Leaving Hickeys

May 30th, 11:00 AM

"Four men were found brutally murdered last night from what police are suspecting to be the results from Deadpool, who still hasn't been caught. Further news about the relationship between Deadpool and the Spider-Man has brought us information that perhaps the famous web-slinger isn't working with Deadpool. We've been told that Spider-Man may just be in the wrong areas at the wrong time. These claims are given due to Spider-Man helping capture four more of Manhattan's worst criminals. Caution is still advised."

"Yes! Oh my God, finally!" Peter raised his voice loud enough so Wade could hear. Wade walked in from his kitchen and watched the TV, standing only in a t-shirt and boxers. He listened to what the news was saying and just smiled, "Well hey, looks like you're clear."

"You have no idea how hard I tried to catch those four criminals to redeem myself. I just wish-" Peter was going to say how he wished he could just catch Deadpool, but stopped talking, remembering his promise to Wade about not going after Deadpool.

It was as if Wade read Peter's mind, "No, no, you promised you wouldn't. It scares me to death just knowing you're out there in general... I wish you wouldn't, you know. If you go after Deadpool, you'll know what I'll do."

Peter sighed deeply, "I know. You'll tell my parents... You're just like them, you know, giving me these types of restrictions."

Wade scoffed, "You really think your parents would even let you out of the house if they knew about who you really were."

Something about that last sentence made Peter feel terrible. He hated how he was lying to his parents. But he couldn't help it. Spider-Man was part of him now. If his parents found out... he'd be locked in their personal solitary confinement.

All in all, Peter's life was perfect right now. His secret was safe from his parents, and his search for Deadpool was safe from Wade. His grades were great, and he was doing what he loved. He was with Wade! Everything was perfect and he only hoped it could last forever.

But nothing good lasts forever.

Wade walked over to his couch where Peter was lying. Peter lifted up his head so his boyfriend could sit down and then rested his head on his lap. They both continued to watch the TV as the news wrapped up information containing all leads on Deadpool.

"I just wish that asshole was caught. I want to see the police tear off his mask so I can see what a sorry son of a bitch is under there. I bet he's even uglier than he sounds."

Wade remained silent before replying, not knowing what to say. It hurt to hear Peter make those comments all the time, but there was nothing he could do except agree. If Peter ever knew... he couldn't even imagine.

"I bet the people say the same stuff about you." Wade smirked jokingly, to which Peter looked up at him, "They do not! Besides, my suit looks way cooler..." Wade just shook his head and smiled, "Right..."

Peter yawned, but wasn't tired. He looked up at Wade, who was watching the TV. The news had now started moving onto weather for the next week. Peter lifted himself up from laying down and while watching Wade, he only craved one thing- him.

Wade noticed Peter staring at him, "What," he smiled. Peter returned the smile and moved closer. Wade realized what Peter was going for and leaned in to meet his lips halfway. Peter loved when they kissed, although they didn't do it very often. He knew that Wade wasn't super lovey-dovey so he appreciated the moments they did share.

Wade angled his body more towards Peter and reached one arm up, cupping his cheek. Peter was so head over heels with Wade, he didn't even know it. Peter tried to move over but before he could do so, Wade took over first. Peter broke away and gently pressed his hand on Wade's chest, "You're so dominant." They both smiled and Wade kissed Peter and broke away again, "It comes naturally, baby boy." Peter blushed, leaning back as Wade pressed his body over him.