The Omnious Day

It was just another day for the people in Barsana but Prema was having an uneasy feeling from the start of the day.
Like something was about to change,
Like a sacrifice was about to be made.
despite feeling weird she did her morning rituals and started getting ready it was only 6:00 a.m. but Revati Jiji was a little sick today and Radha was busy dealing with a few trade issues that had occurred in Barsana due to Mathura. So, Prema was the only one who would be managing the household today.

She quickly draped her traditional vaidarbhi green silk saree, with a red blouse, pulled her hair back in a bun and covered it with flowers, her green chudis decorated her beautiful Alta-covered hands, Gold necklaces Hung beautiful around her neck but the real beauty was her mangalsutra,
Chandra bindi and a classic Scorpion-like nose ring completed her look.

 After completing Her Puja for the day she quickly rushed to the kitchen, and started making breakfast for everybody after she finished cooking, she called everybody and started serving breakfast then she filled up a plate and took it to Revathi's...

After completing Her Puja for the day she quickly rushed to the kitchen, and started making breakfast for everybody after she finished cooking, she called everybody and started serving breakfast then she filled up a plate and took it to Revathi's chamber and requested her to eat the food and take her medication on time, and that she would come to check on her later on.

She forgot to eat and was about to proceed with her work for the day when Krishna held her hand and pulled her back, he picked her up placed her on a chair and started serving her breakfast as he said," Sabka Khyal rakhti Ho,
Revati Jiji ke liye khana Upar Lekar Gai thi Lekin khud ka khana Bhul jaati Ho."

" Aisa Kuchh Nahin Hai Arya!
main thodi der bad kha Leti." She said with a smile which stated it was no big deal but he looked at her with an angry face and face," Mujhe To Tum pay sandeh hota hai ki Roj Mere Hath se khana khane ke liye hi tum aisa Karti ho." To this, Prema just laughed and said," han Arya Mujhe aapke Hathon se khana Itna pasand hai isiliye main Roj Khud khana, khana Bhul jati hun."

" Achcha ji Agar Mere Hath se khana hi khana hai To Bata diya karo na,
Aise bhukhe Mat Raha karo." He scolds

" Achcha Baba theek hai main Tumhen Vachan deti hun ki aaj ke bad Mein Apna khana, khana Kabhi Nahin bhulungi."

"hmmm"

After this Krishna finishes feeding her breakfast and then he starts helping her with the household chores is spends the next couple of hours joyfully singing and dancing while completing the household chores, meanwhile Maiya Yashoda is very happy because both her sons are very dedicated to their wives Balram was upstairs taking care of Revathi and Krishna was here helping Prema in the absence of Radha and Revati.
But somewhere Yashoda Maiya was having a very bad and uneasy feeling in her stomach that something wrong was going to happen.

___________________________________________

In the evening Krishna and Prema where are the Ghat filling water for tomorrow, when Prema noticed that Krishna was crying she asked him," Kya baat hai Arya aap RO Kyon rahe hain?"

" Tumhen abhi pata chal Jaega Priye!"
He said wiping his tears away when suddenly one of his friends came running towards them and said," Krishna Mathura se koi akrur ji Aaye Hain Tumse milane."

" han Dhama Main Ghar hi Laut Raha Hun Tum jao." He said with tears filling up his eyes again. Prema looked at him now finally understanding why she was having that bad feeling from the morning, she asked Krishna only one question," Mathura jaane ka samay Ho Gaya?" To this Krishna replied by saying, "Kans ke Papon ka ghada abhi Bhar chuka hai, Ab bhu Devi ko is Paapi se Mukt karane ka samay ho chuka hai.
Han Prema Mathura lautane ka samay ho chuka hai."

" Iska Arth hai ki--------"

" Kuchh hi Samay Mein Mahabharat ki mahagatha bhi prarambh Hogi."
Complete Krishna before he takes her hand in his and walks towards their house, Prema is unable to stop her tears because she understands what Krishna is going through. She pulls him back towards her and embraces him tightly,
Krishna just buries himself in the Crook of her neck and cries not wanting to be separated from his adoptive parents but has been forced to because it is his duty to free Mother Earth from Kans