Kans Vadh

After One week of travel, they reached Mathura, they were about to enter Mathura through the front Gates when a crazy elephant blocked their path,
Initially, they try to avoid it and move with that plan not wanting to hurt the Nobel beast, after a while it seemed like the elephant had been sent to kill them at the gates. But they still try to avoid a few moments later due to becomes angry as he says," murkh janwar,
Jante Nahin Kiska Marg rok rahe ho."
He was confused because animals easily recognise them without a single mistake so why was this elephant not recognising them?

Krishna then what the eyes of the elephant which one not the usual colour but Deep and realized that it had been hypnotized by Kans," Dau yah prani Apne Hosh Mein Nahin Hai Uske netron Ka Rang Dekho hathiyon ke netron Ka Rang Aisa Hota Hai Kya."

"Hey, Mahadev! Kans Ne to ise sammohit kar liya hai, Ab Kya karen?" Says a  worried Radha. Krishna looks at Prema asking what she thinks they should do with just a look and she replies by saying," Use dusht kan's ne, Ek Mahan prani ko is Prakar istemal Kiya Hai,
Yeah, Hathi vikshipt ho chuka hai.
Ise Mukti ke avashyakta hai Krishna,
RADHE RADHE!" She joins her hands as she completes her sentence.
It is said that the name of Radha Rani is Moksha Karaka and Krishna says if before the death of somebody or someone close to them takes the name of Radha the person would get Moksha.

Without realising what the elephant is doing the elephant raises his leg and goes to crush Krishna but Krishna holds his leg in with the help of just one hand and pulls out the teeth of the elephant using the other, then he uses the task of the elephant jumps on top of the elephants head and using its very own teeth tears the Ivory open.
Killing the elephant in the blink of an eye. After that Krishna places his hand on top of the elephant's head and in his heart says may your Noble soul find purpose again may you be free from this continuous cycle of life and death.

As he jumped down from the head of the elephant the entire city of Mathura was cheering with happiness and hope that today they would be freed from the cruel rule of Kansa. Just as he got down Prema gave him her Dupatta to wipe his hands on, and he did before taking her hand in his left hand and helping Radha with his right hand and Dau did the same for Revati Bhabhi. They started leading them towards the Akhada for Malyudh.

_________________________________________

Palace of Mathura

Kansa in anger kills a messenger who had just informed him that the elephant that you had sent to kill Krishna Balram Prema Revati and Radha had been single-handedly killed by Krishna and now he and the entire city of Mathura were about to reach the Akhada and the king should be there too.
Kansa spent the next 10 minutes thinking about what could we do Krishna so that you would be able to kill him easily and only one thing came to His Head So he ordered,"
Use Devki aur use Vasudev ko akhade Mein Sabke samksh mrutyu ke Ghat utarane Ki taiyari karo. Apne Mata Pita ki mrutyu Apne netron ke samksh dekhega to apne aap Tut jaega."
But before that kansa started sending Warriors after Warrior trying to tire Krishna out before facing him himself.

( darpok sala)

Krishna and Balram easily defeated each one of the Warriors sent by Kansa,
These Warriors who are known to be some of the most of Cruel and brutal Warriors of Kansa's Army were falling like flies. The entire stadium was cheering. Kansa then tried to use nature, by forcing an asur to change the climatic condition of the stadium but even after many tries the asur was unsuccessful in changing the climate of the stadium whereas Krishna and Balram kept on defeating Warriors after Warriors.

The asur was worried and intrigued by who was even more powerful than him when it came to Maya and jumped into the air to check only to be shocked as he came back down and yelled at Kansa," murkh Raja! Main is Jagah ko bilkul Apne vash mein nahin kar sakta
Jahan per Swayam Maya ki devi Baithi Ho vahan per main kya hi kar sakta hun, Aur unko Hani pahunchana isase Bada Paap Mera liya aur Kuchh Nahin hoga, vah Meri Aaradhya hai.
Main Tumhari Koi sahayata nahin kar sakta aur Mujhe Guru Shukracharya Se Maar Nahin Khani, Ja Raha Hun Main."
After the Asur left kansa was left with no choice but to bring out Devki and Vasudev and execute them in front of everybody.

The shackled Devki and Vasudev were brought out of the represent and in the stadium, a fire pit had been created to execute them just as he was about to push both of them in it he whispered in Devaki's ear," Apne putron Ko Ek Aakhri bar Dekh Lo Devki! Iske bad to Sidha yamlok Mein Hi bhent Hogi Tumhari."
Vasudev scoffed," Yamlok Mein Hamare putron ki aur Hamari but Nahin Hogi balki Tumhari aur Hamari bhent Hogi Chahe Tum Aaj Hamen Maar Hi Kyon Na Do lekin Hamara Krishna Tumhara Aaj Vadh avashya Karega."

Hearing this he was Furious and pushed both of them into the fire pit, the entire stadium including Balram Radha and Revati closed their eyes not wanting to look at such a situation Balram had already started crying but Krishna looked reassured. After a few seconds when nobody heard the screams, they opened their eyes only to find Devaki and Vasudev to be completely unharmed yet still in the fire pit. Before anyone could get a chance to say anything Prema started laughing as she looked at Kansa and said," Maine Tumhari murkhta ke bahut kisse Sune Hain,
Lekin mujhe nahin Pata Tha ki tum itne bade murkh ho ki Prakriti ke sath sasur ko Prakriti Se Hi Marne Ka prayatn Karoge."

Even Devaki and Vasudev were laughing at the face of kansa as Devaki teasingly said," Ab kya karoge bhaiya?
Aaj Tak Hamare putron Ko Nahin Maar Paye aur aaj hamen bhi nahin Maar Paye Tumhen to chullu Bhar Pani Mein Doob Marna chahie." She said as she continued to cackle with Prema.
Radha was a bit worried for her friend's sanity but then she also joined them.
Before kansa could try to harm them with weapons or order anyone to do that because he was too lazy to do it himself all the soldiers that were present on the podium near the fire pit had their hands tied by strong Vines which they were not able to break out.

Krishna smiled at his wife, it was a huge relief to know that his Ardhangini always had his back.
Then he proceeded to hit his foot against the land and jump so high into the air that he was face-to-face with Kansa and said," bahut ho gaya yah Luka Chhupi ka khel mamashri, aapke pass abhi bhi Samay Hai Meri Mata se kshma mangiye, Radha se kshma Mange Aur Main aapko Jivan Dan pradan karunga."

" Tum do Kaudi Ke gwale Mujhe Mahabali kansa ko Jivan Dan pradan Karoge, Tumhen to main Chinti ke Bhanti Masal ke rakh dunga."
He said arrogantly, to Krishna replied with a raised eyebrow as he said," Uska nirnay to ho hi Jaega mamashri, akhade mein to uttariye sirf, aap aur main."

Kansa in his overconfidence enters the field and attacks Krishna without even waiting for a second. Krishna side steps,
And kansa due to his speed and Momentum is unable to stop himself and his head clashes with the ground.
A few movements later Kansa
manages to catch Krishna by his waist and lifts him in the air but Krishna hits him on his head hard,
causing kansa to lose his grip.
Using the momentary distraction Krishna uses his small form,
twists around and grabs the head of kansa between his elbows and starts choking him as he says," Aapke pass abhi bhi avsar hai Mamashri, kansa in reply filps Krishna over, Krishna understanding the message kicks straight on the ribcage causing him to fall. When kansa looks up he does not see Krishna but hears crackling with Thunder, As he looks towards the sky he sees Krishna in his Maha Swaroop,
Realising who he was and what mistakes he had made in his life he went on his knees hands joined waiting for Krishna to end his miserable life Krishna landed straight on his heart with his knee and crushed it completely killing him in an instant.

Just as Krishna stands back up the entire stadium starts cheering like crazy and Krishna is showered with flowers,
Hugged by his brother and people who came from Barsana with him,
Prema runs into his arms and both of them share a tender embrace as she kisses his forehead gently, but just as Revathi was approaching him she fell unconscious again.