The Faith Of Rukmini

The vibrant city of Dwarka loses all its colour as the heartbreaking news about the supposed demise of Shri Krishna at the hands of Jambvant spreads like wildfire, causing a ripple of sorrow and mourning throughout the entire Dwaraka.

Maharani Rukmini is shaken to the core
when she receives the news,
She bears the shocking tidings with a Mask of composure, though her eyes betray the storm of emotions raging within her, she closes her eyelids to gain back control.

" Maharani ji, Hamen ATI shighra yah Khabar Hastinapur pahunchane Hogi!"
Rukmini's eyes snap open as she glares at the Minister Who said that and replies in a stern voice," Yah Khabar Hastinapur Nahin Jayegi, aapke mansik sthiti to sthir hai na Mantri ji! Hastinapur yah khabar bhejenge, Prema Ke Pass Jo Garbh Se Hai! Is sadme se use Kuchh Ho Gaya to kya iska uttardayitv aap Lenge, aur Radha Ka Kya vah to Tut Jayegi!
Yah Khabar Kisi bhi sthiti Mein Hastinapur Nahin Ja sakti,
Aur meri baat Pathar Ki lakir Hai!"

Rukmini takes a few moments to calm down before she orders," Jab tak Khud Dau ka Patra Nahin a Jata, Aisi jhuthi afwahon Pe Koi Vishwas Nahin Karega!
Ekant! Everyone exits her chambers.

With determination etched on her face,
Rukmini swiftly navigates her way out,
Her heart was heavy with dread as she made her towards the Durga mandir.

Tears start trickling down her eyes as she implores the deity," Hey ambe!
Jab Vivah hua tha tab Jivan Bhar Ka Sath Manga tha, yah Kis Mod per lakar Khada Kar Diya aapane! Kya hamara sath yahin tak ka tha, batao durge!
Batao! Bolo! muh, kholo Parvati! Muh kholo!" her voice trembling with a mix of anguish and accusation.

As Rukmani falls to her knees in the Hallowed space, her faith hanging by a thread, she feels a hand being placed on her back as another hand applies sindoor all across her forehead and gently whispers in her ear," Tumne Aisa Soch bhi Kaise liya Ki Main tumhare sath Kuchh Aisa hone de sakti hun, Sakhi!
Aur aaj main Tumhen Ek Vachan deti hun, jab tak Tumhare Mathe per Sindoor Laga rahega tab tak Jagat ki koi bhi Shakti Tumhare Pati ka Kuchh Nahin bigaad payegi"
Rukimini's breath goes back to normal after the realization that her husband lives sets in.

She quickly makes her way back to the palace and announces that Shri Krishna is alive and the confirmation has been given by Devi Durga herself.
Everybody was shocked to see her forehead full of sindoor and believed her to be delusional.

In just a period of a few minutes, the sound of the wheels of a Rath can be heard and everybody holds on to their breath as Dwarkadhish Vasudev Krishna along with his elder brother Balram make their way to the Royal Palace

the sound of the wheels of a Rath can be heard and everybody holds on to their breath as Dwarkadhish Vasudev Krishna along with his elder brother Balram make their way to the Royal Palace.

Rukmini is unable to control her tears and she throws herself in the arms of Krishna, a confused Krishna looks towards his father to know why his wife is crying like this.

A few minutes after Rukmini has finally calmed down Vasudev explains everything.

___________________________________________