avanti conflict and devious prema

1 month later,

Prema looked at her reflection in the mirror and sighed, she wanted to go home, wanted her aai (mother), and wanted to cuddle with Krishna.
Yet, here she was in Hastinapur giving moral support to Mata Kunti and Mata Gandhari.

They were supposed to leave within 2 weeks but Guru Dronacharya caused the Mothers great distress as he sent their sons to war against Panchal Naresh.
Two weeks at gone by since and there was no news from the princes.

Prema pov

"Ahh..." I winced

I kept my hand on my heart,
as I neared the end of my second-trimester heartburn had become common. I tried to stand up but sat back down as my back hurt, and my ankles were badly swollen but there was no rest for a reigning monarch.
Also, I was really big to be in the 6th month, the vaidya suspected that I was having twins. I can't wait to tell kanha this news.

Pov over

___________________________________________

" Prema Tujhe kitni bar Kahana Padega ki apne aap per Itna Jor mat Dala kar!"
Radha scolded as she helped Prema sort through trade & security letters.

Prema sighed," ab kya karun jiji? Matsya ke Maharaj Ne Prem main Aakar Ujjain Ke adhin Rajay Avanti ki Rajkumari Se Vivah Tod Diya Hai Aur Kisi Sut Kanya se Vivah kar liya hai!" Radha slapped her hand on her head.

" yah Ek rajnitik Vivah Tha, Jo teen pidhi pahle Tay kar diya gaya tha! Bus Avanti Rajya Mein Putri Janm Nahin Le rahi thi isiliye yah Vivah Ruka Hua tha aur ab Avanti ke Maharaj ke Sar per Khoon Sawar hai, Matsya Ka To vah Kuchh bigaad Nahin Paye isiliye Unka Krodh ab Ujjain per aa Gira hai!" She nearly started pulling her hair in frustration.

This caused Radha to grow even more confused," Matsya aur Avanti ke bich ke jhagade mein Ujjain kahan se a Gaya?"

" Kyunki jis vyakti Ne yah Vivah nishchit kiya tha vah vyakti Ujjain ki vah Yuvarani Thi Jisne Matsya ki Rajya Mein Vivah kiya tha!" Hearing this Radha nearly started banging her head on the nearby wall.

Radha finally composed herself and asked," To ab Avanti kya Chahta Hai?"

Prema keeps her hand behind her back and moves around the room as she says," Ab Avanti Chahta Hai Ki Ham apni Galti sudhare aur Unki Rajkumari ke liye uchit var ka Chayan Karen!
Matlab ab Ham bichauliya ka kam bhi Karen!"

Prema looks at Radha and sees the gears in her head moving and asks," Aapke dimag mein kya chal raha hai jiji?"
Radha looks at her and laughs as she says," Prema, Avanti ke Rajkumari ka naam to batana?"

This confused Prema as she looked at Radha with a puzzled look and asked," Avanti ke Rajkumari ke na------" Her eyes widened as she realized.

Radha nodded at her with a pleased smile and held her by the as she said,
" Chinta Kyon Karti Hai Prema!
Rajkumari Mitravrinda ke liye hamare pass sarvochit var hai!"

Both of them laughed in delight but Prema's mood instantly soured," Kintu Radha jiji, Ek Satya aap Aur Main donon Jante Hain!" Radha sighs and nods," Krishna tab tak Nahin Jaega Jab Tak Mitra use na bulaye!"

" Rukmini ke Samay to Narad Muni svyam gaye the, ab kon?" Radha asks as she bites her thumb.

Prema closes her eyes and after a few minutes a smirk appears on her face,
" is bar Krishna Khud jaega!"
To this Radha reacts with a, "Huh!"
Prema Giggles at her reaction," yah Avanti aur Matsya Ka Mamla Suljhane Ke Liye Main Krishna ko bhejungi,
Aur Aakhir Apni garbhvati Patni Ki Baat Kaun Nahin manega! Main Bhali Bhanti Janti hun Ki Rajkumari Mitra, Rukmani Jiji Ki Tarah hi Krishna ki Nayan Pujari hai aur Narayan ki param bhakt bhi,
bus ek bar Krishna ko andaza lagne do, FIR Narayan, Lakshmi ka apman Hote Hue Kaise dekhenge?"

Radha looks at her devious soul-sister and fakes being scared as she says," bhrata Shukracharya Ka Asar saaf dikhne Laga Hai Tum per!"
Both of them burst into laughter at that comment.