something in his hand which makes him cry, he looks at her with tear field Eyes and takes her hand and as he slides in the green glass bangles he says," Aaj Meri Jagah Mata ko Hona chahie tha, Tumhen yah Shagun Ki Hari Chudiyan pehnate hue. Tum janti ho Hamare Yahan Ek riwaj Hai Ki Beti Jo Hari Chudiyan pahnati Hai Un Hari chudiyon mein se Aadhi Hadi Chudiyan uski Ma Ki hoti hai." Then he looks at her hands and starts to cry even more as he says," Tumhare Pyare Chhote Hathon per Mata Ki Chudiyan kitni jachti hai.
Laga nahin tha ki tumhare Hari Chudi pahnane ke din itni jaldi a Jaenge."

After this emotional talk, both of them are unable to control themselves and each other and start crying, Hriday separates her from him and makes her sit then pulls out what is called mundavani or Sehra which is worn by both men and women vidarbh and with that on the look is finally completed.

After this he helps her get downstairs where everybody is waiting for them to start the ceremony, kirtida applies haldi to Revati but before she can apply haldi to Prema, she with tear feeling eyes says," Mata Agar Mere bhrata Mujhe Pahli haldi lagaen to aapko is Baat se bura to nahin lagega."

" Nahin Meri bacche, Agar Tumhare bhrata Shri to main pahle haldi Lagaenge to mujhe is Baat se bilkul Bura Nahi lagega."

Hriday applies the first haldi to his sister after which everybody follows and soon the haldi Sanskar is finished.

Hello, my lovely readers!
Can't believe they are finally getting married,
I hope you guys are excited for the next update in which both of them will get married and you guys state tune for the new Adventures that they explode together.