the birth (sensetive)

2 months later

The atmosphere in the palace of Dwarka has been charged with urgency, concern and constant prayers from every inhabitant. The servants rushed around,
Their footsteps echoed through the Grand hallways. They fetched hot water, towels, and soothing herbs to help the queen.

Their beloved dwarikeshwari had gone into labour 1 day ago, according to the Raj Vaidya, this is a very complicated birth as the labour was induced by the stress and fear that came along with the knowledge that her beloved
cousins-in-law died during the Varnvat incident.

Rajmata Devki and Rohini were helping Dwarikeshwari through each contraction, and the air thickened with tension as the hours stretched on.
There was not a single person in the palace who wasn't worried and praying for their beloved queen.

___________________________________________

Prema's face contorted with the intensity of the pain, Her grip on the bedsheets tightening. She cried out in pain as another contraction hit her and the doctor declared that she could start pushing," Mujhse nahi hoga jiji!" Screamed Prema unable to bear the pain. Her hand tightly gripped Rukmini's hand as Rukmini did her best to calm her little sister down.

" Tu yah avashya kar payegi bus thodi der aur!" Encouraged Rukmini

Prema tried her best to retain her positivity but was feeling as if the pain was overtaking her and she felt like she was about to fall unconscious.

" Prema Jiji ke Hosh Nahin Jaane chahie!" Exclaimed a worried Satyabhama as she sprinkled some Water on Prema's face in an attempt to keep her awake.

" bus Thodi aur der Himmat Rakhna, Prema!" Said Jambvanti as she wiped off the sweat from her body.

Suddenly there was a lighting and an ear-splitting erupted from Prema's throat, the sound of a crying child followed right after.

___________________________________________

The Jagat Pita was reduced to tears as after a whole day of labour, it wasn't his beloved cries that he was hearing but his newborn child's.

Dau pulled him into a hug as he broke down and Pita Vasudev patted his back,
The chief handmaiden of Prema came running out and said," dwarikadhish ki jai ho! Dwarka ko uska Yuvraj mil gaya hai rajan, apko kuldeepak ki practice hui hai rajan!"

This caused a mini celebration but it was interrupted as Archisha continued," Kintu, naye Rajkumar ka bhai ya bahen Bahar aane se katra rahe hai.....vaise yeh koi Chita ka vishay nahi hai, aisa aksar dekha gaya hai ki judva Bhai Bahan Ek dusre se Kuchh Samay ke Antar per Janm Lete Hain!"

Krishna was trying his best to restrain Dau from running inside the Chambers and making sure his Mata was alright as he asked," Kya hum prema se mil sakte hain?"

"Avashya!"

___________________________________________

Krishna practically Ran inside the Chambers and froze as soon as the mother and his newborn child came into view, dau hit him on the shoulder to bring him out of his trance.

The rest of the people moved out to give the new parents a bit of privacy,
Prema lay there exhausted sweat dripping from her body, Krishna kissed her forehead and half-embraced her before she handed him their newborn son.

The Lord of the universe could not control his emotions as he held his newborn in his arms, held the child gently kissed his forehead and then moved to occupy the other side of the bed as he caressed Prema's head and hummed a lullaby which put all three of them to sleep.

__________________________________________

2 1/2 hrs later

Krishna was awoken by the cries of his newborn and his wife hitting him on his chest as she yelped in pain. Krishna knew that it was time for the next one to come on earth. He yelled for everyone and moved his son from the bed to the nearby Palna, he was soon rushed out of the Chambers.

After 1/2 hour of constant screaming, they were greeted by the sound of a baby crying.

Krishna did not wait for the maid and ran into the Chambers and was greeted with the most beautiful sight of his wife asleep with their two beautiful children by her side.

Krishna was hugged and congratulated by everyone in the family, but no one had the energy to celebrate at the moment as it was 6 in the morning when the princess had taken birth and 3 am was when the prince had decided to show up.

Krishna just lay beside his sleeping wife and son, as he tried his best to entertain his over-active princess

___________________________________________

*dances crazily as tears of joy leak from my eyes*

Huh, guys finally! After 75 chapters!

I can't even begin to tell you how intense I am feeling after completing this chapter like seriously I have no words.
I am almost crying.....Jagat mata-pita are parents on bhulok now....ahhhhh