Rooftop Conflict (Pt. 2)

Spider-Man stuttered back away from his dad. Oh boy... this could end so horribly in so many ways. He thought of leaving, abandoning all. But if he could just help Iron Man and Shield and then leave unnoticed, his name would be cleared and he'd get credit for helping save the day. It didn't seem too difficult- besides, it's not like his dad hated Spider-Man... although he never did truly state his true opinion on him.

He shook off his fear and remained his ground.

--

Deadpool backed away from both Spider-Man and Iron Man, "Look, Spidey, shouldn't you be off somewhere catchin' flies?"

Was it... was there a sense of fear in Deadpool's voice? Was he worried?

--

Iron Man had landed and one arm was raised and aimed towards Spider-Man and the other towards Deadpool.

"Look man, I don't work with rogues like you, this isn't your fight, how about you let the big kids do what they need to do." Iron Man warned Spider-Man and had Wade locked on target as he had stopped moving- and just as he was about to shoot, an incoming call was sent through.

Deadpool snapped back into reality and pulled his swords back out, lashing out at the Shield agents who now had the entire area enclosed and secured.

--

"Sir, it appears you have an urgent call from your husband."

"Jarvis, a little busy," Iron Man flew up from the ground which he had landed on and circled Deadpool, trying to get him back on target.

"Cancel call Jarvis."

"But sir-"

"Cancel it! It's not as important as what I'm doing right now."

The call was cancelled.

Spider-Man refused to leave and was more angered at what Tony had said to him... especially because they were the words from his father. He leapt after Deadpool and as he shot a web ball towards Deadpool's feet, his sword swung low and sliced it before it even activated.

"You don't want to be here right now, kid... You don't wanna get hurt."

Deadpool was trying to think of how to escape the sea of agents that were still entering the rooftop and the rooftops around him.

--

Tony had finally gotten Deadpool back on target, "Gotcha-"

Spider-Man interfered as he slid below Deadpool and tripped his feet. Deadpool did a backflip and landed perfectly while continuing to deflect bullets and constantly stab at people.

"Dammit! Get out of the way!" Tony yelled at Spider-Man, angry that his interference was making this fight more tedious and longer, creating more casualties that he even expected.

"I can prove it to you, I don't work with him, just let me help you." Spider-Man shouted up to Iron Man, who had flown around to another angle, lowering closer.

"I don't want to hurt you, Spidey." Deadpool refrained from attacking Spider-Man, which confused Peter. He was different from their last encounter. "Well, newsflash, I wanna hurt you, big time."

Maria Hill ordered her agents to start backing off as too many casualties had already been made by Deadpool. "Stark, he's reckless, take him down however you need to, just do it now." Tony heard Hill speak over the intercom he had hooked in his suit. "Yeah, I'm on that, but whoever this Spider-Man guy is, he keeps interfering with my aim."

"Then do what you can and disable him if necessary. Deadpool cannot escape, and you know he has a likely chance at this moment."

Stark sighed, "You'd all be helpless without me."