Kids at School Suck

pre-author's note

hi okay so i know i said that this chapter was going to be longer but i actually cut it short into two parts because that way it will flow better :) lol iwasnt going to update until sunday but what the hell it's almost 1am and i cant sleep so y not !!lol

so yeah, deadpool will be in the next chapter for all those who read that one author's note from like an hour ago that i deleted

(hope you guys like it! i am now going to sleep so gn)

-comment&vote!!! 

-----

"Hey Wade, are we still gonna hang out tonight?" Peter ran up behind Wade after school and started walking by his side.

Wade groaned in disappointment, "Damn, no I can't, I forgot to tell you, last night my parents said I'm grounded until I get my grades up."

Peter sighed, "Well, did you tell them that maybe if we hung out, I could help you with that?" Wade just scoffed and shook his head, "Nah, I don't want them to think I'm trying too hard. God, I can't ruin my reputation." He laughed lightly at Peter, who just rolled his eyes and smiled, "That's right, how could I forget about reputation. But to be fair, you ruin your reputation just as much by hanging out with me."

Wade just nudged his shoulder, "Eh, who cares about that." he shrugged, totally contradicting his previous statement on defending his reputation. They walked out of school together and as they walked down the steps, Peter saw a few people staring at him and Wade. He didn't know if Wade noticed, but Peter did, and he suddenly felt very nervous.

He could assume why they stared and talked-

Wade had barely any friends. Mostly the people he talked to were just people who were on okay terms with him or he was involved with some sort of deal with them.

Peter also had few friends. Basically Mary-Jane and Harry were his only two friends up until this semester.

Also, taking into account that they were complete opposites, it struck, not only Peter, but everyone else as odd and unusual. He hadn't really noticed it until now, seeing people talk about them and their friendship, that Peter had gotten quite close with Wade. Not even two months ago, Peter felt awkward about their reconnection from so long ago, and didn't know if Wade was the type of person he wanted to be friends with.

But now, Peter had gotten past the memory from when they were little, the reason they separated to begin with. He was surprised at how he had gotten over it all so quickly, how fast their friendship rekindled. They talked with each other in the hallways and once, a few days ago, Peter even got yelled at in class for whispering with Wade, which surprised even the teacher, along with all students. Sure, he almost cried because he'd never been yelled at by a teacher before in his life, but after class he and Wade laughed about it.

The point was, Peter liked Wade, he considered Wade to be one of his closest friends. He hadn't even talked to Mary-Jane or Harry recently and honestly, he was okay with that. He was okay with Wade. And Wade was perfectly content with Peter.

Peter put two and two together and realized that it made sense why people talked- the bad boy hanging out with the goody-goody. It was different.

"Yo, dude, did you even hear what I just said?" Wade snapped his fingers in front of Peter's face. Peter blinked a few times and looked up at Wade, confused, "What? Sorry, I was just-"

"Thinking about those people staring at us." Wade cut Peter off and finished what Peter was thinking in his mind, but wasn't going to say out loud. "Yeah..." Peter admitted.