her highness, the runaway princess of vidarbh

Yashoda Maiya looked at the locket which belonged to the princess and realised that it was no ordinary locket, the locket bore the symbol of the royal family of Vidarbha. She remembers having heard about the runaway princess of Vidarbh, turns out that the girl's mother had been accused of cheating on the king and had been exiled along with her two sons but the king allowed his daughter to remain in the palace, she also heard that the princess was badly bullied and only two people cared about her they were Maharani Shraddha and Rajkumari Rukmini.

if what the servants were saying was true then the girl had grown tired of this bullying and had decided to run away after her mother finally couldn't handle the accusations anymore and committed suicide, there is no news about what happened to her brothers but it is said that the kings and soldiers after his children who had run away.
That would clearly explain the sword marks on her back.

Yashoda came out of her small world of musings as she noticed her husband stare at the locket in her hands and saw the gears turning in his head. He looked at her for confirmation and she just nodded, he took the locket from her hands and was about to say something when they saw Ayan speaking rudely to Radha and trying to forcefully take her away. But Radha denied him and this caused His anger to explode as he angrily Screamed," Radha Tum is done Kaudi ki ladki ke liye Apne pati ko mana kar rahi ho."

" Ayan! tum yah Bhul rahe ho ki na Keval Main Tumhari Patni hun Kintu Barsana Ki Rani bhi aur yah Mera Param Kartavya hai ki Mere Sharan Mein aay Har vyakti ka main Dhyan rakhun," Radha replied furiously at his audacity and words.

" Rani thi tum pahle Kintu ab tum meri patni aur mere ghar ki Bahu Ho to apni Maryada Mein Raho aur Mujhse jaban ladana band karo Aur chupchap ghar chalo aur yadi Tumne Aisa Na Kiya To yah Tumhare Jivan Ki Sabse Badi murkhta Hogi." He said as he forcibly held her by her shoulders and tried to drag her with him.

Before anyone could react or say anything they heard a small but powerful voice say," Tumse jaban ladana Uske Jivan Ki Sabse Badi murkhta Nahin Hogi balki Tumse Vivah karna hogi."

Everybody turns and notices that it is none other than the little princess who is finally awake they look at her with such shocked faces that she says,
"Aap sab Meri Taraf Aise Kya Dekh Rahe Ho, Aur Tum Itni Sundar ho tum,
tum chahti to Tumhen Sansar ka koi bhi Purush apni Patni banane ke liye Khushi Khushi Maan Jata per Nahin Tumhen to jakar is langur se Vivah karna tha,
aab jhelo se aaj Jivan. Aur Tum paidaishi langur apne aap ko kya samajh Rakha Hai. Kahin Ke Raja Ho, Rajkumar Ho, ya koi Mahaveer Yoddha. Jab Se Aankhen Khuli Hai Tumhari bakwas hi Sune ja rahi hun, Mana ki vah patni Hai Tumhari lekin kya Tumhen patni ka matlab hi pata hai. Nahin Kuchh mat bolna mujhe pata hai ki Tumhen uska matlab Nahin Pata isliye main bata deti hun, patni ka Arth hota hai Ardhangini apna aadha ang, Tum uske sath badtamiji Karke apni Ijjat utaar rahe ho,
Lekin Chhodo Tum To Iske ardhang kahlane ke layak hi Nahin. Agar Main Tumhari Jagah hoti na to Bhagwan ka shukr mana kar Hamesha apni Patni ko Apne Sar Mathe per Chadha kar rakhti aur aajeevan Narayan ka dhanyvad karte hue Bata De Kyunki Unki to Meherbani ho gai hai tum per Jo Tumhara Vivah iske sath hoga.
Pata nahin Aise nikrusht Logon ke Vivah hote hi Kyon Hai, kya Jamana a Gaya Hai Mahadev."................

Everybody was too stunned to say anything because they were unable to comprehend the fact that this was the same girl who was lying half dead in front of their eyes just a few moments ago and now here she was berating Ayan for his disgusting behaviour and Radha for her foolish choice though it was not her choice, to begin with.
Looking at her attitude if Yashoda and Nand had any doubts about her identity they were completely gone because no doubt she was,
her Highness, the runaway princess of vidarbh.

__________________________________________

Hey guys!
I hope you have been enjoying the story and will continue reading it till the end.

And guys please don't forget to vote the story if you enjoyed the chapter.

Also here are the aesthetics that I put together for each one of the female leads.

Let's start with the leading lady herself,
RAJKUMARI HIRANMAYI

Let's start with the leading lady herself,RAJKUMARI HIRANMAYI

Then let's move to Radha Rani

Slowly as I reveal every one of the characters, I will be posting that aesthetic as well