Sisters Reunite And Problems

After leaving her brother behind, Rukmini was United with her father in Madhavpur where she and Krishna got married and then they left for Dwarka.

They had just reached Dwarka and at the gates, they had been greeted by Balram Dau and Satyaki.
Balram had taken up the job of showing Rukmini every place that came in the way of the Royal Palace,
After they entered the palace, Balram turned towards Rukmini and said," Rukmani sambhal ke Tumhare Upar Ek bahut Bhari bharkam bandariya kudne Wali Hai." This confused Rukmini as she looked around for monkeys,
She understood what he meant to say when she heard the sounds of anklets running in her direction.

Suddenly air was knocked out of her as a much smaller but stronger form pulled her into a bear hug, she hugged her back with equal ferocity because just at the touch she knew it was her baby sister.
She kissed her sister's cheek as she said," Balram Dau, aap mere liye mat ghabraie is bandariya ke Gale lagne ke liye to 5 varsh se Mari ja rahi hun."
Both sisters suddenly burst into tears as they looked at Each Other again after half a decade, their foreheads met as they hugged and cried out the pain that both had been hiding in their hearts.

They are brought out of their Trance when a small voice says," Bhabhimaa!
Aap RO Kyon rahi ho aur yah kaun hai?" Prema finally lets go of Rukmini.
She picks up Subhadra and says," Jaise Main tumhari Bhabhima aur Radha tumhari Radhema hai, vaise hi yah bhi Tumhare bhrata Krishna ki Patni hai, Aur meri Jiji bhi, Inka naam hai Rukmini To inhen Kya Naam dena chahogi?"

Subhadra kept a finger on her chin trying to think hard and said, "Rukuma!"
Hearing this Rukmini took her from prema's arms and peppered her with kisses making her giggle.
The process was repeated with Tarikaa.

Radha hit the behind of prema's head and said," Janti hun Apne Jiji se bahut Dinon bad mil rahi hai, Kintu Ab To Chalna seekh le Jab Dekho tab udati hi rahti hai. Abhi Fisal ke Gir jaati toh,
Apna Nahin To Apne hone wale bacche ka to Khyal kar le." she chides, prema holds her ears in apology making Rukmini chuckle and say," aur aap hain Shri Radha, vah vyakti jismein Jab Main Nahin Thi To Meri Chhoti bahan ko Kabhi Akela mahsus hone nahin diya
Use Hamesha Ek Chhoti bahan ki tarah Pyar Diya, iske liye aapka कोटि-कोटि  dhanyvad." she said joining her hands

Radha shook her head and said," Maine to Bus use Ek Badi bahan ka Prem Diya Hai, isane to use Ayan se Picha chhudwakar Mera Jivan hi Dhanya Kar Diya hai." Prema throws her arms around Rukmini's shoulders and says," Jiji aap Radha ki Baton per Dhyan mat do, vah To Kuchh Bhi bolati rahte hain."
Making Radha pout and Prema glare at her.

Then Mata Devaki does her Aarti and they officially welcome her into the home.

_________________________________________

A few days later,

On the insistence of Revati, Radha and Rukmini. Prema had taken a complete step back from her role As Dwarikeshwari, she was not allowed to do any heavy work or feel stressed but Prema who was always hyperactive in politics and matters of the kingdom was now feeling low and bored all the time.

One day Krishna gathered all of them in the Council room and said," Hastinapur se Patra Aaya Hai, kuru Rajkumaro Ki Shiksha purn ho chuki hai isiliye unhone Rangbhoomi ka aayojan Kiya Hai Taki Apne rajkumaron ka Kaushal Pradarshan kar sake aur Hamen nimantran Aaya Hai."

Everybody looked confused as to what problem this situation posed, he waited for a few minutes before starting to speak again," Toh samasya yah hai Ki Main Ja Nahin Sakta Kyunki satrajit ji ne
Mujh per lagaya hai aarop ki maine syamantak mani ke liye Uske bhai ka vadh kar diya hai, aur Tumhen Vishwas Nahin Hoga Ki vah Mani kiske Hath lagi hai!"

"JAMBVANT!" Exclaims Prema suddenly and then continues," aur satrajit yah Chahta Hai Ki aap jakar vah Mani Wapas Lekar Aaye Aur jambvant vah mani aise hi nahin Le Jaane dega.
Aur iska ek hi matlab hai, yuddh!"
Making everybody gasp in shock

" isiliye agale Kuchh Din Mein Kya Hoga yah Main Nahin Jaanta aur Yahi Karan hai ki maine do din pahle Tarika aur bhabhishri ko kushalasthali bhej diya tha, Aur Main Chahta Hun Ki Prema aur Radha Dwarka ke Pratinidhi Ban Kar Jaye."

" Tumhen Aisi halat mein chhodkar Ham Kaise Chale jaen!" chorused both Prema and Radha.

" Prema, main Tumhare aur Hamare hone wale bacche ke sath Koi jokhim Nahin Utha Sakta isiliye Tumhara Hastinapur Mein surakshit Rahana hi uchit hoga aur Radha, Prema ko Tumhari avashyakta pad sakti hai
Tumne uska sadaiv Sath Diya Hai Is Pal Mein Bhi Dena hoga." Krishna for the first time in all of the marriage spoke in an authoritative tone, making both Prema and Radha understand the graveness of the situation.

" Rukmani, main Chahunga ki tum Balram Dau ke sath rahakar Dwarika ke dekhrekh karo." Rukmini nods

" Prema, Radha Tum donon cal pratah kal Mein hi nikaloge, Prema Tum Acharya Dronacharya ko Patra Likh Do."
Both of them nod.

Then everyone retires back to their Chambers and starts repairing for the changes that would be coming from tomorrow.