Post Fast Action

( hi!! it's me !! so, first of all, before you start reading, just want to SINCERELY apologize for taking almost a month off of this book... 

secondly! I didn't get the chance to fully proof read so sorry for any mistakes - and yes, ik i apologize every time... 

comment+vote <3333 )

Peter wasn't really questioning how or why the kiss had happened yet. He was still more along the lines of what even happened in the first place.

It all happened so fast.

First he was with Wade in the park, all was fine.

Then, there was the shooting and the next bit involved him and Wade running down the streets.

It was after they hid down the alleyway when Peter's mind began to jump around.

Between all the noise around the two of them and the fear that raged inside him, he was so caught up in the moment. And when he felt those lips on his own, he just felt so safe and secure he kissed back with passion. He wasn't thinking of his parents and what they were thinking, or about the after effects and what this could do to him. It was bad enough that the kids at school made fun of him and called him gay, now it was the truth. He didn't know how he felt- not ashamed, he could never be ashamed, knowing his parents are gay. But he kissed a boy. Although gay love was nothing new to him, he just never imagined something like this would happen to him.

So many thoughts were racing through his mind, causing his brain to pulse with a strong ache.

He was brought back to the moment as Wade shook him out of his thoughts, "Peter! C'mon, let's go!" He was lightly tugging on Peter's arm, edging him to follow. Peter just stared at Wade for a few moments, feeling as if he could still taste Wade's lips, though he couldn't. He started to follow Wade's lead, not sure what his idea was or where they were headed. Wade was now leading them down the other end of the alley, directing them away from the park. In the distance, the sirens sounded as if they had the shooting under control and the people were now safe.

"Where're we going?" Peter managed to speak as he tried to keep his mind focused on one thing at a time. There were several things he wanted to say, specifically to Wade, specifically on what just occurred between them.

Wade turned to him, "You gotta get back to your parents. Do you know how worried they probably are?"

Peter knew that Wade was right and then started following him at a faster pace. The last thing he needed was an avenger showing up at the scene looking for a certain someone in particular, causing even more commotion.

They exited the alley and were now running down the streets of Manhattan once again. Peter could see Stark tower just a couple blocks away, fairly close now. He then stopped and Wade looked at him, "What?"

"Shouldn't you go home too? Your parents are probably worried just like mine." Peter saw the expression on Wade's face change into something Peter couldn't quite pinpoint, "Uh... right, yeah. I bet they are, yeah, okay... I'll just... see you around." Wade said, making Peter feel like something wasn't making full sense. He just nodded, deciding it best not to bring up what happened back at the alley. Too much was going on at the moment. "Yeah, um, do you need a ride or anything? You could come back to the tower with me if you want and we could dr-"

"No," Wade interrupted, "it's fine, I don't live too far from here anyway."

Peter now felt as if Wade didn't even want to be with him anymore. He was slowing starting to walk the other direction and Peter was just getting more and more confused by the moment.