High

author's note!

okay soi am including the cw plot just taking out the whole spider-man on team iron man side! get ready for a bumpy ride and again sorry for the hiatus i will finish this story! :)

-----

July

School was out, well, it had been out now for around a month. Peter had been spending time with Wade more frequently, and keeping the relationship part hidden from his parents was difficult, but he was far too afraid to tell them, especially since he was with Wade. He had a difficult time in general coming to terms with his sexuality. He had now accepted himself for who he was but all his childhood, everything now just seemed to make sense, the little things added up. Especially including the memory he contained of when he and Wade were kids and... the party... and...

While keeping his relationship life secret, his other identity has also been kept secret, even from Wade. Spider-Man saved the city from small crimes enough to keep people feeling safe like the Avengers did. However, the problem still remained of having the public on two sides- either viewing Spider-Man as a hero, or a menace

Meanwhile, Peter's parents have been so caught up in other personal problems that keeping both Spider-Man and Wade a secret wasn't as hard anymore. Now when he left the house, he almost felt that stress was lifted from his shoulders. After the whole Superhero Registration Act, they had a falling out, but were still trying their best to make things better- at home and at work. When the whole thing occurred, his parents were almost never home at the same time, scaring Peter who worried about them divorcing. Luckily, he had strong parents who fought to keep things together- which was slowly working.

Tony and Steve disagreed, which happens among every couple. But this was on a worldwide issue. After disagreeing, both strongly sticking to their own side, things spiralled out of control, causing an actual outbreak between the whole team. That was in May, two months have past and things just started to get better. Overall, this was all really hard on Peter has he felt it necessary to choose a side but couldn't. He saw benefits from both sides, but felt that had Tony's side won, his days as Spider-Man would be over permanently. He even remembered Tony talking to the TV at one point about wanting to recruit Spider-Man for his team as he could be useful to persuade his husband on signing over- which scared him even more and even caused him to lay low for weeks.

Things were still tense in the house, but the both of them stayed home at the same time now- not one at work while one is home type situation. They were trying and Peter could see that, he just didn't want to be caught in the middle of it, afraid of agreeing with one and betraying the other. He loved his dads both equally with all his heart. It would break him to see his family go separate ways- he couldn't even bare to think about it.

--

"Come in!" Peter heard Wade's voice after knocking on the apartment door. Peter opened the unlocked door and saw immediately that the apartment was a mess. "Wade, what the heck, man. This place is destroyed... where are your parents?"

"Eh, they're on vacation. Florida? Or maybe it's Hawaii? I'm not sure... All I know is I got this place to myself for the whole week." Peter saw Wade smirk and fall backwards onto the couch, outstretching his arms and folding them behind his head. "But hey!" He leaned back up, "I wanna show you somethin'." He jumped up off the couch and headed towards his bedroom down the hall. Peter followed cautiously, thinking of the many things that Wade could bring out. Peter came to a stop as he leaned in against Wade's doorway. Wade was bent over rummaging through one of his drawers. Peter couldn't help but look and hide a smile. Finally, it appeared as if Wade located what he was looking for and turned around, holding both items in each hand.