Rooftop Conflict (Pt. 1)

That was it. Peter was forbidden to be with Wade for all eternity. It was summer and Peter was grounded. He wasn't allowed to leave the house unless he was with one of his parents- which wasn't going to happen as he didn't need the entire world knowing that he, a normal kid in a normal high school was the son of two Avengers. He had avoided it this long, he didn't want that to happen.

His phone had also been taken away, along with his laptop too. Steve was so furious when he found the pot. He felt that taking away his electronics would further teach Peter a lesson. Due to Peter having no contact with the outside world- other than the television, he seldom even left his room anyway. He laid in bed and did absolutely nothing- heartbroken. He missed Wade more than anything, it was starting to drive him mad. What was Wade doing? This whole situation could've been avoided had Wade only backed off, even though Peter liked it.

All it took was one tiny mistake and Peter's perfect life crippled. At least Spider-Man was still safe. That was all he had.

--

9 PM

Peter silently opened his door, wanting to get some food from the kitchen. He had been skipping meals to avoid talking with his parents. He only ever saw them when they ate supper, which even then he would sometimes pretend to be asleep. When he refused to leave his room at times, his parents would have to force him to come out to make sure that he was taking his pills at least.

He walked lightly on his feet to the kitchen. He knew at least one of his parents were home. They never left at the same time now. One has been always home to watch. They were like his babysitters. If it was absolute emergency, they had Jarvis also keeping a close watch on him. Peter thought the whole situation was bullshit.

As he entered, he could hear the TV from the living room and just listened to the news as he opened the fridge quietly, searching for things to take back to his room to eat. While rummaging and grabbing a few things, he heard an urgent headline that caused him to listen more eagerly,

"Now breaking news, we just received notice that none other than Deadpool himself has been located in the upper east side of Manhattan. The live footage given here is what seems to be Deadpool fighting off agents from Shield. It also now appears that Mr. S-"

Peter didn't listen to the rest. He had already closed the fridge and was walking swiftly back to his room. This was it, his chance as Spider-Man to once and for all redeem himself of any type of affiliation with Deadpool. He needed to do this. Spider-Man was his only escape. Not to mention this was his shot to defeat Deadpool, a dream he's had for some time now.

He closed his door and locked it twice, using one lock that he had made just for these situations. If his parents wanted to get in, they would have to break the door down. He created this for in times if his parents tried to get in while the suit was still on his body.

He grabbed his suit from his closet in the box that his other clothes covered. He had the suit on in a matter of minutes and then drew out how to get past Jarvis' security cameras. He had done it once before successfully, and hoped he could do so again.

After examining the route he had carefully and delicately planned, he could only hope that this would work. If Jarvis caught him, his entire life as he knew it would be over. Although he didn't think twice. He was too angry at his parents to really think. Impulse was going to get him through this.

He opened his window slowly and cautiously. He unhooked the hinges on the screen and slid it into his room, placing it against his wall. He peeked his head out and looked at the camera that was closest. They were rotating cameras so all Peter had to do was time them perfectly.