Finally Finished

-pre-author's note: hi! lol so I've decided every-so-often to include the dates in the beginning of the chapters just so readers can get a sense of what season it's at (like if I do a christmas special or something!)

-----

 Sunday, December 6th, 2015

The elevator doors opened and Tony walked in, his nose slightly red from the chilly New York air outside, "Guess where I just was?" he sniffed with a smile as he slipped off his shoes and took off his light coat. Steve stood up from the couch and walked over to his husband, "Babe, you look like you're freezing, it's not even that cold outside." Steve took Tony's coat from him and hung it up on their coat rack. Tony just smiled a little and then sneezed. "Tony you're catching a cold, let me make you something warm."

"No, but guess what!" Tony didn't seem to care about his sneezing or his runny nose, he had other news to share. "Go sit down, I'll make you something warm." Steve said more clearly, caring more about Tony's health. He needed to stay healthy this time of year because as strong as Tony thought he was, he had the weakest immune system Steve had ever seen. "Steve." Tony didn't move and just stared at him with a smile. Steve stared back, watching Tony.

"It's finished."

Steve was confused, "What? What are you even talking ab-"

"The mansion. The new house. It's ready."

Steve's expression lightened and his eyes grew a bit wider as his eyebrows rose, "Really? Like... we can move in?"

Tony started laughing out of joy, "Yes! That's where I was this morning. I got a call earlier from one of the men saying it was finally move-in ready!"

Steve became just as excited as Tony was and forgot about fixing up something warm, "So, we could move in at this moment if we wanted?" he asked. Tony nodded, "Yes! I thought that if we started packing now we'd be able to move in fairly quickly." Steve agreed and right away the two of them already started off towards their room. "I can't wait to see it, what does it look like?" Steve wanted to know everything- after he found out that the construction was extended by two months, he became impatient. And the fact that Tony kept everything secret, wanting it all to be a surprise, didn't help.

"You'll have to wait and see. But I think you'll love it! At least, I hope you do." Tony smiled as he watched Steve pull out their suitcases from the closet. "Where's Peter?" Tony now asked, taking his suitcase from Steve's hand and throwing it open onto the bed in their bedroom. Steve followed and placed his suitcase opposite to Tony's on their bed, "He should be in his room last time I checked. Probably doing homework."

"Should we tell him now?" Steve opened the lid of his suitcase and looked at Tony, "I don't see why not." he smiled.

--

Peter sat on his bed, sewing up a hole he tore in his suit last night while trying to find the people who sent the shooters to the park the other day. He was getting close. Last night he tracked down two men who he spied on when he caught them exchanging information down an alley. He heard one of them say something along the lines of, "No, none of them were him... still out there." He assumed they were talking about Deadpool, not really having any other leads. He jumped down into the alley, but to the far end where he was unnoticeable. As he slowly approached them, it started to spiral downhill when he was spotted by one of them by the headlights from the car. One of the men had pulled out his gun, shouting that he could see Peter and wasn't afraid to shoot. Peter thought quickly, not really knowing what to do- if he should bail or capture the both of them.

His webs came out of his wrists before he had the plan fully thought through. He snatched the gun from the man and pulled it back with the web from his left hand. The web from his right hand covered the man's mouth, making him unable to speak. The other man now had his gun pulled and just before his hand covered the trigger, Peter had already shot a web, taking the gun from him. "What the f-"

Peter was about to walk closer, but just before he did, two other cars pulled up into the alley from the streets on each end, trapping him. The one man who Peter had just taken the gun from started laughing while the other man was still trying to pry the web off his face. Peter suddenly became very nervous, not expecting these cars to come. The lights from the car were now shining brightly in his face. He looked side to side, thinking of how to get out of this mess. "Walls." he whispered to himself, remembering that he could indeed climb the walls.

He smiled, watching the cars both park, their lights dimming.

As he watched men get out of each car, he made a break for the wall directly in front of him. He ran and then jumped, starting to climb quickly like a spider up and up. He heard shouts of confusion below him as he reached the roof of the building.

He started to run across the roof smiling, but tripped over a piece of pipe, falling face first, but catching himself with his arms. As Peter started to lift himself up, part of his suit got hooked onto a sharp piece of the broken pipe, causing a tear.

So now, here he sat in his room, sewing up the tear that it caused. The pipe also left a nasty scar on his leg as well, but he knew that it would heal quickly. He sat peacefully on his bed with Christmas music playing softly off his phone. He loved December. There suddenly was a knock at his door. Thankfully he locked it, so when his dad tried to open the door, it didn't work at first. "Pete, why is your door locked? You never lock it." Tony said from behind the door. Peter raced to put the suit in his closet, in a box underneath a pile of his clothes. "Sorry," he said quickly, "I was just..." he closed his closet door and then unlocked his bedroom door, pulling it open.

"Just what?" Steve asked, a small smile placed on his lips, thinking about the new house.

"Why do you guys look so happy? What is it?" Peter questioned, letting his parents into his room. He sat down on his bed and his parents both stared at him. Steve looked at Tony, waiting for him to tell Peter the news.

"You might want to start packing up your things." was all Tony said at first. He wanted to see if his son was smart enough to infer what it was. Peter stared at the both of them for a few moments longer, "What, why? Where are we going?" he wondered if there was a problem, causing them to leave town. He hoped not, not after all he had gone through to become Spider-man, all his work to be put on hold. "We're moving." Tony hinted further, knowing Peter would get it.

"Where are we moving? Do you mean-" Peter paused, "the house? Is the house finally finished." His voice rose like Steve's had as he became more excited, hoping that he was right. Steve nodded and Peter was overjoyed. "Yes! Oh my God! Finally!!! We've been waiting forever."

"I know. They told me everything was move-in ready this morning!" Tony chimed, looking around Peter's room, "I'll have to bring in some boxes tomorrow." Peter looked around with him, agreeing, "Yeah, when do you wanna move in by?"

"Dad thinks that if we start packing up now then maybe within the next few days." Steve smiled, just as excited as Peter was.

-----

author's note:

hope you guys liked it! IK that it was a really lame filler but hey, they had to move into the mansion at some point lmao! so yeah...! sorry for any spelling problamos :))))

(comment+vote!!)

ALSO, I AM doing a christmas special chapter in the near future so if you have any ideas for that, comment below your thoughts! I'm open for anything you wanna see!!