Now: Miley Cyrus

"Did they start building the new mansion yet?" Steve walked into the kitchen that Tony had recently finished on their floor of Stark Tower. Tony turned around and was holding a bottle of whiskey in his hand, "Yeah, they started last weekend. Who knows when it'll be done, I want it to be perfect for us." Steve smiled and then nodded towards Tony's glass bottle, "What's that for?"

Tony lifted it up, glancing at it and then looking back at his husband, "There's none left in the lab."

"Ahhh," Steve understood, knowing that Tony always felt better to have whiskey down there for when he couldn't focus or concentrate. "Have you seen Peter?" He decided he might as well ask Tony now, seeing as he was wearing his sexy white tank top that he always wore when he was going to work in his lab.

Tony nodded, "Yeah, he asked if he could take Mary-Jane out to dinner so I told him he could. That's okay, right?" Tony asked for Steve's reassurance and Steve nodded, "Yeah, of course, Peter's a good kid."

Tony then walked past the counter and Steve moved aside, but reached for Tony's arm before he completely got away. Tony turned and looked at Steve.

Steve just pulled him in closer and pressed his lips against Tony's. He had never loved anyone more in his entire life, not even Peggy.

Tony felt the glass bottle loosen in his hand, but caught it with his fingertips.

Steve took a breath and then kissed him once more, but shorter, breaking away, "Don't stay in the lab all night, I don't like that big bed all to myself." he whispered under his breath, still sharing close space with Tony. Tony licked his lips and just looked down and nodded. Steve let him go and Tony got a better grasp on his whiskey.

He winked at Steve and with that, he was gone to his lab.

Steve was alone now and didn't know what to do. It was well into the evening and with Peter gone and Tony in his lab, he had the main floor to himself. He usually took the quieter opportunities like this to read a book or catch up on whatever was happening in terms of news.

He just walked over to the living room couch and slumped into it, trying to think of what he was in the mood for. At the moment, the thought of watching a fantasy adventure film sounded best, now he just had to decide which. He leaned back against the couch and stared at the ceiling, tapping his fingers on the edge of the couch and searching his brain for what he wanted.

"Jarvis, what's a good fantasy adventure film to watch? One that I haven't already seen." Steve asked the AI, hoping it could help him out.

"Well, Sir, I do not have a full list on which you haven't seen, but I would recommend for your choice of movie taste at the moment, perhaps Jurassic Park?"

Steve lit up after hearing Jarvis' words and reached for the remote, "Yes! That is exactly what I'm in the mood for. Thanks Jarvis, you're truly amazing."

"Always happy to help, Sir."

--

As Steve and Tony stayed in, Peter walked alone downtown, unnoticed by all the people coming home from jobs or out late night shopping or to eat. Before he had left to walk the busy streets of New York, he stopped by his little shack and attached his web shooters, deciding it to be a good night to work with his powers.

Since he left about an hour ago, he had about an hour and a half left of time before he started to head home.

Peter walked by many shops and restaurants before deciding to actually start working with the powers. He had gotten caught up in the magnificent lights that downtown New York gave off.